Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Void Storms Feedback Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

1 hour ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

We have moved "performance leak in void storms causing a lot of visual noise"  back to "Known Bugs" category - we're still receiving reports of issues with visual noise and continue to investigate! 

The issue is not just about "visual bugs".
Even without FX stacking and overlaod, there is too much visual as well as audio noise for no paticular reason. For once there are those void ripples, which appear on the sides of the screen. Then there are void explosions, which still produce a bright(er) FX effect than their environment. The next issue is the frequency of said explosions: do they really need to happen every second? and acompanied by a load audio effect?

I woke up today early. I was hyped about the update. I absolutely loved the quest. Very well done. The song was fantastic.

But then.... THEN... I went on and farmed for Sevagoth and god almighty I want to smash my nuts with a rock.

KTkjff1.png

This is the result of an intensive 7 hour farming session for Sevagoth. For... one.... bloody... part....I'm still missing the Chassis... 

The wiki states as so:

- Sevagoth's main blueprint is acquired after completing the Call of the Tempestarii quest. His components can be acquired in Pluto Proxima, Neptune Proxima, and Veil Proxima Void Storms. Yet somehow, me and few others i've come across this bloody farm suffer from the same tragic story. Some have 20 chassis, no systems or neuroptics and have been farming for more than me. 

Do you know the best part ? I need 2 chassis, since I want one for myself and one for subsume....

------------------------------

Now let's more spicy. While playing RJ I have encountered

• Falling trough world bug
  • Falling trough Railjack bug
  • Falling trough Grineer / Corpus ship bug
  • Running in space without AW 
  • Enemies being unkillable, aka the drones u need to kill for hacking to get faster. If 2 become are immortal then just abort the mission and lose all progress, rewards & time invested. 
  • The vents not exploding in the reactor mission, essentially losing the mission in the process cause it spawns only 1 vent
  • Loading screen bugs, infinite loadings screens
  • Lag Freezes / Lag spikes. 
  • GOD DAMN EPILECTIC SEISURES. My eyes... my brain... it hurts....The color... is white....the explosions.... Idk about you guys, but I think they need more explosions. So many explosions it puts Michael Bay to shame. Where's the Sun Glare from Sony Vegas editor at this point?
  • Sometimes it spawns so many void storms near u, it can literally crash your game. Not once, but twice....
  • I had to alt f4 once after me and my clan mates were sent to the gray void. We were all falling down in some gray void and couldn't do anything. I alt f4, my steam crashes, my windows crashes, my laptop crashes. I reboot. Windows defender adds the bloody Warframe.exe to QUARANTINE cause apparently it broke something. I have no idea what broke, I checked everything. How did this happen I have no clue... All I know is that my laptop felt really slow after the reboot. I stood 10 minutes in launcher afterwards checking for updates... I stood 5 minutes at the loading screen when u log in....
  • Can't choose a relic bug
  • Can't open menu bug
  • Can't see UI bug
  • UI stuck bug
  • Can't move bug. Stuck in ground bug
  • No objective bug
  • My railjack stuck in place bug when I spawn
  • The map not deciding where the objective is bug
  • No crewships spawning bug
  • Not enough enemies spawning bug to open a relic. Especially grineer tile sets and missions with corpus reactor.
  • Stuck in slingshot bug
  • Even though I chose a relic and got 10 reactant. The game decided I didn't have one and can't choose a reward. Oh look, my teammate got a rare reward. Well screw me then...

And like a lot more that I can't remember. 

But hey guys, space ! spaceships, ! Pew pew ! Battles in space ! Railjack works ! Right.... guys?

------------------

Now let's get to the other spicy part. 

• Start a random mission? Leechers
  • Look in recruit chat? Leechers
  • Join a random squad? Leechers
  • People not knowing what an objective is.
  • Asking for someone to take place in FA (Forward Artilery) while I disable the crewship so I don't have to waste 20-30 seconds getting out of pilot, getting into FA, firing, and getting into pilot again.
  • People not choosing relics
  • People dc'ing during mission
  • People trolling me with their frames
  • People ignoring the objective and just wandering around the ship or in space
  • A normal exterminate mission takes 2-3 minutes. A RJ exterminate mission takes 6-7+ minutes. Even more if you teammates don't know what an objective is, your doing everything solo or can't find the extraction....
  • There is so much stuff happening on my screen I have no idea what's going on most of the time. I just look at the map, pick an AOE weapon and just blast away in the enemy's direction. Or pick a nuke frame
  • Neptune is the best place to farm for Sevagoth. Pluto & Veil have more objectives, harder enemies and more BS to deal with. Essentially taking more time
  • Don't even get me started on the rewards. Can you believe that 2 Control Modules are considered a reward on Neptune Proxima? Yeah, me neither. But after seeing them about 20 times I think, I do now... The next time someone asks me where to find control modules i'll say "Go to Neptune Proxima" plenty to be had there. The reward is engraved into my memory after seeing it so many times... How about 200 titanium? That's a good reward right? I press 2 with my Itzal in space and get about 1.5k-2k Titanium. 

