Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

Particle Ram does not function you press and nothing happens.

The problem with the wreckage markers is not that it still shows after being collected, it is that the gox units and the elite exo outrider unit drops can not be obtained that is why the makers still show the game will not let you collect them.

When finishing Railjack missions without going to the Dry Dock, all exp(or most of it, f.e. bonus exp) is lost.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: I have been playing RJ missions, one after another (without coming back to the Dry Dock). So after one mission is completed, you get the informations about bonuses and so on, you pick up another mission from inside the railjack, and go on. Text "Mission completed" appears on the screen, mission timer resets and you start a new mission. After some of them, if you're in this point (after bonuses and "mission completed" prompt), and you press ESC -> Abort mission, all your bonus exp is lost, In the summary screen you can see the results WITH bonuses.

VISUAL:

First screen, from the mission summary. Notice, that this is new mission (12s into), and voidrig is lvl30.  https://imgur.com/a/fjLf2U1

Second screen, from my arsenal a moment later. Voidrig on lvl29. https://imgur.com/a/eZWh4Y4

REPRODUCTION: After Railjack mission completition, go to the navigation console inside your RJ (without going back to the dry dock) and start another mission. When you get information "mission completed", press ESC -> abort mission

EXPECTED RESULT: Player should not loose all bonuses from previous missions. Only newly started mission should be affected. Fore example, If you're playing in the party for 1h straight, without going back to the dry dock, you might loose all your progres from this hour, if you need to finish earlier than your friends. 

OBSERVED RESULT: I have lost all my exp(standing) for frame, weapon, voidrig etc. 

REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens all the time, if I'am not finishing through the dry dock, which means if I start doing RJ missions and my team always want to continue, I'm either stuck to play with them, or loose all my progres from previous games.

I do not know if this is exclusive to Update 30 or not, but in an Orphix mission, if extraction starts while your Warframe is in an Orphix bubble, said player cannot leave the area or extract properly. No timers that would normally teleport you do either. I became stuck in what was basically a loop of my dying in Operator, going back to my frame, being kicked back into Operator, running back to the extraction point, and not being able to transfer my frame over to leave because the Orphixes didn't despawn upon extracting. Seems like an oversight more than anything, but this is something that the only fix for is to quit the mission, or kill the Orphix, which is incredibly difficult in Operator mode without a Necramech nearby. For some reason, there were few Necramech spawns that mission, but that's not a bug, just bad RNG.

Alright, let's do it here too.

• TYPE: In-game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Dargyn no longer attacking in PoE, instead "crowding" Warframe in archwing. Does not happen while on ground.
  • REPRODUCTION: PoE --> Wear Archwing --> Fin/be found by Dargyn.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting shot at?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: See above
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Has, so far, happened every time I have gone into PoE, since Update 30, a large number of different warframes and weapons
  • SCREENSHOTS Warframe0034.jpgWarframe0035.jpg

• DESCRIPTION: companion (smeeta kavat) doesn't appear in elite sanctuary onslaught
  •  
  • DESCRIPTION: particle ram is disabled if i board a crewship, a derelict ship or a corpus ship
  • REPRODUCTION: use particle ram
  • EXPECTED RESULT: it's supposed to stay activated
  • OBSERVED RESULT: it's deactivated everytime i leave my railjack
  • REPRODUCTION RATE : 100%

I do not know if anyone else has this issue or if its just me, but my xbox one s has overheated while playing in a voidstorm, I do not think its my xbox at fault, as its only now doing it, and I did notice that my xbox's fan goes really fast when I start up warframe, I will reply or edit this if it happens a second time.

4 hours ago, xZeromusx said:

Only so long as I am taking and healing through the damage, which is not always the case. In between waves and when I'm not taking damage directly to my health (Shield and shield gating), the cost is going to be significantly higher than 2.5 or 4. Further, in regular missions, I'm not taking as much damage as I do in SP. In most missions, shield and shield gating protect my health enough, especially with Brief Respite that I'd rarely take damage to health. I can handle SP with this set up still, and it's viable in non-SP missions as well. Adaptation ramps up quick enough, and the healing from Sow and my Larkspur makes pretty quick work of any lost health.

Pause, what do you mean the cost will be higher than 4??? I Know theres a ramp up in energy drain but it becomes constant at some point. My max value is 4.52 energy per second

And about the damage part, you should be taking damage again in the 1 minute window Primed flow gives you b4 running out of energy

I feel like people just want to buff him because he isnt inaros or has invisibility like ash. I agree his energy drain is a little much but this talk of struggle in steel path bewilders me. Is what it is, im not against a buff but still

TYPE: Railjack Mission

DESCRIPTION: When a crewmate engineer repairs an electrical malfunction, the effect persists. Unclear if shield effect persists, but the UI effect persists, including being locked out of the tactical menu. This effect does not clear when changing mission, or returning to the dojo, I haven't tried going to a relay yet. The only way to remove the effect is by returning to the orbiter.

EXPECTED RESULT: When the engineer repairs an electrical hazard, the UI glitch effect is removed.

OBSERVED RESULT: Electrical hazard UI glitch effect persists after hazard removal, even outside of missions.

Reproduction Rate: 100% if crewmate fixes the electrical hazard, untested with other repair methods or keeping the hazard.

6 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Maybe that's what it is. I was using 1.6 sprint speed and it didn't change anything. Maybe the Shadow can't "sprint," just walk or walk slightly faster. Definitely needs to be fixed.

Come to think of it, I'm not positive its attacks are affected by attack speed mods either, but I can't be sure. 

I had berserker on and it definitely works. 

