Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who has the most amount of credits?

technically you can exceed the 32-Bit Integer value, but your game client can't display it anymore. your Account tracks with a larger Variable size than that.

but as far as your game client is concerned, many Players have overflowed that value in the past and caused some issues for the game, which necessitated changing how the game handles that value to how it i just mentioned it. in the past the game didn't handle it quite as gracefully.

10 minutes ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

As of 24.2.7
"The UI now displays a max of 999,999,999 Credits (our servers will still track up to 9 quadrillion Credit balances but will not be displayed in-game). "

Perfect post and upvote count btw.

10 minutes ago, Goodwill said:

I don't mean to toot my own horn. But I obviously have the most funds in my bank account and by extension, I could just buy high roller packs to be the player with the most credits. I just choose not to.

Is this supposed to be sarcasm? Cos I really don't get it.

21 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Asking for legendary cores is for chosen gods.

Asking about argon crystals is for...."Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity."

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)C11H22O11:

Same I have 5m, I only farm credits when I don't have enough to buy something

My record is until now 13million credits. I decided to sell some things from my inventory (first time in over three years).

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)Apoll0 666:

"Wow you're MR30 you must be rich!"

"You are Mr. 30 you should have more than enough knowledge how to run hydron missions." That was the statement I got last weekend, when I did the first time a hydron run and I asked about any "special rules". (Special rules like in Void sabotage where it's normal that public groups find all three hidden caches.)

I miss the times where I had a low Mastery. It was much easier and nobody expected from you to safe the missions if something goes wrong. =/

1 hour ago, ES-Flinter said:

My record is until now 13million credits. I decided to sell some things from my inventory (first time in over three years).

"You are Mr. 30 you should have more than enough knowledge how to run hydron missions." That was the statement I got last weekend, when I did the first time a hydron run and I asked about any "special rules". (Special rules like in Void sabotage where it's normal that public groups find all three hidden caches.)

I miss the times where I had a low Mastery. It was much easier and nobody expected from you to safe the missions if something goes wrong. =/

Ah don't worry. There's people that believe there's only one way to play the game. And then there's people that have fun.

im at 999.999.999 for a couple month. my original plan was to farm 100 John Prodman Poster which u get after 1h of playing index. i always solo the hard mode , but i stopped after  65 poster. 

edit: it was my own endgame i did :D

i also wanted to hit the enemy cap level of 9999. which i did in a solo arbitration surival after 14h. next day i got banned for 2 weeks (from trade chat) because the game told me, that i had an "unnormal amount of loot" farmed in a short time.  after i realized that this isnt a joke, i contacted support twice because i did nothing wrong. they didnt care. 

Archived