Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What does the ”rare rewards“ means in the Daily Tribute ?

Kingofpapapa

With my mastery rank getting higher , I notice that my login reward is being the same type . Just like the Neurodes or the Detonite Ampule,or other resources .

But the Platinum discount is getting less and less . So I search the wiki for the answer , then I find that there are some sentences on the page ”Daily Tribute“. 

• Players with a higher Mastery Rank will have increased chance to receive rare (or more valuable) rewards.
  • Each level of Mastery Rank will provide a 5% increase to obtaining improved rewards.

But the wiki doesn't show what is the "rare rewards" . Can anybody check if this is true ? and just which drops are rare ?

It's not in the official drop tables so we know as much as you do.

This is not a problem of the wiki. The wiki copied what was written in the Release Notes, word by word. However, DE didn't explain, and we have no way of checking, nor of knowing which drops are rare.

I'd assume that Formas and Warframe Blueprints count as rare drops, but that's my guess and nothng more. Resources and boosters feel common, Plat discounts uncommon.

There's a theory that Plat discounts become more common if you tend to buy them often, but I do not know if this is a scientific measurement or wishful thinking.

as aforementioned, there's no clear outline provided by Digital Extremes on how things change, we just know that the Chances for different Login Rewards "gets less crap" the higher your Mastery Rank is. with both Mastery Rank and days logged influencing the volume of your Rewards when you get them.

Also note that your MR has nothing to do with the daily login rewards. It is the number of days you've logged in getting higher that has more of an effect. For instance I'm at nearly 1900 days and if I get a booster, it lasts me for days now as opposed to a few hours.

1 hour ago, Hobie-wan said:

Also note that your MR has nothing to do with the daily login rewards. It is the number of days you've logged in getting higher that has more of an effect. For instance I'm at nearly 1900 days and if I get a booster, it lasts me for days now as opposed to a few hours.

Are you sure about this? I'm quite certain the update to the reward scaling was for both MR and days logged in. Although, testing this alone is basically impossible. 

17 minutes ago, PhiThagRaid said:

Are you sure about this? I'm quite certain the update to the reward scaling was for both MR and days logged in. Although, testing this alone is basically impossible. 

Hmm, the wiki says +5% per rank chance added for rare things. Looking back at that list I'm surprised I don't remember seeing a forma, syndicate medallion, or relic pack dropping for me. Though I definitely got a few blueprints before I'd owned all the regular items and seem to get platinum coupons fairly often.

5 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Looking back at that list I'm surprised I don't remember seeing a forma, syndicate medallion, or relic pack dropping for me.

Never had any of those in my 1200 days either, forma is the closest and that only dropped on set days eg. Multiples of 50.

I've got weapon BPs before, but that was long ago before I built all of the weapons. Other than that rare occasion it's been resources and boosters for me.(excluding milestones)

Archived