Everything and absolutely everything positive about this update was overshadowed by the amount negative things I had to deal with. Thank you DE

I understand that this is a hard thing to balance. I'll throw in a few thoughts, and hope that maybe they come across well.

First: I run void fissures to get prime parts. Not because I love the base missions, I tend to pick the ones that are the fastest for what's available. If I'm not running them for parts, I'm running them for ducats or void traces or both. I will typically run the easiest mission I can manage, because I want to minimize my chance of failure and wasted time, and because an axi that is 10 levels lower offers me similar rewards to an axi that is 10 levels higher. An axi capture can be done in 3 minutes, while a defense could take 5-10, and a survival is a guaranteed 5. I'm not a player who has maximized every little thing that could be done to make the game faster, I'd sit myself at extremely average.

Second: I love railjack, even as its currently implemented. I'd love to personally see skirmish be made more intense, make the points of interest more active, make ships spawns more constant. Find ways to make missions never require everyone to leave the railjack, or for that to even be a good idea. I want the pilot always having to move, and any point of interest topping out with three players in it, but being best with 1-2. But, that's a tangent.

To that end, I like void storm railjack missions, but ultimately I can't see myself going back to them on the regular as they're currently implemented. I open void fissures for the prime parts. The risk/reward of doing them on railjacks is just too high risk for too little reward. The way I see it, you can either make the rewards comparable or incomparable. Either bring up the relics-per-minute (lets say "3 minutes" is what's expected in an average mission from an average player/team), the traces-per-minute (25-per-3 or so?), and/or the duckats-per-minute (????) up to par, or give us rewards that aren't comparable to a void fissure. Sevegoth isn't a good choice, and would be better in its own special mission, I will lose excitement every time I get a duplicate part. Credits, endo, mods, resources for foundry, resources for clan, all of these are good but not especially thematic for void storms.

Or, perhaps, maybe leave prime parts the way they are, opened in void fissures? Make void storms chase after just void traces. Or maybe make this an alternate way to get duckats or baro-stuff. Or make another tier of void relics. Or make another 'essence' style grind like arbitration where you get 'void essence'. Then the Sevegoth parts wouldn't worry about duplicates and you could include rewards like buying a certain number of unvaulted relics every week (a few specific random types, or like the relic packs in syndicates), or void traces, or stuff like that.

---

As for the actual things I'd consider changing about void storms: Getting reactant is really weird in any mission you don't have an 'on foot section' (which is usually my least favorite part of any railjack mission because I could just do a regular mission for that and get regular-game rewards). Reactant either needs to come from these rifts themselves or else tie them to the fighters and crewships. I should never be purposefully getting hit by ramsleds, or having to put myself on crewships when I could just be blowing them up. Either that or just accept that the added danger of all this void chaos and corrupted enemies is enough, and remove the reactant requirement altogether, say that reactant comes from the points of interest themselves, or just add an extra point of interest to all void storms where the reactant is guaranteed (enter the void rift and retrieve some void energy somehow, either with the whole railjack or just as a quick void section).

---

There's still a lot of bugs in this mode that also kinda worry me because there's a higher chance than I'd like of someone being screwed out of rewards or a mission being way harder than it should be because someone can no longer interact with what they need to interact with. I honestly want to see railjack be all it can be because it absolutely has a super cool baseline. I would not personally mind if most end-game content ended up in railjack, because it gives me such a good excuse to play with my friends. I hope everyone at DE can work out the bugs, rewards and design, because I cannot describe how excited I am to see this mode grow and improve.

I have a question. 
Why should I even bother to play void storms?

