Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kill enemies with finishers without status

Surimichad

Question

So I have to kill 38 enemies with finisher without getting afflicted by a status effect. I'm a Loki player anyways so I just went into a mission invisible and finished alle enemies from behind. After I finished the mission I looked at my mods and saw that the counter is still on 0/38. Did I do something wrong? (I was invisible and undetected the whole time so I got no status effects on me) 

11 answers to this question

... I am just going to assume that Invisibility is considered a Status Change because you're changing your status from "Visible" to "Invisible"...

... Or its bugged... But because I like things to do even 0.01% sense, I'm going with the first thing I said...

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Uhkretor:

... I am just going to assume that Invisibility is considered a Status Change because you're changing your status from "Visible" to "Invisible"...

... Or its bugged... But because I like things to do even 0.01% sense, I'm going with the first thing I said...

I also thought about this point but I finished the last 2 or 3 enemies without invisibility, so I should have anyhow minimum 2 kills on the counter (forget to mention) 

Yeah maybe it's a bug idk 

4 minutes ago, Surimichad said:

I also thought about this point but I finished the last 2 or 3 enemies without invisibility, so I should have anyhow minimum 2 kills on the counter (forget to mention) 

Yeah maybe it's a bug idk 

This is for a riven?

If so, do you have it equipped to your weapon?

Sounds like a glitch. Was the progression showing in your initial failed run? If not, but you did it again, to success, sounds like a glitch. If the progression was being filled... could still be a glitch, or could it be possible you did get affected by a status even whilst invisible? Like via the environment? 

I had a Riven where I needed to get 60 something finisher kills without being affected by status. I went Ivara and stealth, was super easy and casual, but around 55 I got zapped by random lightning (I was on a Grineer Saturn tile set, the type with the rain) and well yeah... what are the odds huh? So possible something like that happened, but if not, then glitch.  

There's all kinds of hidden Status Effects that can cause this Challenge to fail.... One most people don't know about Is The Knockdown or Stagger.... This is Technically a Status Effect... Infact if you get on your Archwing while using Adaptation... You can actually see Impact Build Ups on your UI whenever you crash into the Terrain thus causing you to Stagger in your Archwing...

Archived