Forum Tweaks

Could we see the addition of a "Resource" tag to Players Helping Players and Fan Zone? This would be useful for guides and resources posted such as WFInfo, my free promocodes topic, and baffoon's mandachord thread.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

same here,  putting cursor over it says "rank: Initiate 1/27"

Initate... excuse me? I've been here 6 years, and that's not even as long as some other people lol. I wonder if they're actually scrapping Forum ranks and rep; dunno why they'd bother, but then DE does like changing things for no reason...

• Like 1

Man, I want my fancy points back.

LIke, yeah, they're still on my profile, but come on. They were useless to begin with but if you're gonna hide them here you might as well remove them entirely :/

I'm sure it's another nonsense change made to protect people's sensibility.

First we lost the ahah emote, now we lose our like counter, next time we'll lose the ability to write in this forum at all, so no one has to feel inferior in any way.

That was useless but still, having the little like counter was at least a small display of how long you've been here, a kick in the nuts of all the long time dwellers here...

Did they announce any changes to the forums again?

Maybe this time they will remove the like button too , you can only comment "I like this" to encourage discussions about it -_-

edit:

Could they atleast change it to something warframe relevant instead of a blue rocket? we already have 30 MR ranks and their glyphs to choose from.

well the rockets are gone. i give credit to the ones turning them into NSFW jokes.

Edited by 0_The_F00l
  • Like 7

37 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

same here,  putting cursor over it says "rank: Initiate 1/27"

Initate... excuse me? I've been here 6 years, and that's not even as long as some other people lol. I wonder if they're actually scrapping Forum ranks and rep; dunno why they'd bother, but then DE does like changing things for no reason...

Yeah the ranks look the same but everyone got resetted which is BS.

I'm not sure if this DE or the service they use to host the fourms

another arbitrary forums change I reckon. I don't know why DE bothers with stuff like this, but hey... blue rockets WoOOAh!

1 minute ago, Rawbeard said:

can they just not do these ranks? Jesus Christ... these new icons especially are super obnoxious.

who said that? show yourself! all I can see is blue circles with rockets!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

The blue rocket bugs me, i dont like how it's covering our glyphs and no green numbers makes the like button kinda pointless since we don't have the other buttons anymore

Maybe its an easter egg.

Amazing Eternals comming back confirmed!

• Like 3

Yea can we have back the upvote number again? Such a useful tool to preemptive judging people. I dont wanna have to go look at someone's profile to get a more complete overview about someone's posting habits when it was working just fine.

Just now, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I think it was a UI bug because I saw something go wrong with the forums earlier while on my mobile, then it reloaded and these symbols were suddenly present.

They did a forum Update earlier, I went to load a page and it showed Forum Update in Progress.

• Like 1