Please DE, give me an answer that makes sense, because the way I see it the gameplay loops you introduce lately (not only with Tempestarii) are absolutely unrewarding and for sure not fun to play.
You allow us to open ONE relic during the Void storm missions and totally ignore that these kinds of missions take 5 times longer than regular Void relic missions. Really, I can open 4-5 relics on the normal missions in the timeframe a Void Storm Mission lasts.
I would even bet that I can open enough relics on normal Void missions to get enough Prime parts which I can sell to earn enough Plat to buy Sevagoth right from the market instead of grinding Void Storm missions for the Sevagoth blueprints. This most certainly is even the faster approach.

It makes no sense to play Void Storms at all. Even the drop tables are a totally unrewarding mess.
And oh boy, the void storms are annoying.  We get spammed with effects and particles left and right. Its almost impossible to even see what happens on the screen.

The last Railjack revision and now the void storms update really make me wonder in what strange direction Warframe is heading. This year, the game definitely got worse in many aspects.

I must say Void Strom now is not much worth to do else of farm for Sevagoth and his gun. Compare to time useage Railjack mission always take longer time to finish one than normal relic mission.Only one that fastest Railjack mission to finish is Exterminate,  but you can just choose to do in normal Exterminate one, so we no need to bother about Ship fight part. And if we talk about requirement to do Void Storm. it's require a lot effort to finish it , even need more in high lv Railjack content.

I got suggestion to make this balace with the time and effort of player. Please allow each player to equip 1-3 or 1-2 relic on one Void Storm run. To make it fair play, player need to collect 10 void fissure for each relics while they are in the mission. After finish player can choose the item form opened relics base on how much Void relics they equip and open during mission. So this will make Void Strom give more reward than normal relic mission. it will fair for time and effort for people work on for run this. This method sure encourage player to engage Void Storm.

Had a strange bug with pluto proxima, weapon parts from destroyed enemies were clearly present in my field of view however I couldn't pick them up, was hoping they would appear at the end of the mission screen but sadly they didn't.

Not sure if this is a common issue or not?

1 - As many people already said, I have no incentive to do void stroms instead of regular fissures, I think void storms could give more void traces. This way, both storms and regular fissures would have their own identity, storms would be more efficent for trace farming and regular fissures would be more efficient for opening relics. I can speedrun an exterminate in 3-4 minutes and a storm takes me from 10 to 15 minutes, so I wouldn't consider doing storms for less than three times the ammount of traces they give now, however I understand this can seem a bit too much but I hope that you gonsider at least doubling the void traces.

2 - Apart from the actual rewards, having a storm in space and all that void energy everywhere is super cool but they dont look like the effects that were shown at tennocon. Specially, when the storm was closer, you could see void energy effects on the walls and everything, where now the only thing we have is explosions (quite annoying) and a texture that covers half the screen. I think void storms and railjack in general have the oportunity to be an amazing visual experience apart from the gameplay itself and I'd love to see some effects improved (the capital ship explosion from volatile missions was also a bit dissapointing for me).

Why not make it so that you get a reward from each opened relic instead of choosing one reward. For example, if you have a full team of 4 each with a relic, you get all 4 items instead of choosing 1.

This seems like the simplest way to handle cracking multiple relics.

3 minutes ago, koopyr said:

Why not make it so that you get a reward from each opened relic instead of choosing one reward. For example, if you have a full team of 4 each with a relic, you get all 4 items instead of choosing 1.

This seems like the simplest way to handle cracking multiple relics.

Except any group that doesn't wind up with that full team of relic-holders is now reaping less reward for the same or more effort.  If I were to jump into a mission but only happen to link up with one rando at that exact moment, this system means I'd be getting two rewards.  Where a group of four would need to do less individual effort, and be rewarded twice as heavily for the same result.  Not really fair to solo players or groups that don't fill out.

5 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.1 should address the visual effect overload that is being reported in this thread! Additional Hotfix notes here

EDIT: we have moved 'performance leak in void storms causing visual noise' back to "Known Bugs" category - we're still receiving reports of issues with visual noise and continue to investigate!

Literally just remove those effects entirely.
They serve no valid purpose. They are obnoxious and physically painful for many users.

Major major accessibility and basic UX/UI failing.

Gonna keep it short and sweet. Day 1 thoughts:

1) After you get Sevagoth, why would you waste your time on Void Storms when the rewards are the same as normal Fissures for literally five times the amount of time spent? Yeah, I like getting 50-100 Traces at the end of a mission, but one radiant relic for ten-twenty minutes is not compelling. Left unchecked, this mode will die, hard. Either give us WAY more stuff at the end, or let us crack multiple relics (obviously costing more reactant.)

