Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii Arrives Today!

27 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

Hope its not be as broken and disappointing as corpus proxima was. That changed a lot of stuff I liked about railjack, now its just boring to me.

(as a side not, i'd like to mention you still can't get operator unairu wisp in railjack missions)

I used to thoroughly enjoy Railjack. Then they completely ruined it. Haven't played t since.

• Like 6

I feel lost, but okay. Cool. I'll add it to the list of things I haven't finished grinding for. Hopefully it'll be a permanent quest and not limited-time event. New warframe, so one would presume it'll be permanent. (And no, I haven't watched a DevStream in a few years, so what details there might be I'm unaware of.)

Edited by Rhekemi
  • Like 1

Just now, Data-Raptor said:

I used to thoroughly enjoy Railjack. Then they completely ruined it. Haven't played t since.

Me too. Except I had to get all the weapon parts. MR29 problems...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, twirlandswirl said:

I watch most of the streams, but I forget - will Corpus "liches" be in this? I'm guessing not, since they aren't mentioned, but wanted to be sure.

Just now, (NSW)HADRAN1233 said:

They are going to be hunted I believe.

*hinted

47 minutes ago, Abovenone said:

and what about the bug which we can't see anyone in maroo or anywhere ?

If you can't see anyone in Maroo's Bazaar or cannot join group/invites, then it's something to do with your routers ports if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HansLuft778 said:

feel like i missed something. what is this update about?

I think it's about the changes to the Railjack system that they released on PC, 4 or 5 weeks ago I wounder if this update comes with the Zephyr changes as well or not? That's my question for them lol

very happy to see we are all finally getting updates all together. i would like DE to continue this trend. i would also like de to stop promising the "two weeks for PC and then two weeks for consol" give update to everyone together so we all can lift together.

• Like 2

• [DE]Helen changed the title to Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii Arrives Today!
  • [DE]Danielle unpinned this topic
  • NovusNova locked this topic
  • [DE]Helen unfeatured this topic