Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

Hi everyone !

TYPE: Home Screen - PS4

DESCRIPTION: A black box appears, saying that "some elements of the latest update couldn't be downloaded from our servers". Impossible to start the game. I've tried to delete and download again the whole game, nothing, delete my save file, nothing...

Any idea on what to do??

TYPE: In game using railjack. 

DESCRIPTION: Piloting or gunning.

VISUAL: NA

REPRODUCTION: It seems like it's just me and so far a friend of mine as well. Cannot use battle/offensive mods at all during battle. Tether or any other mod in this slot will not work. This is the X button ability. The A and B button abilities work fine. Nothing on X button though.

EXPECTED RESULT: When using an ability in this slot such as tether, after pressing RB and X the ability should work.

OBSERVED RESULT: Ability did not work. Doesn't even respond when energy is empty from using other abilities from A and B buttons. Those show a response out of energy. Nothing at all from X button.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime I play railjack since the update.

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)psyops6 said:

REPRODUCTION: It seems like it's just me and so far a friend of mine as well. Cannot use battle/offensive mods at all during battle. Tether or any other mod in this slot will not work. This is the X button ability. The A and B button abilities work fine. Nothing on X button though.

EXPECTED RESULT: When using an ability in this slot such as tether, after pressing RB and X the ability should work.

OBSERVED RESULT: Ability did not work. Doesn't even respond when energy is empty from using other abilities from A and B buttons. Those show a response out of energy. Nothing at all from X button.

Same on PS5 (square button ability). Can workaround on PS5 controller with "down swipe" on track pad, but not ideal.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Rare Corpus Container in Railjack doesn't drop Forma/Crafted Research Material/Booster
  • VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/g7sNOIU.jpg I took a screenshot because I thought "Neat, so these can spawn in Railjack missions."
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Obtaining a Forma/Crafted Research/Booster
  • OBSERVED RESULT: around 500-1000 credits I think (forgot the exact amount) and 180 endo (It'd be more effective to just scrap junk for this amount)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Considering the rarity that Reinforced/Rare containers spawn in general, I've no idea how repeatable this is.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Reincarnated 8 said:

Xbox one x console. This happens 40 to 50% of the time. Unable to pick up purple mods in new railjack missions e.g. Nua-Gua mines. If my friend is is in team, they actually follow him if he goes into Arching mode but not for me, if I do the same. Missing out on lots of rewards as a result.

Same issue for me as well.

• DESCRIPTION: Garuda's talons changes to default skin when a melee weapon is equipped and some railjack missions i can't use her talons even without any melee equipped
  • VISUAL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1fbYW4zDbg (credits to Dravince) Default talons skins when a melee weapon is equipped, even using Garuda's skins.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: use her Sucessor Skin's Talons skin and play with her talons in any mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: default talons skins even using Garuda Sucessor Skin and unable to play with her talons in some railjack missions
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Visual bug: very easy | Railjack bug: not so often

• TYPE: In-game on PS4
  • DESCRIPTION: Cannot pick up recage in RJ or archwing. Just get the pick up sound, but no wreckage is received at end of mission.
  • VISUAL: Purple wreckage just sits in space.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting near purple wreckage drop in a Railjack mission should result in it being picked up.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Connection with purple wreckage drop with RJ or archwings results in pick up sound, but visually wreckage is still on screen and no wreckage is received at end of mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: So far just about every RJ mission I have played. I am playing solo with a full AI crew.

• TYPE: In-Game (PlayStation)
  • DESCRIPTION: Entering the Strata Relay with my Railjack, but I was the menu had it labeled as a Dojo and didn't have the fast travel button and I couldn't exit my Railjack once it docked.
  • VISUAL: Video of the bug, you can see I'm in the Strata Relay by the labels at the top when moving around my Railjack
  • REPRODUCTION: Go onto a Railjack and dock in the Strata Relay
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to exit my Railjack to go into the Relay
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was stuck in Railjack with no way to leave except going back to my Orbiter (No fast travel button either)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Any time I enter the Strata Relay with my Railjack

Bugs I found on Nintendo Switch:

After returning to normal form from Shadow the R button remains active making the main buttons activate skills instead of melee, etc. The way I get around it is by holding the R button after returning for a few seconds for it to reset. 

Another bug I found is while his passive is active (being in the shadow form refilling his tombstone) only one attack is available, that being his dash. It took a friend asking why I wasn’t using his normal claw attack for me to realize that’s meant to be available as well. No button combo or lack there of has let me use another attack. 

Really loving the feel of Sevagoth so far regardless!

me and my clan found some pretty bad bugs last night one of which the defense objective on pluto mission would not spawn at all.

purple items can't be obtained with railjack or archwing

random blue screen error on PS4 3/4 clan members last night including myself

clan members getting white or black screens can't see anything and being stuck outside of railjack when they were inside before

clan members being stuck in forward art gun

clan members being stuck in slingshot

clan members randomly down to bleedout state by nothing at all

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Stuck when using transference and exiting Corpus ship at the same time. Railjack mission.
  • VISUALhttps://www.twitch.tv/videos/988331308
  • REPRODUCTION: Play though corpus exterminate mission or a new quest, When extraction is available, use Transference and action button at the same time.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Transference used or exit Corpus ship.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: "Transference" while flying out of Corpus ship, got stuck. When enemy drops operator health to 2, still stuck. Menu sound like it opens but nothing show up.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 95%

• TYPE: In-Game (PC)
  • DESCRIPTION: I had completed an Railjack - Volatile mission on Venus (solo mode) and returned to my Dry Dock afterwards when my crew and I found an uninvited guest (Corpus Raknoid).
  • VISUAL: warframe-bug-uninvited-guest.png
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: There should not be any enemies onboard while at Dry Dock.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The enemy was stuck onboard and able to attack my crew members, but they were not able to fight back.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A

3 hours ago, (XBOX)psyops6 said:

It’s not just you. This has been mentioned by several fellow Tenno throughout the thread, myself included. Thing is that most have worded things differently every time, and not in this format suggested by the first post, but definitely referencing the inability to use any Batte Ofensive mods. 
This is happening to some players across all consoles who received the update this week, and I’m dreading it’s gonna be a hard one to fix, since there isn’t any indication of any actions performed by us that may have triggered this bug, it’s just been this way since we received the update. 

