Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii Arrives Today!

[DE]Helen

42 minutes ago, Caliboom said:

I mean, would be nicer if we knew exactly how close it is, we already know it's today.

you should be let known that they never give a exact time until it is launching. while its past cert on consoles it still has to wait for their signal to go live and they will be crushing as many bugs as they can on pc before going live

ok colour me mistaken... there is a countdown in your orbiter... to my knowledge they have not done this before

And the 29.10's Trello board seemingly is gone...

I'm not entirely sure if it helped or only added further confusion, but it was a step in a good direction, letting DE to "officially acknowledge" some bug or feedback without over-elaborating on it, and all in one place... I would definitely like that for the next big update.

Just now, nebfab said:

And the 29.10's Trello board seemingly is gone...

I'm not [i]entirely[/i] sure if it helped or only added further confusion, but it was a step in a good direction, letting DE to "officially acknowledge" some bug or feedback without over-elaborating on it, and all in one place... I would definitely like that for the next big update.

1WfE9VH.png

It'll be back.

20 minutes ago, LykanBlood said:

ok colour me mistaken... there is a countdown in your orbiter... to my knowledge they have not done this before

I think this is because they want to simultaneous launch it on all platforms, though it seems that PS5 will be a bit delayed.

Archived