Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gradivus Dilemma: A Poll

Gameoverman

This is how this event should have been handled:

-Faction lock: To do the event you have to declare loyalty one side. And you cannot jump between them.

-EQUAL REWARDS THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE EVENT. Its no secret that DE screwed over the Corpus hard at the beginning. And because this event is such a grindfest, no one wanted to swtich back to corpus. Infact because of DE's actions, Corpus lost.

Im not saying that the Corpus would win on a fair playing ground, but it definately wouldn't be such a landslide right now. The only Corpus victoires are where DE blatantly gave them it. 100k credits vs a Potato. That was all 3 of the current Corpus victories.

-Keep it off the clan level. This event was made for a clan like WarBros. Whom force their members to be Grineer or they get kicked. If this was purely up to the individual, it wouldn't be such a landslide.

Edited by Oizen

I think a better poll would have been "Did you enjoy the event, overall?"

I was in it for the loot. I was thinking we'd get a few weapons and a badge and that would be that. Instead, we got all sorts of resources and blueprints and the other stuff is just the icing on top. All Vauban parts were up, for anyone who was missing parts (even had a chassis alert). Clan blueprints and the required resources, for those who don't want to join a clan or haven't finished the research. Several reactors and catalysts.

I had a great time. The operations themselves were repetitive as hell, but it was cool with me since I was the one who wanted something. I had no problem earning it. Lore is nice to read, but it means absolutely nothing to game play. It's more for people who want to role play.

Edit: Oh yeah, and a Rage mod dropped while doing a Corpus mission. That brought a smile to my team mates faces.

Edited by Dab117

This is how this event should have been handled:

-Faction lock: To do the event you have to declare loyalty one side. And you cannot jump between them.

-EQUAL REWARDS THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE EVENT. Its no secret that DE screwed over the Corpus hard at the beginning. And because this event is such a grindfest, no one wanted to swtich back to corpus. Infact because of DE's actions, Corpus lost.

Im not saying that the Corpus would win on a fair playing ground, but it definately wouldn't be such a landslide right now. The only Corpus victoires are where DE blatantly gave them it. 100k credits vs a Potato. That was all 3 of the current Corpus victories.

-Keep it off the clan level. This event was made for a clan like WarBros. Whom force their members to be Grineer or they get kicked. If this was purely up to the individual, it wouldn't be such a landslide.

this.

Even though I am virtually a "no body" within this community, I am still entitled to some form of opinion yes?

It was a wonderful idea A+/10. The amount of hype I felt can not be described in words.

What personally killed it was the repetitive game play (just rushing in and killing some dudes). If where were several special missions (sabatages maybe?) then it wouldnt have been so bad

I was hoping for this on the first day.

I wont complain about how the rewarding was done or how the enemies may have outweighed each other because I only picked Corpus. I never did any grineer missions so I cant say if they corpus were hard to beat or not. Plus the grineer had to hold some kind of position on Mars for it to be even.

I am also deeply saddened that I wont be getting a Detron even though I never did a single Grineer mission. Yes I have been whining about this all day and night but I do feel somewhat strongly about this. Instead of flip flopping, me and my clan picked one side and one side only.

Even if it isnt potatoed or slotted, a "its ok that you lost but here is an ice cream cone for your troubles" kinda prize would have been nice.

I know that they are suppose to be building them via dojos later or something but I still dont feel satisfied with getting the Grineer rifle.

There has been alot of grief all around and it is pretty crappy :[

I loved all the potatoes and cash ive gotten. I am nice and fat from all these goodies but there is a kinda disappointment to it at the end of the day.

Edited by Anatolius

Even though I am virtually a "no body" within this community, I am still entitled to some form of opinion yes?

It was a wonderful idea A+/10. The amount of hype I felt can not be described in words.

What personally killed it was the repetitive game play (just rushing in and killing some dudes). If where were several special missions (sabatages maybe?) then it wouldnt have been so bad

I was hoping for this on the first day.

I wont complain about how the rewarding was done or how the enemies may have outweighed each other because I only picked Corpus. I never did any grineer missions so I cant say if they corpus were hard to beat or not. Plus the grineer had to hold some kind of position on Mars for it to be even.

I am also deeply saddened that I wont be getting a Detron even though I never did a single Grineer mission. Yes I have been whining about this all day and night but I do feel somewhat strongly about this. Instead of flip flopping, me and my clan picked one side and one side only.

Even if it isnt potatoed or slotted, a "its ok that you lost but here is an ice cream cone for your troubles" kinda prize would have been nice.

I know that they are suppose to be building them via dojos later or something but I still dont feel satisfied with getting the Grineer rifle.

There has been alot of grief all around and it is pretty crappy :[

I loved all the potatoes and cash ive gotten. I am nice and fat from all these goodies but there is a kinda disappointment to it at the end of the day.

You will get detron eventually. My guess is it will drop from Aladdin boss battle.

Really, the grineer and corpus should have had a reward chain, with the end result being the same. For example, both sides offer you 50k credits when you have no missions done. Let's say you do five for corpus. Next mission, corpus will offer 100k, while grineer still at 50k. By supporting one faction more, the next reward that faction gives out should be better than the last.