Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: April 12 - 16

[DE]Helen

21 hours ago, (XBOX)Shadow Dragons0 said:

Same issue with me got my Monday drop but Tuesdays and Wednesday I haven't received anything twitch says I've claimed 4 but only 1 in my warframe inbox

Got one drop from Monday and it was delivered, missed Tuesday, got 3 drops from Wednesday from Warframe main + international and none of those were delivered. I updated Warframe between that time so maybe that did something. I checked my inventory too in case it was just the message that didn't go through and the drop was still delivered but no dice. Just the only two rush drones I ever had from Monday's drop and from the Railjack rework gift.

7 hours ago, (XBOX)AwakeDeadeye said:

Got one drop from Monday and it was delivered, missed Tuesday, got 3 drops from Wednesday from Warframe main + international and none of those were delivered. I updated Warframe between that time so maybe that did something. I checked my inventory too in case it was just the message that didn't go through and the drop was still delivered but no dice. Just the only two rush drones I ever had from Monday's drop and from the Railjack rework gift.

The code for twitch drops is what made the Xbox update crash. So Xbox bros won't get them until the fix passes cert.

On 2021-04-13 at 1:21 AM, (PSN)Geisthander said:

I find it utterly laughable how entitled the vast majority of (vocal) players are when it comes to drops, lol. 

Let's just remove drops entirely.

Then we can all laugh at the numbers of people who tuned in.

Okay.....

I claimed the 5 Rush Repair drones over the week....but then the new 30 dropped...and my last 3 Drones did not come througj. 

I did a win and visited Simarus to get a new scan target....but not any of the 3 came through

Did this happen to others or just my bad luck for having McDonald internet when a 30Gb update hit?

Archived