Either sprint mods don't have effect or it feels like that because he doesn't have legs and I'm not seeing a difference in the animation. Eitherway the shadow feels like it lacks mobility. I think it should move alot faster.

TYPE: in game

DESCRIPTION: I was in a grineer railjack mission launching myself from the archwing slingshot and launched myself at the grineer hangar. When I landed on the hangar my fov zoomed in and when I entered the hangar I was unable to look up, but I could look down much further than usual, as if my camera was unclamped and then clamped again to a different set of angles.

VISUAL: I do have a video of this but wasn't able to upload it, if you message me on discord (GhostAssasin105#6969) I can send it to anyone who needs it.

EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to pan freely from -90 to 90 degrees.

OBSERVED RESULT: I was able to pan from about 0 to -180 degrees.

REPRODUCTION RATE: I play a couple railjack missions a day and haven't been able to reproduce this since it originally happened. I have had a couple friends experience the same bug, and based on that my closest guess is that some hitbox geometry on the grineer hangar is causing some kind of camera skew. 

It seems running with a group on void storms wont let you acquire point of intrest rewards. Ran with a group last night for 5 missions and i got the poi everytime and never saw an identified item in the rewards screen

This seems to happen after the hotfix yesterday on xbox cause before i was getting the rewards just fine when with a group

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was playing steel path interception on Xini Eris. As the levels increased by deployed specter's level was not increasing. This only seems to happen on XINI
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/ozari9   The specter level is stuck at 173 while the enemy level is around 420.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play interception in steel path (perhaps any mission), and when the enemy level increases enough (probably past 200 ish) spawn a specter and check the level.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The specter's level should be increasing with increasing enemy level.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Re-deployed specters after 173 (40 levels above base level) will not increase in level anymore.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When you die with the death knell buff active, it will stay "active" when you respawn, but you will not get the infinite magazine buff. You have to retrigger it and wait for it to disappear before it is usable again.
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/5r6687
  • REPRODUCTION: Trigger death knell buff using a headshot. Die. The try and retrigger the headshot buff.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The buff should be reset when respawning and not be in a bugged state.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: You cannot get the infinite mag buff again unless you retrigger it and wait until it expires.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

I think Epitaph is really good, and it doesn't necessarily need any nerfing to its power. but I do think it should be nerfed in other aspects such as:

- Ammo pool, it has 60 ammo, which isn't a lot but considering what the weapon Epitaph is, I think it could be lowered down to maybe 20 or sth. That should be reasonable I think.

But all in all, I think Epitaph is alright where it is, it already has reallly low riven disposition so I think it was expected to be good anyway. 

3 hours ago, White_Matter said:

I had berserker on and it definitely works. 

Either sprint mods don't have effect or it feels like that because he doesn't have legs and I'm not seeing a difference in the animation. Eitherway the shadow feels like it lacks mobility. I think it should move alot faster.

Ok in my most recent session the sprint mods were definitely working. 

On 2021-04-13 at 11:23 AM, DonRedhorse said:

well looks like we can't invite or join other people atm. Any idea? PC with Steam

This.
Prior to U30 I was able to invite friends and host without issues yet now whenever I try to invite them to party they get a message saying host unavailable.
I can host random matchmade lobbies and join them but they can't join me through either invite or friends list. I've done just about everything I can of from restarting my router, verifying the download cache, and we've all increased ping limits to see if that solved it and got nothing

• TYPE: Mission rewards math error(s)
  • DESCRIPTION: Exceeding 1000 total intrinsic point after mission results in mod(total,1000) rather than 1000
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Intrinsic points should stop at the limit.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Began RJ missions with 905/1000 intrinsic points, earned 334 points across games, returned to my orbiter with 239 points.  Cannot upgrade skill to R10 because UI reports "insufficient points"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not going to grind long enough to reproduce this; been robbed once, don't need to repeat it.

• TYPE: Berserk Orphix spawning
  • DESCRIPTION: RJ mission, 4th player took forever to get to gate, wasn't automatically pulled after Cy's countdown, began Orphix mission.  Damaged 1st one, three more spawned after the 1st closed up, failed mission not long after that.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Orphix should spawn at some sort of sane rate that players can actually manage to kill them on these multi-level maps when it takes forever to find the resonators.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Four Orphix simultaneously + resonators scattered all over vertical maps make it rather difficult to complete.  It's surprising to get "mission failed" when Orphix Venom just kicked you and there's no indication of how many must be killed to succeed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Singular event to date.

• TYPE: Railjack In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was running solo missions for a few hours on mostly the extermination mission in veil's Calabash and only once on Lu-Yan. I seemed to me that I was low on rewards and eventually noticed that certain items did not appear in mission results. Given that eventually my screen for certain missions upon extraction i did not get a pop up end mission reward screen. Sometimes if it did pop up it would only show 2 items; even after doing optional objectives and sometimes bonuses. There were a few moments i extracted to railjack through omni from necramech. I even died a few times so not sure when bug started and started receiving incorrect teirs or only zekti rewards. At first I was receiving a few lavan parts and vidar first few missions but after MKI it was zekti parts from there. 
  • VISUAL:vpCTgdv.jpgFFiykZi.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: No sure possibly run multiple missions in one go in veil missions. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A reward screen with all bonuses recieved and mixed parts and not all Zekti Parts and shouldve been all MKIII. A normal unscrambled map once I returned to dojo. Rewards from drop table after optional derelicts completion. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  Scrambled screen after one mission causing me to leave dojo and try again. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Experienced scrambled map multiple times thoughout update but first time experienced outside of railjack missions. Missing rewards or suspected missions rewards possibly noticed after an hour or so of gameplay. 

Archived