Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lanka Or Supra?

alphex

Question

11 answers to this question

I already have a flux rifle.

If you have the Flux there is really no need for the Supra. And in my opinion the Lanka will always be inferior to the vandaltron. But if you don't have that, like snipers, and have fieldron to spare, sure, grab the Lanka. Or just wait for different fieldron research because I'm sure its coming. *cough cough* Detron 

If you have the Flux there is really no need for the Supra. And in my opinion the Lanka will always be inferior to the vandaltron. But if you don't have that, like snipers, and have fieldron to spare, sure, grab the Lanka. Or just wait for different fieldron research because I'm sure its coming. *cough cough* Detron 

You're only thinking the Snipetron Vandal is better than the Lanka because it's versatile, which fits better into fast-paced gameplay. The Lanka is the best sniper outright; it kills practically everything in one shot.

If you already have Flux then choose Lanka.

Supra's effective range is rather short due to very slow projectile speed. Sure, its DPS is higher than Flux, but if you want DPS - Soma is better.

I'm not sure if Supra is worth 7 Fieldrons.

As for Lanka...

Got mine today... Try it out. If you can get past slooow charge speed (I suggest putting on Speed Trigger and Shred ASAP) then fine.

Though it seems that it requires a lot of formas to make it as good as people say it is.

Projectile speed on Lanka is fine. It's not hard to aim, sure, distant shots require some leading but it's nothing like Supra (200m/s vs 40m/s).