Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

PC crashes on login, launcher and getting into the login screen work fine but after entering password and hitting enter it crashes.

specs:

i5-4200U 1.60GHz

GeForce 840M

64 bit

windows 8.1

6 gigs ram

HDD

TYPE: account log in

DESCRIPTION: crashes after select account but before orbiter

VISUAL: black screen and crash

REPRODUCTION: every sign in

EXPECTED RESULT: Orbiter should load.

OBSERVED RESULT: Game crashed before loading into orbiter

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always on my account.

I'm on Xbox One X (note NOT Xbox Series X as already reported on Trello). I can't log in, it crashes after showing my kneeling frame before daily login bonus (which I already have for today) and loading in to orbiter.

I'm MR30 and I have a lot of Railjack stuff.

I can log in with my son's MR2 account fine, he hasn't reached archwing yet.

Switching back to my account makes no difference.

Restarting the Xbox and checking for updates again makes no difference.

I'm shut out of the game 🤬😔😨

• CONSOLE: Xbox Series X
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: After my Warframe character loads on login screen, pressing "A" to "Start" there is a brief pause and the game crashes (is forced closed).
  • VISUAL: Game exits and returns to Xbox dashboard
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Warframe loads to show character in landing craft
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Warframe crashes and we are taken to Xbox dashboard
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I attempt to sign into Warframe

• Attempts taken to fix:
  1. Force closed Warframe
  2. Rebooted Xbox
  3. Cleared all data
  4. Uninstalled and reinstalled Warframe

Edit 4/13/2021 4:48 PM EDT: I am able to log in now!

• DESCRIPTION: Valence Fusion of Railjack armaments. I was able to valence fuse to boost shield values, but when fusing to MKIII Zekti Laith using 1 MKIII and 2 MKI's (these are dropping from Pluto proxima btw for some reason) the fire rate bonus didn't upgrade. The upgrade and final value were shown in the valence fusion, but did not apply to the weapon. Exiting and re-entering RJ config did not change this, so probably not a UI/visual bug.
  • VISUAL: - REPRODUCTION: Fusing to a MKIII Zekti Laith (not sure if it is this weapon specific)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fire rate improvement via valence fusion.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No effect
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3 tries, after that no more armaments to valence.

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)mguvu said:

• CONSOLE: Xbox Series X
  • DESCRIPTION: After my Warframe character loads on login screen, pressing "A" to "Start" there is a brief pause and the game crashes (is forced closed).
  • VISUAL: Game exits and returns to Xbox dashboard
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Warframe loads to show character in landing craft
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Warframe crashes and we are taken to Xbox dashboard
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I attempt to sign into Warframe

• Attempts taken to fix:
  1. Force closed Warframe
  2. Rebooted Xbox
  3. Cleared all data
  4. Uninstalled and reinstalled Warframe

Was really looking forward to the update too :(

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Tempestari quest. Fighting corpus ship
  • VISUAL: Not available
  • REPRODUCTION: During quest after boarding Tempestari and doing the "jamming drones" fight, back aboard Temp and slaughtering corpus fighters. Red target bug on corpus ship and message on screen to "Launch Countermeasures with[hotkey]"
  • EXPECTED RESULT: something happens on screen and I continue with quest.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happens and I continue to shoot fighters and cannons until I give up and abort.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time. tried changing hotkey, tried restarting game, No change.

23 minutes ago, (XBOX)KayAitch said:

I'm on Xbox One X (note NOT Xbox Series X as already reported on Trello). I can't log in, it crashes after showing my kneeling frame before daily login bonus (which I already have for today) and loading in to orbiter.

I'm MR30 and I have a lot of Railjack stuff.

I can log in with my son's MR2 account fine, he hasn't reached archwing yet.

Switching back to my account makes no difference.

Restarting the Xbox and checking for updates again makes no difference.

I'm shut out of the game 🤬😔😨

Seconded. I can login with an account that doesn't have the archwing quest just fine

56 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

I have a couple of important questions regarding bug reporting @[DE]CoreyOnline, if you have some time.

I'm currently working on an in-depth post on various aspects of Empyrean (From before Update 30), but parts of it also include several Empyrean-involved bugs (Nothing too major, but easy to see), and several bugs not related to Empyrean.

• I've documented a fair bit into the bugs (Some with visual examples / confirmation), so that should prove useful for those things.

Considering the fact that not all of the bugs are related to Empyrean / Corpus Railjack, are we allowed to post those bugs here (In this megathread, not another one), if they still linger in the game? I've been wondering if a bug report for a specific update thread needed to involve bugs related to the current update or not, etc.