2) Oh god my eyes. Storm effects are super flashy, and there's already someone reporting a seizure on the main forum. I don't understand who thought having that many explosions on screen at once was a good idea or how it was shippable, but this needs to be fixed, ASAP. For once I'm glad I'm on Switch and I'm forced to play on low settings.

3) Rewards should scale with objectives done. As it stands, it's just a normal railjack mission with a bonus relic, void trace cache, or Sevagoth part, no matter how much of the mission you do. If I do all three side missions in a Void Storm, I should get three additional rewards.

TL;DR: There's no point to doing them once you have the new frame, and my eyes are bleeding.

The Void Sinks are a bit hard to see, they seem to be 2 dimensional. Also as Client, not sure if this is a latency issue because I didnt have any lag in the missions, but a single Void Sink explodes MULTIPLE TIMES in one sitting, like, over 10 times and its an amazing (not in a good way) visual clutter.

4 minutes ago, KrystaVixen said:

Except any group that doesn't wind up with that full team of relic-holders is now reaping less reward for the same or more effort.  If I were to jump into a mission but only happen to link up with one rando at that exact moment, this system means I'd be getting two rewards.  Where a group of four would need to do less individual effort, and be rewarded twice as heavily for the same result.  Not really fair to solo players or groups that don't fill out.

True, but perhaps normal fissure missions should be the more efficient thing to do for solo or duo players, DE did intend for railjack to be team focused. Idk, it just seems like an easy and simple implementation while a lot of other suggestions for cracking multiple relics seem convoluted to me, both in terms of gameplay and implementation. That being said, perhaps there is a better way of implementing cracking multiple relics that I haven't seen or thought of.

4 minutes ago, koopyr said:

True, but perhaps normal fissure missions should be the more efficient thing to do for solo or duo players, DE did intend for railjack to be team focused. Idk, it just seems like an easy and simple implementation while a lot of other suggestions for cracking multiple relics seem convoluted to me, both in terms of gameplay and implementation. That being said, perhaps there is a better way of implementing cracking multiple relics that I haven't seen or thought of.

Sure, but my comment wasn't about efficiency but fairness.  It's not a fair system to say that someone who through no fault of their own winds up unable to get into a full party should get less reward for the same amount of effort.  Your solution is convenient to implement, but potentially unfairly favors people with regular play groups, as someone not bringing an established group would be perpetually risking missing out on rewards because of the random whims of matchmaking.

My 2 cents is that this mode will be totally forgotten and useless after everyone gets the new warframe as they are up to 3x longer than the longest fissure type (survival) and even longer compared to fast fissure modes like capture/rescue. Combine that with railjack being more complicated than a simple missions everyone is used to, and the fact you need 4 people to make relics worth opening, it just makes it even worse.

Imo, as it is a bit harder to access, it should possibly give more relics per minute than normal fissures, as in you can open multiple relics per mission (which I think they said they were going to do.) Unless it offers some REALLY good other rewards that can be sold for plat, it'll probably be forgotten in a few months.

Since this is a kind of grindy game, it's all about efficiency, and taking up to 5x longer to open the same amount of relics mean it will never be touched again.

4 minutes ago, Violet415 said:

My 2 cents is that this mode will be totally forgotten and useless after everyone gets the new warframe as they are up to 3x longer than the longest fissure type (survival) and even longer compared to fast fissure modes like capture/rescue. Imo, as it is a bit harder to access, it should possibly give more relics per minute than normal fissures, as in you can open multiple relics per mission (which I think they said they were going to do.) Unless it offers some REALLY good other rewards that can be sold for plat, it'll probably be forgotten in a few months.

Since this is a kind of grindy game, it's all about efficiency, and taking up to 5x longer to open the same amount of relics mean it will never be touched again.

Agree plus with the void fissures damaging you, flash banging you I will most likely not do void storms until the shaky screen and flash bangs are toned down.

Just now, MaddawgTL said:

Agree plus with the void fissures damaging you, flash banging you I will most likely not do void storms until the shaky screen and flash bangs are toned down.

Yeah not only are they like 5x longer than normal relics, they are also more complicated and annoying as well. 

Ok, so...

