Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I hope that kuva lich will be reorganized

Sin_Rim

I hope that kuva lich will be reorganized

I go through the Saturn capture mission to catch the kuva lich and repeat until the desired weapon is released.

And if the weapon you want comes out, you execute it and make it a kuva lich and catch another slave to catch it.

This process of capturing slaves is too long. So I have one suggestion

The nodes of the planets occupied by kuva lich are random, but there are times when all nodes are captured.

Even so, one node is not occupied, it is the node of the assassination mission.

I also want this assassination node to be occupied, and in the assassination node, I would like to be able to fight kuva lich directly. Like the Forrid mechanism.

Or, I would like to use the same mechanism as Pluto boss's Ambulas to catch slaves, collect beacons, and challenge them.

The reason for suggesting this is that I have gathered all the murmurs by capturing the slaves, and I have had a lot of experiences where the kuva lich did not come out even after clearing other nodes several times after reaching level 5 of the lich.

I think it's natural to have a hard time getting a good weapon, but after a few experiences I've written above, I feel really absurd.

I hope this opinion is in a good direction.

This article was translated by Google Translator. There may be sentences with poor translation. :D

kuva lich 개편 되었으면 하는점

저는 kuva lich를 잡기위해 토성 생포 미션을 돌며 원하는 무기 뜰때 까지 반복을 합니다.

그리고 만약 원하는 무기가 나와서 처형을 하여 kuva lich로 만들어 잡기 위해 또 다른 노예들을 잡는데요

노예를 잡는 이 과정이 너무나도 깁니다. 그래서 하나 제안하는것이 있는데

kuva lich가 점령한 행성의 노드가 랜덤이지만 모든 노드를 점령할때가 있습니다.

그럼에도 하나의 노드는 점령 되지 않는데요, 바로 암살 미션의 노드죠

저는 이 암살 노드 또한 점령되며 암살노드에서는 kuva lich와 직접적인 싸움을 할수있으면 좋겠습니다. 포리드 매커니즘과 같이요.

아니면 명왕성 보스의 앰뷸라스 와 같은 매커니즘으로 노예들을 잡아 비컨을 모으고 도전하는 식으로 했으면 좋겠습니다.

이것을 제안드리는 이유는 제가 노예를 다잡아 모든 murmur를 모았고 리치의 레벨이 5가 달성된후 다른 노드들을 몇번씩이나 클리어 하여도  kuva lich가 나오지 않은 경험을 다수 했기때문입니다.

모쪼록 좋은 무기를 힘들게 얻는것은 당연하다고는 생각하지만, 위에 적은 경험을 몇번하다 보면은 정말 불합리함을 느낍니다. 

이 의견이 좋은 방향으로 생각 되었으면 합니다.

이글은 구글 번역기로 번역했습니다. 번역이 좋지 않은 문장이 있을수 있습니다. :D

4 minutes ago, Sin_Rim said:

The reason for suggesting this is that I have gathered all the murmurs by capturing the slaves, and I have had a lot of experiences where the kuva lich did not come out even after clearing other nodes several times after reaching level 5 of the lich.

Stab your lich anytime it appears or at least when you get 1 requiem revealed, doing this will not only get you a few more murmurs but it will save you time when you get your 3rd mod revealed.

By then your lich will be level 5 and it does not lose anger when you stab it a level 5

46 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

By then your lich will be level 5 and it does not lose anger when you stab it a level 5

The problem is actually stabbing it at level 5. Unless I do some weird cheese like Banshee + Mausolon alt fir, it takes so freaking long just to make it kneel it is genuinely faster to just keep it at level 1 or 2. Plus the more often it spawns, the more bonus thralls I get

I just want murmurs to be dragged out of their own paralel universe and be brought into any version of missions of the planet occupied. 

The very reason I hate farming kuva liches is because they are totally disconnected from the rest of my activities and I have to dedicate hours just for them instead of being able to farm while doing something else. (Exactly as nightwave, riven challenges).