• Along with that, are we allowed to post multiple bugs in the same post (Each one using that format, but with some spacing in-between the bugs), or do we need to make separate bug report posts in the same thread? I'd be glad to grab the bug descriptions in my in-depth post after it's done to bring over here, if I could streamline the process a bit :)

I would try and find a new home for the sections of your post / report that aren't about Empyrean / Railjack! It's just that those elements may get lost in the shuffle is posted here, because our eyes will be laser focused on Empyrean / Railjack comments when we're looking at this thread. 

You can put multiple bugs in the same post! Like you said, using the format but spacing them out sounds great. :) 

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Tempestarii Quest doesn't start. Game forces player in a group, even when settings on solo! Says "player should start mission from drydock". Start of quest impossible!
VISUAL:

20210413214521_1.jpg

REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime player wants to start Tempestarii Quest
EXPECTED RESULT: Start of the Tempestarii quest
OBSERVED RESULT: Quest doesn't start/seems to be bugged.

16 minutes ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

On a normal base xbox one and getting the login crash like everyone else

Hey Xbox players! We are aware of login issues on the Xbox systems after the update, and are working to resolve. I believe the most up-to-date information on the status of this will be found on the public facing Trello board here: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu/all-platforms-update-30-bug-feedback-tracking

For instance, we had listed a "Friends List Not Loading" issue but have now marked it as "Fixed" 

Thank you for your patience, Tenno! 

DESCRIPTION: Tempestarii Quest - Launch Tempestarii Countermeasures
EXPECTED RESULT: Pressing Alt-Fire button should have fired the Tempestarii's Countermeasures
OBSERVED RESULT: Doesnt fire, Cy mentions Sentient aboard railjack disrupting Ordinance.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Attempted quest twice, happened twice.

33 minutes ago, Saniz5 said:

PC crashes on login, launcher and getting into the login screen work fine but after entering password and hitting enter it crashes.

Read This: 

• DESCRIPTION: FOV drops from 90 after transition from Sevagoth's shadow back to Sevagoth, both via the rejoin ability and timeout, when not the host of the lobby.
  • VISUAL: https://shared.meme.stream/clips/2415e606-9c91-11eb-9b12-00155dc2471e.mp4
  • REPRODUCTION: Join a match as client as Sevagoth with FOV set to 90. Use Exalted Shadow (4). Use the ghost's abilities (unsure if necessary). Use Reunite (4) to return back to Sevagoth. There is a high chance FOV is now lower 90 despite the menu still displaying 90. Lowering it to 89 will increase the visible FOV.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: FOV should retain the selected value.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The used FOV value is lower than selected.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 60-90% of the time. Using a 5G hotspot in case it matters for connectivity (closed NAT).

2 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Hey Xbox players! We are aware of login issues on the Xbox systems after the update, and are working to resolve. I believe the most up-to-date information on the status of this will be found on the public facing Trello board here: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu/all-platforms-update-30-bug-feedback-tracking

For instance, we had listed a "Friends List Not Loading" issue but have now marked it as "Fixed" 

Thank you for your patience, Tenno! 

How long will this take? I’m hyped to get my starscreen zephyr cosplay on :D

DESCRIPTION: Front turret "caps" of the new railjack skin missing?

VISUAL:

Spoiler

unknown.png

EXPECTED RESULT: having my front turrets capped off while parked in the dojo like on the default skin

OBSERVED RESULT: turret caps missing altogether

REPRODUCTION RATE: every time.

Is this intended design or a bug?

6 minutes ago, Xavolin said:

So if you go through the conduit portal in Sanctuary Onslaught as Sevagoth's shadow the entire game glitches out.  Screen stays pixelated, efficiency and timer is frozen.

Thank you! We've got this tracked under "Known Bugs" on the public trello board as of now. Hopefully we can get that moved over to the "Fixed Bugs" column sooner than later for you!
Public Trello Board here, best spot for up to date info on where we are: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu/all-platforms-update-30-bug-feedback-tracking  

Related to the new Quest, so put under a spoiler:

Spoiler
  • DESCRIPTION: The part of the quest where the Tempestarii is trapped in the beam generator, which I assume you need to use its heavy artillery to destroy.
  • VISUAL: unavailable
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Artillery should be usable.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There are no dome charges available, making artillery unusable.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: unknown, but assumed to be 100% (it happened twice before I said "f it" and decided to report it here)

3 minutes ago, Infinite_Empress said:

Related to the new Quest, so put under a spoiler:

Hide contents
  • DESCRIPTION: The part of the quest where the Tempestarii is trapped in the beam generator, which I assume you need to use its heavy artillery to destroy.
  • VISUAL: unavailable
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Artillery should be usable.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There are no dome charges available, making artillery unusable.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: unknown, but assumed to be 100% (it happened twice before I said "f it" and decided to report it here)

you're suppose to get out and go do the beam generator mini mission (just like the tethered crewship one)

Archived