Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arrow and his Bow change idea

MollAgdeduba

Hi, i've thinked this:

we have some arrow skin, that we can equip on each bow" but the "native" arrow and the "skin" arrow are just relative to that item, why don't change this?

I explain better:

Now i have 6 different skin for the arrow available to equip in my inventory, but what if each bow (that come with his arrow) and each skin (that come with his arrow) also give the ability to use globally that arrow skin?

For example now i waschanging some apparence to my Dread. I am using the "causta bow skin" that come with his arrow, and i was thinking what if i could use the "causta arrow skin" also without using the particular skin?

So the idea is this:

-) When you craft and start use a new bow you also unock the "[bow name] arrow skin", a skin for arrow usable on each other bow you have. 

-) When you buy a bow skin you also unlock the "[skin name] arrow skin", usable on each bow. 

_____

I hope i've explained this fine.... english is not my language....

23 minutes ago, MollAgdeduba said:

For example now i waschanging some apparence to my Dread. I am using the "causta bow skin" that come with his arrow, and i was thinking what if i could use the "causta arrow skin" also without using the particular skin?

I cannot understand the exact explanation. But bows have an 'attachment' option that lets you set the arrow skin. I believe you can use the arrow skins from bows skins without using the skin itself.

Ignore me, I had a look and the skins are missing from there. It would be nice if DE would put them there.

Archived