• TYPE: UI (I think)
  • DESCRIPTION: Cannot reset competency points for Railjack Crew. When pressing Y it moves the cursor to a spot on the left side of the screen but otherwise does nothing. Cannot press "-" button on skills to take added points away. Reseting game and hard resetting Xbox does not work.
  • VISUAL: no screenshot (can't show something that doesn't happen)
  • REPRODUCTION: It's a persistent problem I have had since the beginning, I have no idea what caused it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I don't even know what to expect. It has never worked.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Cursor moves to left side of screen, as if snapping to a menu option, but there is no button where it stops.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Persistent problem.

After your hotfix my game crashes every time after the mission it's little bit pain in the a** every time start again and again (PSN) ... Next to fix I was on Cetus lvl3 didn't have to rank up enough materials then you took every standing that I had start from the zero... Rank 3 with few standing points I'm not the only one with this problem... Please fix this.... And yeah I bought this sevagoth and I wish I didn't

Trust everything is well with you and the team! Just wanted to report a gameplay bug after quick selecting sevagoths shadow ability:

• DESCRIPTION: Quick selecting sevagoths shadow on console (RB + Y) prevents his shadow from melee attacks. Using the melee button activated abilities instead. Happens after sevagoths death as well.
  • VISUAL: video would need to be provided.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: being able to use sevagoths shadow to its full extent 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The shadow simply uses abilities when melee button (I use the R trigger for melee) is being used after quick selection of shadow.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: testing revealed 100% consistency in the problem. No issues experienced when scrolling to ability and activating shadow form.

Not sure if this is a bug or not but it really shouldn't work like this regardless

• DESCRIPTION: Sevagoth Passive's Shadow dying instantly kills you regardless of remaining bleedout time.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You return to Monolith and await remaining bleedout as normal.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Shadow spawned/died and I was instantly slain ignoring bleedout.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, simply die during passive.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION:  Railjack turrets/front turret/pilot seat "pulls" you back in whenever you try to leave them
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Exiting the turret/front turret/pilot seat without going back in
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After pressing the button to exit the seat - Warframe stands still for a  split-second and then as if player immediately pressed the button to go back into seat
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: absolute random. This problem is still from back from the times when Railjack was presented -  and still not fixed.

• DESCRIPTION: can't progress the mission because  corpus crew ship doesn't spawn
  • VISUAL: the "destroy enemy crew ship" sub-mission to proceed down the quest usually stops on 1/2 - and no corpus crew ship spawns to progress.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No corpus crew ship spawning, thus cannot continue mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Can't progress the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Noticed that usually happens because there can be an empty corpus crew ship "parked" on the map and cannot be destroyed - or can be destroyed but doesn't count toward progress.

• DESCRIPTION: can't progress the mission because of corpus crew ship getting stuck in the meteorite
  • VISUAL: the "destroy enemy crew ship" sub-mission to proceed down the quest usually stops on 1/2  - and corpus crew ship is stuck inside meteorite where player cannot reach them.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: corpus crew ship getting stuck, thus cannot continue mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: didn't happen again, but if it happens - will be forced to go back to dry dock and restart the mission, thus losing all the progress. Not. Cool.

• DESCRIPTION: can't see if you get the bonus reward  from caches on end of Railjack mission (Penta Carmine BP and parts, guess Nautilus as well)
  • VISUAL: You can't see if you got Penta Carmine BP and parts at the end of the mission - unless you go back to dry dock or start another mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: see the BP and parts rewarded as other Railjack "main" rewards from mission - like BONUS: PENTA CARMINE BLUEPRINT/PENTA CARMINE STOCK in the middle of the screen  after the mission ends.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Can't see if you obtained parts/BP or not.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time.

• All on Nintendo Switch.

• TYPE: windows/game-breaking/in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: during the new quest where you need to launch the defence mechanisms of the tempestari. The bloom effect on the mechanism starts and then the whole PC crashes. No more visuals, black screen. Need to hard reset to get back in windows.
  • VISUAL: bloom effect (unable to provide image due to crash)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: no crash ;)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, Changed visual settings to low to try and reproduce and got the same result. 

windows 10 pro, ryzen5, 3600 with 16gig ram. GPU is RX480 with 8gig vram and radeon version 21.3.1

I optimized cach, i clicked the "get logs" on the diagnostics and can provide those if needed.

• DESCRIPTION: Broken Kuva Lich from killing a Thrall with Sevagoth's Shadow that will not die
  • VISUAL: unknown.png
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A normal Lich with an element, resistances, and ability to die, upon being killed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: A broken Lich without an element, resistances, or the ability to die, upon being killed
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I'd love to test this, but unfortunately I cannot, since my current Lich is in the way

Archived