Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can anyone explain this to me?

Kriegie

I can't explain how exactly you get this to happen, but I can at least tell you that you gain no advatange by doing this.

Check your Health value, since you are at a negative mod capacity, the first mod in your configuration gets disabled.

3 hours ago, Hitmanx2x said:

is this... normal? (mod capacity)

https://imgur.com/a/ucxzkbi

Normally when you have one NOT maxed mod in your build and maxing it out would exceed your mod capacity and you will get a warning
That upgrading this mod any further will cause it to be uninstalled since it exceed mod capacity on config A B or C or whatever

There is a trick to upgrade that mod beyond "mod capacity" (not beyond mod rank) limit and get negative mod capacity without uninstalling any mods
If you think how uninstalling mods work its ultra easy to figure out how to pull it off if you search hard enough

And most likely u found out what it was but keep it for ur self so others wont abuse it even so it disable 1st mod it still can be abused

This bug is here for at least 4 years already

5 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Normally when you have one NOT maxed mod in your build and maxing it out would exceed your mod capacity and you will get a warning
That upgrading this mod any further will cause it to be uninstalled since it exceed mod capacity on config A B or C or whatever

There is a trick to upgrade that mod beyond "mod capacity" (not beyond mod rank) limit and get negative mod capacity without uninstalling any mods
If you think how uninstalling mods work its ultra easy to figure out how to pull it off if you search hard enough

And most likely u found out what it was but keep it for ur self so others wont abuse it even so it disable 1st mod it still can be abused

This bug is here for at least 4 years already

There’s nothing to abuse though. When this happens the first mod in your loadout gets disabled, as someone else already pointed out. Look at his first mod and then look at his health value.

42 minutes ago, (PSN)Wil_Shatner_face said:

There’s nothing to abuse though. When this happens the first mod in your loadout gets disabled, as someone else already pointed out. Look at his first mod and then look at his health value.

Sure there is nothing to abuse
Who would want to sacrifice 1 mod to equip 2 umbra mods without using any forma?

Like in case of OP he could easily sacrifice augur secrets (as mod in 1st slot) then switch intensify and vitality for umbra versions and gain more stats with 2 mods than he lost with 1

Dont be narrow minded

23 minutes ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

I've had this happen before, I think its when they've changed or added polarities on a weapon or frame and it doesn't remove the mods so it will take you to the negative.

It have nothing to do with polarities

Look 3 posts above yours

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

Who would want to sacrifice 1 mod to equip 2 umbra mods without using any forma?

Like in case of OP he could easily sacrifice augur secrets (as mod in 1st slot) then switch intensify and vitality for umbra versions and gain more stats with 2 mods than he lost with 1

Dont be narrow minded

It'll disable more than just one mod needed to get you back under capacity.  Doing a bit of digging I even found a screenshot of someone who managed -21 capacity, and if you looked at the weapon stats, the game had clearly disabled their entire first row to get it back under.

Feel free to prove me wrong with a screenshot of a config that's more than one mod's worth of capacity over, and it can be shown that it hasn't disabled more than one mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1193944574

You can see that the current damage is 264 of something.  If we pull up the stats of Silvia and Aegis Prime it did 120 heat damage until update 26 (screenshot is from 2017).  264 would be the base 120 damage plus the 120% from Pressure Point alone.  So Shocking Touch isn't being applied.  Virulent Scourge also isn't being applied because we can see the Status Chance is the base 25% (again, old screenshot, old stats).  Further, Drifting Contact isn't applied because of the same Status Chance.

So we can see that of the mods equipped that actually visibly change stats, only Pressure Point is being applied.  Berserker and Blood Rush do not visibly change a weapon's stats.

But again, feel free to show proof that it doesn't disable more than one mod.

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

Dont be narrow minded

Please don’t insult me when I’m being respectful to you.

And it doesn’t work like that. See this post as well: 

12 minutes ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

It'll disable more than just one mod needed to get you back under capacity.  Doing a bit of digging I even found a screenshot of someone who managed -21 capacity, and if you looked at the weapon stats, the game had clearly disabled their entire first row to get it back under.

Feel free to prove me wrong with a screenshot of a config that's more than one mod's worth of capacity over, and it can be shown that it hasn't disabled more than one mod.

You can see that the current damage is 264 of something.  If we pull up the stats of Silvia and Aegis Prime it did 120 heat damage until update 26 (screenshot is from 2017).  264 would be the base 120 damage plus the 120% from Pressure Point alone.  So Shocking Touch isn't being applied.  Virulent Scourge also isn't being applied because we can see the Status Chance is the base 25% (again, old screenshot, old stats).  Further, Drifting Contact isn't applied because of the same Status Chance.

So we can see that of the mods equipped that actually visibly change stats, only Pressure Point is being applied.  Berserker and Blood Rush do not visibly change a weapon's stats.

I’m just going to second this, feel free to prove us wrong though.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

50 minutes ago, (PSN)Wil_Shatner_face said:

Please don’t insult me when I’m being respectful to you.

And it doesn’t work like that. See this post as well: 

I’m just going to second this, feel free to prove us wrong though.

Ok lets agree you are right and i am wrong
I stand corrected so you two can be happy

But 1st i spoiled how to do it exactly in my 1st post in this topic its just not straight forward you need to search for answer

Do it yourselves and come back here so after you see with your own eyes we can have some entertaining chat
Since i care for my account and i dont want provide evidence here that i used a bug u 2 can do it GL and HF

And Will Shatner Face
I have no reason to insult u
If you dont understand that where is a bug ppl will find a way to abuse it then ur doing it just fine by yourself and i dont need to do anything

10 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

And Will Shatner Face
I have no reason to insult u
If you dont understand that where is a bug ppl will find a way to abuse it then ur doing it just fine by yourself and i dont need to do anything

Of course I understand that people will abuse bugs, but again, there’s nothing to abuse here. There is 0 benefit to this bug.

And because 1) you refuse to back up your own claim, and 2) you don’t know how to have a discussion without being rude, this will be my last response.

Have a good day, or don’t, I do not care. Ciao! 

Archived