First things first, I really like the Railjack, from the very first day of farming it on release, first test flight on the orbit of the Earth, up to this moment. There were a lot of problems, most of which are fixed by now, and I (and, I believe, most of Railjack players) really appreciate your hardwork on this game mode. Thank you, lads! 

The quest is great, this is an exciting story, and the song will surely make a fine addition to my playlist. 

Now the void storms... 

Thankfully, I did not notice any critical bugs, and I had no problems with farming the reactant, got 10/10 on first boarded crewship. 

But:

- After gathering reactant the main feature of the Void storm is gone. Now it's just ordinary Railjack mission. With exploding void fissures, yes, with Void damaging my ship, yes, however - no serious damage, no serious problems. 

- Can't say anything bad about rewards, warframe and weapon parts are good rewards for a specific lore-based missions, the only problem is: I don't really understand where should I farm specific parts. I've got 3 same Sevagoth parts from 3 different missions. Not a serious problem, a bit frustrating though. 

- The relics. Only one relic cracked for 20-minute run? I do enjoy space fights, I really do, but the reward is too small for that kind of fight, especially considering how hard for solo player it can be. There are no infinite missions on Railjack, except for the defence missions, and it's a hell of a problem. I mean, why should I farm Void storms for relics, if I can farm ordinary Void fissures much faster for the very same reward? Especially when I've already farmed Sevagoth?

I have an idea how to fix it:

We've got up to 4 players on Railjack and 3 crewmates for solo missions. In case of solo mission, we're recieving one random reward from all the relics we gave to our NP crewmates (1 relic per NPC) and a random reward from player's relic. In multiplayer missions we're recieving one choosable reward for every player's relic (as we do in ordinary Void fissure missions) in our party and a random one from NPC's relics (e.g. Me and a friend of mine are flying the Railjack with two bots.) The amount of the reactant needed to crack the relic depends on the amount of relics taken, e.g. 1 - 10, 2 - 25, 3 - 40, 4 - 55. If the party does not find enough reactant - all the relics are gone uncracked. 

P.s.: I heard people say they failed to gather enough reactant to open their relics, but I'm sure you'll fix this in no time. 

P.p.s.: thank you for your hardwork, lads, you're making our beloved game even better. 

Sincerely, 

MR 25 tenno,

Gorron-Ad-Ashunaar

While I can't say I've had any real complaints about the visuals like others seem to be having (aside from that known bug where a void sink gets stacked up on itself), I do have to echo some concerns about the reward structure.  As ever, this feedback is from a solo player with a decently geared railjack, and sub-optimally geared everything else.

EDIT:  Can't believe I forgot this, but the screenshake is pretty out of control sometimes.  I actually turned mine off for the first time because my screen wouldn't stop shaking even when there was nothing happening to cause it.

Void storms are in a really weird place at the moment.  Everything about them seems intended to make them feel like a big deal.  The visual of the storm slowly engulfing the region, the massive eddies and arcs of void energy, Cy's commentary about how we're probably crazy for trying to run a mission during a storm, the barrage of void sinks, all of it paints the storm as something substantial.  The reward structure on the other hand appears to be designed as if the storm is meant to be a simple little extra thing on top of the main mission, like a bounty bonus objective.  It's a lot of added fanfare and trouble added for comparatively little reward.

It doesn't help that this is all about cracking relics, a system already wrapped in so many layers of RNG that any source of frustration gets magnified.  Prior to storms, it was already RNG to farm the relic you want, RNG on what fissures are available to farm traces, RNG on how many traces you can farm per mission, and RNG on what you'll finally get when you crack it, and all of that with a time limit before the relic gets vaulted.  Faced with that many levels of pseudo-random chance, efficiency becomes the top priority, and void storms are possibly the least efficient means of cracking a relic currently available.

Capture missions, for example, offer efficiency through time via a quick turnaround time that lets you roll the dice a lot faster.  Railjack missions pretty much can't compete in that territory.  Now, that could be alright, if the storms offered something else to improve the relic-cracking experience.  And in theory they do, with their extra reward rotation.  Unfortunately, that's inherently unreliable (as an extra level of RNG) and a large chunk of the rewards become actively unrewarding once Sevagoth and his weapon are earned.

I'm not a numbers person so I can't offer exact amounts of probabilities, but I can see a few potential things that storms could offer that regular fissures currently don't.  These are all top of the head thoughts.

