Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking & Presence Server Upgrades (COMPLETE)

[DE]Rebecca

51 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno of all Platforms,

Starting at 4 p.m ET today (45 minutes from this post), we are performing some upgrades to our Matchmaking and Presence Servers. We don't expect too much turbulence, but if you find yourself unable to matchmake while our upgrades are in progress, simply relog into the game.

We will update this post when the upgrades are complete.

See you soon, Tenno! 

Is okay space-mom; I be solo Railjacking for my Nautilus sentinel.😁👍

1 hour ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Thanks for that Reb AND the HMMMMM :)  .. ok so 30 coming soon preparation starting.. :)  prelaunch checklist.:  Railjack, coffee, Heliocor, coffee, biscuits .. check yep Im ready ..

Biscuits? Ok, guess I could make a nice sausage gravy to go with those. Nothing wrong with a hearty meal while playing WF.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno of all Platforms,

Starting at 4 p.m ET today (45 minutes from this post), we are performing some upgrades to our Matchmaking and Presence Servers. We don't expect too much turbulence, but if you find yourself unable to matchmake while our upgrades are in progress, simply relog into the game.

We will update this post when the upgrades are complete.

See you soon, Tenno! 

EDIT: This is complete but we are monitoring! 

The matchmaking / friends list / player invites bug still not fixed :(

2 hours ago, Old_Fogie said:

Biscuits? Ok, guess I could make a nice sausage gravy to go with those. Nothing wrong with a hearty meal while playing WF.

well if its going to have a nice homemade sausage gravy I'll need to whip up some mashed potato and chips as well .. damn now im hungry again ;)

I'm having difficulty finding any squads or joining any friends on their missions. The Communications screen was loading for 15 minutes before looking away, and it took a good 30-45 seconds for the "Join any Crew" option to pop up the "Failure" alert. I trying running an "Analyze Network", but it ran for approximately 30 minutes before I closed Warframe in the Task Manager. I knew my network was functional because I could talk to friends in game and load into solo missions without issue.

1 hour ago, Raynuva said:

I'm having difficulty finding any squads or joining any friends on their missions. The Communications screen was loading for 15 minutes before looking away, and it took a good 30-45 seconds for the "Join any Crew" option to pop up the "Failure" alert. I trying running an "Analyze Network", but it ran for approximately 30 minutes before I closed Warframe in the Task Manager. I knew my network was functional because I could talk to friends in game and load into solo missions without issue.

Can confirm this issue is still happening to me as well. DE please FIX!

Update: Have just made specific firewall rules for all warframe ports regarding PC and warframe-steam and this issue still persists so it IS a game bug. My router was also port forwarding the correct ports before I made these rules.

13 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

I did a a quick check and it looks like sadly your government may be filtering that traffic and preventing you from connecting.

But it just happened after a hotfix ... And before that it was just fine so pls do something about it it's not an individual issue and it affects alot of players. 

13 hours ago, Ciph3r.Zer0 said:

Remove ban(sanction) from Iran

we are not guilty of what our government does.

True

all we want is being able to play together without having problems

all of us are tired of using VPN for trades and public matches and we are not able to join each other either.

11 hours ago, Cannon101 said:

But it just happened after a hotfix ... And before that it was just fine so pls do something about it it's not an individual issue and it affects alot of players. 

Iam not ever from Iran and i have the same problem after the same hotfix.

Archived