Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Tweaks

[DE]Drew

10 minutes ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

Excitement!  Rockets are the ultimate poprocks!

Aaaand just as I post that, they turn the rockets off.

Guess I'll retire the pobber one then, back to my other one for now. :tongue:

That's how you get stuff done around here innuendo. lol

Edit:

Petition to bring the rockets back so we can make more jokes about them. I'll start

+1

UeTBSft.gif I hear you need to whine post on reddit to get things done around here.  :tongue:

Just now, TomCruisesSon said:

Petition to bring the rockets back so we can make more jokes about them. I'll start

+1

I actually like them removed as a whole. Forum ranks should be reserved for staff as far as I'm concerned. The point of a rank is identification which people don't really need unless they are important like a Moderator or Admin.

10 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

UeTBSft.gif I hear you need to whine post on reddit to get things done around here.  :tongue:

"Unpopular Opinion, but I think the blue rockets really brought a new layer of depth to the forums and its a crime they got rid of them."

11 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I actually like them removed as a whole. Forum ranks should be reserved for staff as far as I'm concerned. The point of a rank is identification which people don't really need unless they are important like a Moderator or Admin.

Completely agree

just noticed we no longer see reputation points or rank on posts or comment section, below your name. i know it's not something major. but all of a sudden it seems different. was there any specific reason for this change? 🤔 Also is there any other  changes apart from just this?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb ZeroX4:

I say its stupid but good change
We should look at what ppl have to say and not how much they said or how many ppl agreed with them

vor 36 Minuten schrieb BloodKitten:

i mean, why should we dismiss something because someone might have alot more comments then upvotes? i always found it silly, and my upvotes generally were over my comment count, i really don't care for it though.

It's not about dismissing something someone said, it's about potentially finding more bad threads to laugh about.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Dauggie:

just noticed we no longer see reputation points or rank on posts or comment section, below your name. i know it's not something major. but all of a sudden it seems different. was there any specific reason for this change? 🤔 Also is there any other  changes apart from just this?

finally the forum looks more tolerant!

Welp. The forum seems slightly changed but for me it was unavailable for at least a day. Not sure why they touched again this.

The reputation is gone but still you can give a like to others which is pointless after this. Seems DE does not want our opinion at all.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Jmazing7 said:

Is it just me or are the rockets gone now too?

what rockets? i was reading that other post someone linked below and everyone was talking about rockets, did it have any particular meaning?

3 hours ago, TomCruisesSon said:

If Dad is gone, that means there's only a few good men left. I guess that makes me the last samurai. Jerry Maguire.

Its risky business after all , thinking you have all the right moves while being the other amongst outsiders , like lions to lambs

You are losin it if you think you are the top gun , while having your eyes wide shut unable to see the color of money.

Not a legend , you need to walk the edge of tomorrow and and away then back and stare into oblivion under a vanilla sky to be worthy of the Valkyrie.

8 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

what rockets? i was reading that other post someone linked below and everyone was talking about rockets, did it have any particular meaning?

They showing something like Initiate rank 1/27 for everyone and we dont know, because they was removed quickly after

Oh boy!

There are two true endgame activities. The forums and the Riven Slot Machine.

But the former just got nerfed.

😅

Spoiler

I case it wasn't clear, this is solely meant as a joke. 😏

But on-topic: did any more tags get added or will be added? Because I was hoping some of them might become useful for filtering.

Archived