Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking & Presence Server Upgrades (COMPLETE)

[DE]Rebecca

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I look at "Latest Staff Replies" and the first thing I see is Rebecca saying "HMMMMMMMM"

This is a very peculiar kind of post that I enjoy but did not expect.

25 minutes ago, TomBartle said:

please fix wisp not giving reload speed

Come on the updates clearly related to MATCHMAKING. Do get a little miffed when they clearly state what updates are aimed at fixing and yet still people think thats not enough. Give em a break especially for those of us crossplatform.

26 minutes ago, XarkhytiremaX said:

can u stop the host migration progress.i very2 dislike it😂

Host migration means that when the host leaves someone else can host the squad. If they remove it, you will have to play alone to continue the mission every time the host leaves. It's very important.

Just now, android3162 said:

Host migration means that when the host leaves someone else can host the squad. If they remove it, you will have to play alone to continue the mission every time the host leaves. It's very important.

I think that they refer to the random chance it completely fails at reassigning host. Though this is not the place to be mentioning these and other issues.

2 minutes ago, Hyroncore said:

I think that they refer to the random chance it completely fails at reassigning host. Though this is not the place to be mentioning these and other issues.

Been bughunting this one on Switch AND PC and still no update sooooo to be fair this is far far from the right place to be asking outside whats already clearly stated haha

Archived