Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: energizing dash no longer provides any energy regen.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should get the energizing dash buff
  • OBSERVED RESULT: no buff
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: any frame, any mission.  new since patch 30.0.4

EDIT: Toggling OFF the Zenurik nodes and back ON seems to have reset the abilities of that tree.  The dash is working.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Railjack battle mod "Particle Ram" not working on Xbox One or Series X
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt to activate Particle Ram by pressing RB and X and get no reaction from Railjack
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Particle Ram should appear and deal damage to enemies/objects
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No reaction at all. No energy is used and no ram appears
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always. Multiple railjacks, warframes, and consoles reproduced this.

Anyone else having Particle Ram just....NOT work anymore? A friend used it a lot before the update, and it's completely stopped working for them now, and I tried it as well and got nothing. The other two battle mods I have equipped work just fine, but Particle Ram just....broke?

EDIT: Another user suggested resetting Railjack controls to default even if you've never changed them. It worked for me on Xbox!!!!!!

7 hours ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

Pause, what do you mean the cost will be higher than 4??? I Know theres a ramp up in energy drain but it becomes constant at some point. My max value is 4.52 energy per second

And about the damage part, you should be taking damage again in the 1 minute window Primed flow gives you b4 running out of energy

I feel like people just want to buff him because he isnt inaros or has invisibility like ash. I agree his energy drain is a little much but this talk of struggle in steel path bewilders me. Is what it is, im not against a buff but still

I have no duration in my build. So, if I replaced Fleeting Expertise with Adaptation, I would be just left with Streamline. Streamline is 30% efficiency. Thus the cost would become 7 energy per second at max.

I don't want to buff him just because he isn't Inaros. I mostly want to just buff him to allow for more build diversity. Primarily, I would like to see a range increase from 16 to 20 on both Sow and Gloom, as well as damage scaling on Sow and a buff to the slow on Gloom. A relatively small increase to his base armor and health would also be welcomed. I'm not looking for Inaros level health and armor. I'm looking for middle of the road: 150-200 base armor and 125 base health.

• TYPE: Multiple UI logic/math/conditional bugs
  • DESCRIPTION: Using "config plexus" in orbiter with over-full scrap inventory prompts player to clean up, but scrap button is not operative until selecting N+1 items to scrap.  In dry dock, players may select any number of items to scrap and the button is available.  Went to dry dock, selected items, didn't scrap, left dojo, returned to orbiter, selected "config plexus" and received NO messages about over-full inventory.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Don't prompt me about scrap/inventory in the orbiter -or- work like it does in dry dock.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: UI logic/math/conditionals are worryingly inconsistent based on game play, implies some significant data/variable scope problems.  Also, I don't get why we're limited to 30 salvage items when we literally have no (meaningful) limits on the number of mods, relics, resources, etc. that can be stored in our inventory.  Wreckage can't be traded, so this seems a lot like inventory mgmt for its own sake, which honestly detracts from game play.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

10 minutes ago, xZeromusx said:

I have no duration in my build. So, if I replaced Fleeting Expertise with Adaptation, I would be just left with Streamline. Streamline is 30% efficiency. Thus the cost would become 7 energy per second at max.

I don't want to buff him just because he isn't Inaros. I mostly want to just buff him to allow for more build diversity. Primarily, I would like to see a range increase from 16 to 20 on both Sow and Gloom, as well as damage scaling on Sow and a buff to the slow on Gloom. A relatively small increase to his base armor and health would also be welcomed. I'm not looking for Inaros level health and armor. I'm looking for middle of the road: 150-200 base armor and 125 base health.

I see i see, well i cant really argue against a buff. It would be a win win for everyone

On 2021-04-15 at 12:06 PM, (NSW)Vinn_Eonn said:

It’s not just you. This has been mentioned by several fellow Tenno throughout the thread, myself included. Thing is that most have worded things differently every time, and not in this format suggested by the first post, but definitely referencing the inability to use any Batte Ofensive mods. 
This is happening to some players across all consoles who received the update this week, and I’m dreading it’s gonna be a hard one to fix, since there isn’t any indication of any actions performed by us that may have triggered this bug, it’s just been this way since we received the update. 