1 hour ago, TARINunit9 said:

The problem is actually stabbing it at level 5. Unless I do some weird cheese like Banshee + Mausolon alt fir, it takes so freaking long just to make it kneel it is genuinely faster to just keep it at level 1 or 2. Plus the more often it spawns, the more bonus thralls I get

tbh i always try to make them lvl 5 asap so i have more nodes to grind comfortably, lvl 5s don't take more than 4-5 seconds to down with hybrid melee

2 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Check it's resistances and weaknesses and mod for it. Or go with a group to gang up on them 

2 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Check it's resistances and weaknesses and mod for it. Or go with a group to gang up on them 

Unless it was changed, Kuva Lich weaknesses are terrible and don't override their natural resistance to Corrosive. In fact a Kuva Lich that "resists" corrosive is still weak to corrosive.

7 часов назад, Tesseract7777 сказал:

I think it's funny how google translate took whatever word it was in his language, and turned it directly into "slave" instead of the synonymous but less well understood word "thrall" that DE used for in universe flavor in the English language game. 

In my native language there is no word for "thrall", so it get's translated into "slave", probably same case with Korean, so obviously after localization it translates "slave" into "slave", also i feel like thrall would be more closer to a servant, but i never read the definition of this word, so i'm probably wrong.

I find it more funny that "kuva lich" and "murmur" are written in English in the original text.

6 часов назад, TARINunit9 сказал:

Slash works on Liches, and i've never saw them being resistant (or weak for that matter) to it, but they have a cap of 4 stacks, so it's gotta be something hard-hitting.
(Finally an excuse to use Ash, if you have him and haven't found a use for him.)

On topic:
Update 30 will bring changes to the lich system, so it's not the best time to give suggestions about the current system.

(I'm very concerned that it will probably turn out much worse than the current system, since majority of it will probably be locked behind Railjack)

24 minutes ago, Rantear said:

In my native language there is no word for "thrall", so it get's translated into "slave", probably same case with Korean, so obviously after localization it translates "slave" into "slave", also i feel like thrall would be more closer to a servant, but i never read the definition of this word, so i'm probably wrong.

I find it more funny that "kuva lich" and "murmur" are written in English in the original text.

I guess when it comes down to it, it is logical

The word thrall, IIRC, is old norse for the slave class of people among their old society. 

There really is no modern equivalent in any language except slave, when you really think about it. 

English adopted it as a synonym as English is a word salad language pulled from all the places the British viciously colonized, but most languages don't really have any translation besides slave and really it makes sense. 

I believe DE mentioned something about streamlining them when they let the Corpus Liches loose. Certainly they said the final showdown will finally be like what was displayed at Tennocon ages ago when they do overhaul things.

As for Liches at present, L5 are fairly tame these days. I take Hildryn and a fast melee. She deletes their sheilds and the zaw takes care of the rest. As others have said just make sure you're modding for what they're weak against.

10 hours ago, Rantear said:

Update 30 will bring changes to the lich system, so it's not the best time to give suggestions about the current system.

Update 30 will not include Corpus Queenpins. If I recalled correctly, they will change the lich system and introduce queenpins simultaneously 

43 минуты назад, DrivaMain сказал:

Update 30 will not include Corpus Queenpins. If I recalled correctly, they will change the lich system and introduce queenpins simultaneously 

Oh crap, for some reason i was sure that it was going to have lich changes already.

But now i'm confused, content seems kinda lacking for a mainline update.

1 hour ago, Rantear said:

Oh crap, for some reason i was sure that it was going to have lich changes already.

But now i'm confused, content seems kinda lacking for a mainline update.

New Quest, New Warframe, Void Storms in Railjack. I think that’s big enough for a mainline. 

2 часа назад, DrivaMain сказал:

New Quest, New Warframe, Void Storms in Railjack. I think that’s big enough for a mainline. 

Just to show why i think that it is not:

Update 24: Fortuna
Update 25: Gas City remaster
Update 26: Kuva Liches (The smallest one out of these, but good enough as a framework, even tho it still haven't been built upon)
Update 27: Empyrean
Update 28: Corpus fleet remaster
Update 29: Heart of Deimos
Update 30: A warframe, fissures in Railjack... And a ghoul saw!
That quest got to be on par with Sacrifice or War Within, to justify putting it side by side with the previous mainline updates.

I hope that they just haven't revealed something yet, like they did with HoD, because it sounds really lacking, when compared to the others.

13 hours ago, Rantear said:

Just to show why i think that it is not:

Update 24: Fortuna
Update 25: Gas City remaster
Update 26: Kuva Liches (The smallest one out of these, but good enough as a framework, even tho it still haven't been built upon)
Update 27: Empyrean
Update 28: Corpus fleet remaster
Update 29: Heart of Deimos
Update 30: A warframe, fissures in Railjack... And a ghoul saw!
That quest got to be on par with Sacrifice or War Within, to justify putting it side by side with the previous mainline updates.

I hope that they just haven't revealed something yet, like they did with HoD, because it sounds really lacking, when compared to the others.

Update 30 is 'lacking' for PC players with just the quest and void storms, but console user will also be getting the railjack update at the same time which when combining Update 29.whatever with Update 30 does sound much better when viewed as a whole like it was originally meant to be when looking at your list.

This simultaneous release gives DE time to finish up the Corpus Lichs and changes to Grineer Lichs also(I hope) without there being some horrible big gap between content again. Though I am not expecting that to come until July/August at the earliest. 

I feel kuva lich is "warframe recently" in a nutshell.

You show up eager to play, looking forward to new content being all full of heart and optimism.

Then you face the reality of the grind and start thinking about uninstalling instead.

You decide to suck up the grind because of the gated items, biting your teeth every second of it, fighting mental fatigue, concentrating hard to talk yourself down from raging.

Ultimately, you flip out eventually, when you experience the hidden extra grinds, not  having mentally prepared yourself for those.

But now you are already in too deep, you swam too far off shore to turn back, so you just let the game torture you, for aslong as it wants, while you experience burnout apathy, too tired to even care anymore.

Finally, the grind comes to an end, but you are too emotionally drained to be happy, you just feel a 3.47% drop in frustration through the apathy.

lol.

Kuva lich's first problem, is being a "content island". You go there, strictly for a weapon or ephemera, then hope to never see it ever again.

You could beat the whole game, never having heard of liches.

The second problem is the 5-double grind. The "random" relics, the "random" combination, "random" meaning not in your favor, scripted to waste as much time as possible.

... then having to put 5 forma on weapons.

Once you get past all that, you come to realize, you are going to need another 4-5 duplicate versions of your weapon to max the elemental damage.

The third problem is the gameplay. You are in there trying to spawn slaves but another guy is in there trying to finish off the boss as fast as possible. You are wasting his time and you are wasting his time: players on the same team, playing the same content have opposing objectives.

Kuva liches steal your loot. What is the point, what is the pay-off? Am I suppose to be happy I get the loot I grinded... later?

It becomes a whipped chore then, knowing you are going to keep losing items, if you don't go complete it, you are being punished and hit over the head - in exchange for what, where is the amusement, the fun, the trade-off?

It's easy enough, to picture how the developers break their own concepts being focused entirely on grinds providing longevity.

Kuva lich is the perfect example, how they seem almost compulsive obsessive, spamming out 59 different grinds, inside a single game mode.

But then no one stopped to think about the fun of it, the quality of the gameplay.

They become their own problem, when the gameplay isn't fun, but people are willing to grind it for mr or items.

So I'd like the developers to take a chance on themselves and have confidence in their ability to create content where the gameplay can carry itself.

10 часов назад, (PSN)kadeliza740 сказал:

Update 30 is 'lacking' for PC players with just the quest and void storms, but console user will also be getting the railjack update

Yea, great reasoning, but only when you look at it in the vacuum.

Heart of Deimos was also released simultaneously on all platforms, maybe some other updates as well, not sure tho.

Archived