Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halloween Color Palette?

Renathy

Nope. It's the new McDonald's promotional color pack.

Seriously. What's up with all the mixture of vivid Reds and Yellows. Y'all be looking like Ronald McDonald's.

What's wrong with looking like Ronald?

Seriously though, this will only happen if you use all of the brightest colors in the pack instead of mixing them with different ones. I, for one, use only some of the colors in it, and the more saturated ones are used for energy-only. Thinking a bit outside the box helps in creativity.

Not saying that to you specifically, but for those who do use them as it is. Nothing exactly wrong with it, especially if you like it, but it's still a good idea to try out different things.

Edited by Casardis

Nope. It's the new McDonald's promotional color pack.

Seriously. What's up with all the mixture of vivid Reds and Yellows. Y'all be looking like Ronald McDonald's.

Hah i went with a pure blood red design. My only problem with it is that i would have prefered a dark gray in the set so i could use it as a secondary to give me a bit more 'battle blood' and less Slaughterhouse.

My weapons actually reflect it VERY well my frame not so much.

There was a rather distinct lack of oranges in any of the other color packs, and the reds are pretty nice too.

Can't complain, and for 1 credit, I really can't see a downside.

Yeah basically a free colorset. As expensive as the others are i do NOT look a gift horse in the mouth.

Also, not sure why anyone would complain about a color pack that is almost free. I finally got to make Tony the Tiger Rhino.

This topic is aimed at the players using only its vivid reds and yellows to look like a famous McDonald's character. People lead it the wrong way, probably because they did not read.

This topic is aimed at the players using only its vivid reds and yellows to look like a famous McDonald's character. People lead it the wrong way, probably because they did not read.

Hence why i said what i said. I have a frost Prime and i can not adjust the gold coloring on my frame. I would LOVE the chance to add a dark gray but without plat (and i am broke right now in terms of game funds) i cant add a solid gray or a darker red to give me the Battle Blood look i'm trying to get and im forced to settle for slaughterhouse.