Just wanted to let you and others know that I found a workaround/fix. Go to your controller settings and set railjack controls to default whether you've changed them or not. This fixed the ability not working for me and my friend.

• TYPE: UI logic & condition bugs
  • DESCRIPTION: Scrapping salvage in dry dock does not get rid of message about needing to scrap even when below 30 items
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Message about need to scrap salvage should disappear when below 30 items
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Went to dry dock, scrapped down to 23 items, exited configure railjack, re-enter and get prompted again to scrap for being over the limit when actual inventory is below limit.  Error did not disappear until WF was killed & restarted.

27 minutes ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

I see i see, well i cant really argue against a buff. It would be a win win for everyone

I agree. And I do have a problem with some suggestions people have thus far made which effectively change the entire nature of the frame. I don't want that either. The ability improvements are my biggest desire, if nothing else. The stat improvements would be very nice still, but I can also see that not happening, or being saved for his prime.

Ran into this while trying to run sorties today.  Nothing like this has ever happened to me on warframe until the update. Just seems like it has to be related somehow. 

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Tried to run the sortie mission on Teshub, Void. Won't let me run it because it says I need to unlock it, but it's unlocked already. 
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/gallery/NG4ZzRj
  • REPRODUCTION: Restart warframe, try again.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should start up the sortie mission. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Says I do not have it unlocked, even though I do. Cannot play sorties.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% over many attempts.

Update: Still happening,  but this time with Cytherean, Venus

Update: Still happening, this time Numa, Saturn.  I guess I'm perma locked out of sorties. Thank you DE...

• DESCRIPTION: When Lavos uses the Epitaph for aiming shots, the hand model will completely block the view.
  • VISUAL:  https://imgur.com/a/Ugf0QlZ 
  • REPRODUCTION: Just use Lavos and Epitaph, then press and hold the right mouse button.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should let me see the enemy at least...
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It completely blocks my sights.

• DESCRIPTION: Can't change crew from gunner to pilot using the tactical menu during a solo mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The crew member leaves the turret and starting piloting.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Crew member stayed in turret even though it played the random quote.  Get the same result no matter how many times you select it.  Once mission is over, they will be piloting, and you can't enter the turret they were using.  The prompt doesn't show up.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It is random but will continue to do it if you don't go back to the dojo after the mission is over.

• TYPE: Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Sentient Anomaly Overrides Voidstorm
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to join the current veil voidstorm (I'm going to try it again to see if the issue persists when I start from the dojo as well)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Voidstorm mission (with maybe the sentient anomaly as well?)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No voidstorm, only anomaly
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I'm about to try again

• TYPE: In-Game, PS4
  • DESCRIPTION: Crew member stuck in the upper gunner position
  • VISUAL: N/A
    REPRODUCTION:
    1. when crew member get in the upper gunner armament before mission start.
    2. some time the crew member will go to the upper armament even if they are not set to gunner role.
    3. when 1 or 2 happen, that crew member will stuck in the upper armament and never able to get down for other role action.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The crew member should able to leave the upper armament and perform action of other role when role is changed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: crew member once get to the upper armament will have chance be stuck and unable to perform the correspondence action when role is changed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 
    1. Always, when the crew member is set to gunner and get to the upper armament before mission is completely loaded.
    2. Random, when the crew member is set from gunner to other roles, random chance they will go to the upper armament and be stuck.

18 hours ago, xZeromusx said:

I said this exact same thing about Sevogoth to my husband. DE made 1 warframe, and it wasn't Sevogoth. It is his Shadow. Sevogoth is essentially just a glass support with a deemphasis on the support, and pretty much the main thing he is supporting is the meter to call out his ghost form, but even then, meh.

I took him into a steel path exterminate, and he got shredded even with something like 80% slow right out of the gate, before I could even build enough meter to use his ghost. I think a toxin or corrosive AOE killed him in a couple ticks. Sow was a pittance against such high damage, and because my build is having to incorporate Strength, Efficiency, and Range in order to make Gloom worth a flip, I have 0 room for Adaptation to even have a fool's chance of building up resistances to DOTs. I previously thought that MAYBE just buffing his abilities would be enough, but now I'm not convinced of even that. The core frame itself needs some help on top of the abilities. And when he died, no Gloom anymore, and the ghost got wrecked even with my Umbra Mod and Adaptation build because it has 0 CC while in the bleed out form, and the dash was almost useless.

