Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven rerolling on a Nikana

(NSW)Sin

Question

I'd like to apologize beforehand because this is my first time even bothering with Rivens, I may not know their correct terminologies or how they work.

My question is. If I have a Nikana riven with really bad stats (+15% crit chance, +4% damage to infested) and I decide to use the kuva rerolling thing, can I get better stats? I know the nikana has really bad riven dispo, which I think works when unveiling a riven, but does it affect stats given when rerolling? also it is an MR 9 currently, will rerolling increase its MR?

5 answers to this question

You don't necessarily get better stats, but it is safe to assume that you would get different stats from your previous Riven.
That said, you would want to max out your Riven in order to see the true extent of your stats.

Rerolling a Riven does not change its Mastery Rank requirement, the only thing that rerolling does is give different stats. When you reroll, you get to choose between keeping your current Riven stats or replace them with the new ones. (If you're not sure, you can go on the forums or the Warframe discord server and simply ask 'Left or Right?' with a screenshot of your Riven options.)

Riven disposition has to do with stat multipliers, it just means that the higher the disposition, the better will your Riven work on your weapon.
Sadly, you can't upgrade a weapon's Riven disposition.

2 minutes ago, ismellpestilence said:

You don't necessarily get better stats, but it is safe to assume that you would get different stats from your previous Riven.
That said, you would want to max out your Riven in order to see the true extent of your stats.

Rerolling a Riven does not change its Mastery Rank requirement, the only thing that rerolling does is give different stats. When you reroll, you get to choose between keeping your current Riven stats or replace them with the new ones. (If you're not sure, you can go on the forums or the Warframe discord server and simply ask 'Left or Right?' with a screenshot of your Riven options.)

Riven disposition has to do with stat multipliers, it just means that the higher the disposition, the better will your Riven work on your weapon.
Sadly, you can't upgrade a weapon's Riven disposition.

Oh yeah sorry let me rephrase that.

I believe the stats I have now are "bad" and I hope rerolling it would give me something I like.

On that last paragraph, does that mean that since the nikana has bad riven disposition, no matter how many times I reroll I'll get different stats but with similar numbers to the one I already have? Or is it possible to get a 100% crit chance for example.

Just now, (NSW)Sin said:

Oh yeah sorry let me rephrase that.

I believe the stats I have now are "bad" and I hope rerolling it would give me something I like.

On that last paragraph, does that mean that since the nikana has bad riven disposition, no matter how many times I reroll I'll get different stats but with similar numbers to the one I already have? Or is it possible to get a 100% crit chance for example.

Like I said, rerolling will give you stats that are more or less different from what you currently have. It's all random, so you just have to hope you get something you like.

Disposition does not affect the stats you get from rerolling.

Disposition determines the value range of the stats. High dispo weapons can get 200% cc, low dispo weapons 100% etc. Numbers and limits vary based on dispo. Nikana has terrible dispo so i'd say it's not even worth doing it. Use a dragon nikana instead if you want to play with a riven.

Archived