Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck at trying to buy Platinum (NSW)

-7_DomiNeonZ-

Question

Hi everyone, forum newbie here.

Well, strike to the point: Is there any way of buying Platinum directly from the website or DE without getting through Nintendo eShop?🤔

Why am I asking this? Well, I'm from LATAM. Got Warframe from North American eShop because the one in my own region is... well, extremely limited. I knew it beforehand that I won't be able to buy anything there if I decided to start my game on Switch while being on LATAM, but felt positive about the fact that Warframe's official website were offering the same packs in case I really needed a lifesaver. Too bad when I finally found out that clicking in any of the packs offered in the website means being redirected to Nintendo eShop anyway...😑

LOVED the game, and love it on Switch, but now I feel that trading is my ONLY way to get Platinum... I'm worried I haven't succeeded with that either.😅

Hope that any of the devs could help me clearing up my doubts. Thanks in advance!😁

4 answers to this question

Congrats

you just won the game

in a game like Warframe, which is "free to play"/"pay to skip grind" which is constantly being expanded

there is no final beating the game condition; therefore the closest thing we have to Success, is the ratio of how much capitol we put into the game vs how much we pull out.

by locking yourself out of being able to purchase platinum, you've ensured that any account balance you ever have will always be earned from ingame, you'll never be at a deficit

Haha thanks, that's a very nice way to see it ☺️.

In fact I finally suceedeed at selling something last night, so now I can afford a new slot for Limbo. Even if there's no way for me to buy Platinum, at least I know there's still hope in good trading (at least in English chats 🤪, I think I'll stick there for a while).

Yes, already tried at warframe.com, but I'm redirected to Nintendo eShop immediately. Still can't buy anything there, unless Warframe became officially available in my region's eShop,... but I doubt it.

Haven't tried on Discord or Twitch, though. That may work... I must go check those out. Thanks for the advice!😀

Archived