He's okay in other content. Just okay. Not great. He doesn't shine. There are 45 other frames that are literally better choices IMO for literally everything else in the game.

So, a list of things that I think should be changed:

Sevogoth

Armor: 110 increased to 200

Health: 100 increased to 125

Shield: Whatever

Speed: .95 increased to 1.0

Passive: Allow Shadow to use ALL of its abilities.

Reap: Leave as is. It's a slot 1 ability. I'm not looking for anything amazing.

Sow: Scale damage to enemy level. Increase the radius to 20m.

Gloom: Change the slow to an attack speed reduction debuff and increase it to 50%. Increase the radius to 20m. Change to duration based and set the ability to always start at max range. Reason: Currently, because I can build high efficiency, and use Arcane Energize in both forms to replenish Sevogoth's energy, the ability is essentially cast and forget, which if I recall, is something DE hated. Sevogoth is essentially just a totem we place once we have enough meter filled which we then return to occasionally to replenish the well. Actually kind of boring.

Shadow

Armor: Fine as is

Health: 100 increased to 125

Shield: Whatever

Speed: Fine as is, just figure out why this form feels so ridiculously slow, and improve the movement mechanics.

Embrace: Fine as is

Consume: Like Sow, damage should scale.

Death's Harvest: Fine as is.

For now, I'll use him for casual content and to infuriate people in normal defense missions with 95% slow in a large radius.

I pretty much agree with you, except his base form besides having some extra armor, he MUST get some type of damage reduction ability on top of what you suggested, either as some people say by treating death well like embers meter, or giving gloom some form of damage reduction while its active, his base form is just way to annoying to use with how squish he is.

Got a lot of bugs to report:

#1:

• TYPE: In-Game, Deimos
  • DESCRIPTION: Cave fishing in Deimos is completely broken. Hotspots appear, but either no fish will spawn or a couple fish will spawn and then stop spawning. Using bait (any kind) on the hotspot will not spawn fish either. This makes it impossible to catch fish such as Myxostomata, which require bait.
  • VISUAL: (Videos of attempting to use bait on hotspots and getting no fish)
    https://streamable.com/m2r5uf
    https://streamable.com/915x67
  • REPRODUCTION:
    1. Find a hotspot in a cave on Deimos.
    2. Use bait on the area near the hot spot.
    3. Watch as no fish spawn.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect bait to actually work and spawn fish.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No fish spawn.

#2:

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: When playing in Solo mode in Veil Proxima, if the objective requires 2 or more crewships to be destroyed in addition to a secondary Corpus "platform", any crewships beyond the first will refuse to spawn, leaving the mission incompletable.
  • VISUAL: (Videos showing me looking around the map and finding no crewships)
    https://streamable.com/odf9ve
    https://streamable.com/uytjn0
  • REPRODUCTION:
    1. Enter a Veil Proxima Corpus Railjack node in Solo Mode (this might affect all Corpus Railjack nodes but it occured when I was playing in Veil Proxima).
    2. Complete the secondary objective and destroy the first crewship (the order of doing the secondary objective before all the crewships may play a factor).
    3. Additional crewships will not spawn.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected crewships to spawn normally.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No additional crewships spawned, making the mission incompletable.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, happened 3 times in a row

#3:

• DESCRIPTION: If the player pilots the crewship that is attached to the tractor beam platform and then tries to destroy it, the crewship will remain permanently "allied" and be unable to be destroyed even after the reactor is destroyed. This also halts mission progress if the crewship would've counted towards the destroyed crewship total.
  • VISUAL: (Video showing the glitch, from leaving the piloting room, destroying to reactor, and finding the crewship "invincible" and still working)
    https://streamable.com/76cnu7
  • REPRODUCTION:
    1. Enter a Corpus Railjack mission that has "release the crewship" as a side objective.
    2. Complete the side objective to release the crewship.
    3. Pilot the released crewship.
    4. Leave the piloting room and destroy the reactor.
    5. The crewship will remain invincible and allied and not be destroyed.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected the crewship to be destroyed normally.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The crewship remained allied and didn't get destroyed.

