Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We NEED a Kuva Hek

Y0HANAN

I need not explain myself any more. Why doesn't it exist? The Vaykor Hek is pretty much a tease as it's so much more powerful than the Hek yet you can't use Scattered Justice. 

And before you say anything on how it would ruin the fun of the Vaykor and regular Hek, keep in mind the following:
1) This probably won't affect much either way because the regular one is still an early game staple whereas in the late game nobody uses either it nor the Vaykor one. You might use it, but the overwhelming majority of the community doesn't. I say this warrants a change
2) While that would make the regular and Vaykor Hek a little lackluster with it being potentially TOO OP, with the weapons being pretty strong as-is, reminder that DE made the Kuva Nukor, an Atomos on steroids and Kuva Bramma, a Lenz on steroids so then tell me how can it affect the meta to that capacity?

We have too many heks already. There are other old and forgotten grineer weapons in need of upgrading. Such as Sobek, Argonak, Viper and many others. Hek is fine for now.

Besides, first we have to solve the issues of content and drop chance bloat of kuva liches. Unless we do that - grinding for any new guns will be an absolute nightmare.

12 hours ago, JoJoshuee_DesK said:

No, with that every kuva weapon will have a 1% or 2% drop rate

That would have to change, obviously.  One frequent suggestion is the weapons equipped when killing the larvae influence the chances of rolling a Kuva version of one of those weapons where eligible.

Personally though, I really want a system where we can "Kuva up"--i.e. upgrade--most weapons, Grineer or otherwise.

On 2021-04-13 at 1:53 PM, S0ulCal1ber said:

heck, they should make kuva variants for all grineer weapons. 

not like they could do any harm regardless of how strong, I mean they added rivens to the game not like they aint broken.

The only thing stopping that from being realized (for now) is the way how you acquire weapons or rather the RNG behind it

Plus, Rivens fix some weapons for me. I love using the Astilla and Amprex and I would never have used them without Rivens.

On 2021-04-13 at 5:09 AM, Artekkor said:

We have too many heks already. There are other old and forgotten grineer weapons in need of upgrading. Such as Sobek, Argonak, Viper and many others. Hek is fine for now.

Besides, first we have to solve the issues of content and drop chance bloat of kuva liches. Unless we do that - grinding for any new guns will be an absolute nightmare.

Prisma Kuva Sobek Wraith 👍

On 2021-04-14 at 4:15 AM, zeki__ said:

More Cernos! More!

We need a Grineer Cernos, a Corpus Cernos and a Sentient Cernos, and then a Leverian entry where Drusus just goes over all the various types and tells us his crackpot theories as to why people keep making them.

I

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

We need a Grineer Cernos, a Corpus Cernos and a Sentient Cernos, and then a Leverian entry where Drusus just goes over all the various types and tells us his crackpot theories as to why people keep making them.

All I need to feel complete is a Sentient Bow. Also, it should have decent crit stats because I'm pretty sure every sentient weapon that we received thus far has been status based with an unusual crit multiplier value.

On 2021-04-13 at 5:47 AM, JoJoshuee_DesK said:

No, with that every kuva weapon will have a 1% or 2% drop rate

On 2021-04-13 at 6:25 PM, Tiltskillet said:

That would have to change, obviously.  One frequent suggestion is the weapons equipped when killing the larvae influence the chances of rolling a Kuva version of one of those weapons where eligible.

Personally though, I really want a system where we can "Kuva up"--i.e. upgrade--most weapons, Grineer or otherwise.

They promised us a freakin' Weapon Token/Lure system months ago

I mean if the devs are going to make the entire Kingpin system OPTIONAL in the first place (Orc Nemesis certainly isn't optional in Shadow of Mordor), they might as well go whole hog, admit it's another farm, and put in farming tools

On 2021-04-13 at 8:09 AM, Artekkor said:

We have 2 Heks...the basic one and the Vaykor....Id love a Kuva that has a new mechanic of some kind. 

As for the other guns, I agree with the sobek, but the wraith has 2 forms (by your own standard thats too many as is) and the Argonak isnt even that old, it came out only 3......years ago >_>  

Archived