1.  Stacking relics.  Currently, most railjack missions don't have the structure required to copy an endless mission's method of picking another relic at each turn of the rotation.  Instead, I suggest copying a bit of riven functionality and treating them like a challenge that ticks one off every ten reactant earned and presents the rewards at the end of the mission when the crew all return to the railjack or something.  I'm a solo player so I don't have much perspective on the multiplayer aspect of sharing relics.  This does get complicated with things like the defense nodes having an endless rotation of their own, so it might only work in skirmishes?  Or maybe treat the space and ground sections as separate rotations?

2.  Enhancing relics.  Bump every relic brought into a void storm by one level of refinement.  In essence, doubling how far your traces go when you crack relics in a void storm.

3.  Make the boosted packs of traces a sure thing.

Smarter people than I will doubtless have more and better ideas.  All I can say for sure is that I will stick to using regular fissure missions to actually farm relics, and then treat void storms as an optional extra to do when I want to play railjack for other reasons.  Sort of a "might as well crack a relic while I'm at it" attitude.  Once I've gotten the unique rewards, that is.

I am doing the void storms with my husband (by my side), at the end when the rewards show in the middle of screen, he gets sevagoths parts and I get void traces xD
So he already completed his sevagoth and I still need to farm because I am not getting the same rewards as him.

We tried changing hosts, he was host first, we thought it was a host problem but when I was host it happened again....

I don't know if this is intended and I think its not

I saw a comment I liked from the U30.0.2 patchnotes:

2 hours ago, FSK41 said:

How about making Void Storms Railjack only? remove objectives and let us blast trough railjack missions to open relics,not 10 other mobile defense fissure camouflaged as Void storm

This might be the best way to do the Void Storms. Rework them so the focus is on weathering the storm, and by flying through Void anomalies or fighting ghost ships you get the Reactant you need - from your Railjack - to crack your Relic. Meanwhile your crew can be running around putting out the fires or removing fissures from inside the ship. There can be other enemies around like the Corpus or Grineer who get caught in the storm and can be the bonus objective. It could start off like a calm normal mission, but then you see the storm roll in and it switches to the Void Storm gameplay where you're just trying to survive for a few minutes. Once the storm subsides you can open your charged up Relic and pick the next mission. Something like that. It'd be relatively fast without having to do the POIs and much more interesting than the same old collecting Reactant, and then the added time and reward structure makes sense compared to normal Fissure missions. Then you could later on introduce these guys as crew on boardable ghost ships:

Spoiler

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7d/79/56/7d795692bacc1f5b33ce4a1165a8bf1d.png

Sooo I just came back from a void mission and, what a surprise, my console crashed because of voids rifts invading my ship in loops, killing my crewbots, and preventing me from walking through my decks only because it kept spawning right on the crewguys....

So what about you guys get rid of these, at least inside of the railjack, since it already takes void burst from everywhere outside. Plus, in a more logical way, how the hell can we ride safely into the void between each missions and having these void things active inside the ship as soon as we step out ?

Or you can just make sure to limit the void rifts appearances to a certain level so we don't have white balls exploding in loops without stopping ^^

By the way I cleansed the entire railjack map solo so it's not a skill problem.

Oh also about the orphix new missions it feels that the progression of the sentient control is waaaay faster than it was, making it impossible to complete solo.

Being Forced to do a simple objective by all 4 players? still as bad as it was before
Ability to multi task all the objectives (since you know that is what railjack was good at)? WElp no where to be found
New quest? yes for 3 missions
New Mechanics? NOPE
New Bugs? Absolutely
New Ways to blind you by unprecedented amounts? YUP
Traces in non extermination mission? LoL what's that!
Not needing to leave the ship to get traces? NOPE NO WAY
Double downing on the fact that we need all players on a simple objective which was a bad idea to begin with? You bet!
10/10 update absolutely love it even though it took as much time as Making deimos did with about ........ 1/20th of actual content!

the flashes might be better but this is still a problem

Warframe0023.jpg

This squiggly mess puts intense strain on the eyes because it covers nearly the whole screen, moves in flowing patterns, and disrupts the eyes ability to focus clearly on objects and enemies beyond it. It forces the muscles around the eye to constantly contract and expand in order to see through it clearly causing painful eye strain. Please just get rid of it or at least cut it down to only cover the border of screen and not take up 50% of the middle. I can't play void storms because of this.

edit: maybe it could just be controlled by the distortion effects toggle in the menu? after all this is as the button describes full screen distortion :(

Archived