#4:

• DESCRIPTION: If the player Omni teleports back to their Railjack from within a crewship, and uses the elevator while the Omni is teleporting them, they'll get pushed out of the Railjack geometry briefly as if the elevator is still pushing them.
  • VISUAL: (Video showing the glitch)
    https://streamable.com/iiqgbk
  • REPRODUCTION:
    1. Enter a Corpus Railjack mission that has crewships.
    2. Enter a crewship and activate your Omni with the recall intrinsic active.
    3. While you're being teleported, use and ride the elevator in the crewship.
    4. You will continue to be pushed even after returning.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected the elevator's physics to stop applying after I teleported.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The elevator's physics kept applying after I teleported.

#5:

• TYPE: In-Game, Customization
  • DESCRIPTION: While copying a loadout to another loadout slot, I noticed that sigil properties will randomly get reset when switching between two loadout slots. The property sliders will have reset, but will not apply visually until you actually make a change, such as changing the slider values or colors. This makes customization extremely frustrating.
  • VISUAL: (Videos showing the glitch happening twice in a row)
    https://streamable.com/d3swkn
    https://streamable.com/ung1y3
  • REPRODUCTION:
    1. Enter the regalia section of the arsenal menu.
    2. Place and position a sigil.
    3. Switch to another loadout slot.
    4. Do the same as step 2.
    5. Switch back to the first loadout slot.
    6. Rinse and repeat until the sigil properties reset.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected the sigil's properties to actually get saved.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The sigil's properties instead reset when switching between loadout slots.

1 hour ago, xZeromusx said:

I assume you're using Exodia Brave when you turn Gloom off? Because the wiki says that it doesn't recover energy while channeling an ability like Immolation, Renewal, etc.

Correct. I use exodia brave to generate energy if/when gloom goes off but really it is only an issue when beginning a mission. It is pretty easy to maintain gloom indefinitely with the energy orbs from dethcube, using my build. 

29 minutes ago, Vahnstahd said:

I pretty much agree with you, except his base form besides having some extra armor, he MUST get some type of damage reduction ability on top of what you suggested, either as some people say by treating death well like embers meter, or giving gloom some form of damage reduction while its active, his base form is just way to annoying to use with how squish he is.

So, I'll explain this first. There is damage reduction player side then there is damage reduction enemy side.

Equinox's ability Pacify is a form of enemy side damage reduction. And it is amplified via its augment to slow enemies as well. Gloom's slow ability is essentially Pacify's augment, without needing to take damage to be effective.

Slow works as damage reduction already in that it decreases the frequency of damage. Even though it doesn't directly reduce damage numbers, it does work better with health steal and Sow, allowing damage to be recovered between damage spikes.

The issue with Gloom is more that it is stat intensive. You need efficiency to channel it, you need strength to increase its effectiveness, and you need range to make it tactically effective. My suggestion to boost both the base range and strength of the slow would allow players to achieve skill effectiveness with fewer mods in their build already.

A small boost to his base frame's stats too would let us eat those occasional damage spikes easier. Slowing enemies only works so long as the damage you do take doesn't kill you, and so long as you can recover before the next damage spike. So, a base stat increase to the main form would achieve that too.

9 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Correct. I use exodia brave to generate energy if/when gloom goes off but really it is only an issue when beginning a mission. It is pretty easy to maintain gloom indefinitely with the energy orbs from dethcube, using my build. 

Yeah, I'm not having issues with energy economy with my build either.

• TYPE: In-Game, Switch
  • DESCRIPTION: Lavos losing his Elemental Imbuement UI
    REPRODUCTION: Lavos in public setting
    Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: UI missing
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Half the time the UI returns back to normal
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 50%

• TYPE: In-Game, Switch
  • DESCRIPTION: Forward Artillery Turning to regular turrets
    REPRODUCTION: