Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much will my Kuva lich sell for?

primekiller4536

Question

16 answers to this question

vor 6 Minuten schrieb NOOB______:

I kinda got your point but I think someone from DE should give us players some insight about that. But if you said you got a 60% in the screen and when you got it, it said 59,7%, well... that´s unfortunate.

What I would like you to understand is that selling cheap hurts the overall trading. I´m not saying people should inflate prices. On the contrary. But selling too cheap hurts others like me who depend on whatever they can sell to get some pl.

Cheers!

Oh, yeah. I blame the game for not showing the correct numbers. Also, as I mentioned: different platforms. Prices are different. I get told I'm too expensive all the time with the prices I mentioned. It was just an example as to how I approach pricing them.

Cheers!

hace 10 minutos, (PSN)Deeceem dijo:

You can do what you want too, but you clearly didn't understand what I said. I pointed out that 60% on the lich screen doesn't make it a 60% weapon which is misleading (from the game) for people who want to do ONE and not TWO liches for a 60% weapon. Obviously noone complains because people who pay 400p for a "60%" lich for that reason won't know this until much later when/if they notice the tiny number in the arsenal. Noone cares if a 55% is 54.6% in the arsenal, but if the 60% weapon you paid 400p for turns out to be a 59.7% it's a bit different I imagine. Anyways, not a big deal, but good to know for people who buy (or sell) liches.

I kinda got your point but I think someone from DE should give us players some insight about that. But if you said you got a 60% in the screen and when you got it, it said 59,7%, well... that´s unfortunate.

What I would like you to understand is that selling cheap hurts the overall trading. I´m not saying people should inflate prices. On the contrary. But selling too cheap hurts others like me who depend on whatever they can sell to get some pl.

Cheers!

vor 22 Minuten schrieb NOOB______:

I´ve sold plenty of liches and none has ever complained about the % being changed. But for me, I always got the same % shown on the lich screen. 

If you want to sell your items for 50p its up to you but I think it´s bad for overall commerce. But then again, to each his own. Some people might pay 50p and others might be willing to pay up to 400 for that same item.

The most expensive ephemera is the electric one. The others not so much. I´ve sold those for 300/400 pl.

You can do what you want too, but you clearly didn't understand what I said. I pointed out that 60% on the lich screen doesn't make it a 60% weapon which is misleading (from the game) for people who want to do ONE and not TWO liches for a 60% weapon. Obviously noone complains because people who pay 400p for a "60%" lich for that reason won't know this until much later when/if they notice the tiny number in the arsenal. Noone cares if a 55% is 54.6% in the arsenal, but if the 60% weapon you paid 400p for to minimize the grind turns out to be a 59.7% it's a bit different I imagine. Anyways, not a big deal, but good to know for people who buy (or sell) liches.

hace 2 horas, (PSN)Deeceem dijo:

Lol, and then people realize they could have bought a ~55% for way cheaper because Kuva weapons show as 60% on the Lich screen, but then turn out to be 59.x% in the arsenal and they still have to do a second lich for a true 60% weapon. There was a guy - I think here on the forums - who bought multiple "60%" liches in order to avoid having to do that and he posted the screenshots of not a single weapon being actually at 60% once he realized it. The lich screen rounds up. Brilliant scam though!

Idea Good Job GIF by Curious Pavel

Also, I did 130ish Liches and not once had I a 60% (or even 59%) weapon. I have yet to see a true 60% lich, meaning the weapon being at 60% in the arsenal the moment you get it.

Regarding the pricing: up to you, op. I go with 50p for whatever liches. 100p for 50%+ and generally over 100p if they have an ephemera depending on how common it is. Toxin and heat liches are made often thus for those ephemeras I add like 50p on top while the less common ones add more on my pricing. Impact is probably the least common. Keep in mind though I'm on a different platform.

I´ve sold plenty of liches and none has ever complained about the % being changed. But for me, I always got the same % shown on the lich screen. 

If you want to sell your items for 50p its up to you but I think it´s bad for overall commerce. But then again, to each his own. Some people might pay 50p and others might be willing to pay up to 400 for that same item.

The most expensive ephemera is the electric one. The others not so much. I´ve sold those for 300/400 pl.

hace 2 horas, gbjbaanb dijo:

Is toxin the meta element for Kuva weapons, or just specific to the Bramma?

For my experience, the most valuable Kuva weapon at the moment is the Bramma with Toxin. But the element depends on the weapon. Nukors are usually Magnetic. It depends of what you want the item for. Just check the market to know the values of each.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb gbjbaanb:

Is toxin the meta element for Kuva weapons, or just specific to the Bramma?

Depends. Toxin is useful on its own, you can go viral or corrosive. It's a good starting point. And going viral you might take into consideration primed cryo rounds (that's why not cold). Bramma is mostly CC, Multishot, CD, Hunter Munitions and some viral to amplify slash procs. 

For a Nukor on the other hand you may even want magnetic if used as a CO primer. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb NOOB______:

After almost hunting 30 lichs I can safely say that a Bramma with 60% toxin might be sold for 300/400 pl. Not more. Not less.

Lol, and then people realize they could have bought a ~55% for way cheaper because Kuva weapons show as 60% on the Lich screen, but then turn out to be 59.x% in the arsenal and they still have to do a second lich for a true 60% weapon. There was a guy - I think here on the forums - who bought multiple "60%" liches in order to avoid having to do that and he posted the screenshots of not a single weapon being actually at 60% once he realized it. The lich screen rounds up. Brilliant scam though!

Idea Good Job GIF by Curious Pavel

Also, I did 130ish Liches and not once had I a 60% (or even 59%) weapon. I have yet to see a true 60% lich, meaning the weapon being at 60% in the arsenal the moment you get it.

Regarding the pricing: up to you, op. I go with 50p for whatever liches. 100p for 50%+ and generally over 100p if they have an ephemera depending on how common it is. Toxin and heat liches are made often thus for those ephemeras I add like 50p on top while the less common ones add more on my pricing. Impact is probably the least common. Keep in mind though I'm on a different platform.

En 12/4/2021 a las 9:16, gbjbaanb dijo:

Is that people who sell them,. or people who say they sold them for that price?

When I wrote that I didn´t figured out what some users do. So they tell their friends to make a bid and so, to inflate´s items price. So lame.

En 12/4/2021 a las 9:30, (XBOX)Helverin dijo:

You can try that. But unless you find someone new to the game and trading it's unlikely someone would buy. Not even with 58% toxin. 

After almost hunting 30 lichs I can safely say that a Bramma with 60% toxin might be sold for 300/400 pl. Not more. Not less.

hace 42 minutos, (XBOX)Helverin dijo:

Like you price riven. Exaggerate and multiply with greed. 

I'd say try around 100p. Heat on Bramma is not optimal, high percentage for valence fusion though. With Ephemera put another 75-100p on top of that. 

Tell that to the people who sell Brammas w/heat for 700/900 pl.

Archived