Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Harrier Collection price?

(PSN)LloydDeneuve

Question

7 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

There are two collections for Zephyr Harrier, the skin bundle which is 225 platinum and then the operator bundle which is separate and costs 190 platinum.

I prepared a 2nd screenshot incase OP asked for the price of that in a new post too.

xxvjYqM.png

hi guys I would like to know hgow much does zephyr skin standalone cost and if you think the bundle is worth, I mean the orbiter skin looks great but there is no weapon skin nor new syandana so with that in mind I would likeyour opinion if it's worth to buy or just get the standalone skin

8 hours ago, (PSN)Luke_Zakalwe said:

As long as we are on the topic of prices, can the Archlite landing craft skin be bought separately?

Landing craft skin is bundle only.

26 minutes ago, (PSN)Androogear said:

hi guys I would like to know hgow much does zephyr skin standalone cost and if you think the bundle is worth, I mean the orbiter skin looks great but there is no weapon skin nor new syandana so with that in mind I would likeyour opinion if it's worth to buy or just get the standalone skin

Skin on its own is 150 platinum, bundle is 225 platinum. In my opinion, its always better to get the bundles because if you buy the skin and then want the stuff from the bundle later, you currently have to pay full price of the bundle again.

Archived