Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii Arrives Today!

I'm so confused right now. The update seems sooo small.
It's mainline, so i feel like i should be excited, but there is almost nothing in it?
Railjack Retrofit seems much more fit for a mainline.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

Call of the Tempestarii arrives tomorrow on all platforms!

Prepare to weather the storm, Tenno

Any Idea what TIME? (debating whether to stay up till midnight AST to see if I can update and play a bit with friends :))

1 hour ago, SarcasticHobbit said:

So when the Corpus liches drop, will that also change how the current liches work? Or will those stay the same? Like from what I heard, Corpus liches will end on Railjack missions. 

They said that about the grineer liches.  I famed at least 270 of those so I would have a full crew of cool looking but quirky liches with ephemeras 

1 hour ago, twirlandswirl said:

I watch most of the streams, but I forget - will Corpus "liches" be in this? I'm guessing not, since they aren't mentioned, but wanted to be sure.

come back when update 30.3 comes. DE has been straight forward about this. converted liches however will be availiable to use on the rail jack. i am alittle disappointed the liches cannot be customized and a little disappointed they are restricted to only guarding the rail jack. and a little disappointed the "on call" feature only temporarily spawns them in making them still seem inferior to the standard warframe spectre.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Call of the Tempestarii arrives tomorrow on all platforms!

Prepare to weather the storm, Tenno

Does that include the corpus proxima and new railjack for console?

3 hours ago, HansLuft778 said:

feel like i missed something. what is this update about?

This is essentially where they take the new railjack (update 29.10 on pc) and add the rest of update 30 to it, including a new warframe with a new quest to get it

3 hours ago, twirlandswirl said:

I watch most of the streams, but I forget - will Corpus "liches" be in this? I'm guessing not, since they aren't mentioned, but wanted to be sure.

They wil

• [DE]Helen changed the title to Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii Arrives Today!
  • [DE]Danielle unpinned this topic
  • NovusNova locked this topic
  • [DE]Helen unfeatured this topic