Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

6 minutes ago, thurmack said:

Thanks for letting me know. MR 30, still learning new stuff. :)

I have made this mistake SOOOO many times, even as an MR 30. It's very embarrassing for me when I forget and I go throw out my wisp specter then get blasted in the face by Sol Gate.

I love this frame. The abilities are super good they are all synergized and have a use. He's such a really well and thought out frame. The only issue I have with him is that I needed to invest 13 forma into him to actually play him. There are other frames who can do the same or even better than him with 5 forma or less. So my only issue is the forma investment. Other than that everything is super good. I love him thank you so much DE.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Cannot pickup at least 75% of the wreckage that drops from enemy fighters or crew ships during a regular railjack mission.

VISUAL: (unsure how to add screenshots on mobile, but I’ve provided a link to the screenshots I took and posted on Imgur) https://imgur.com/gallery/iOyu8eW REPRODUCTION: I’m not sure if something I am doing is causing it,  but I believe it is just something innately wrong with how the game is functioning.

EXPECTED RESULT: the expected result is for me to be able to pick up any loot that drops from fighters or crew ships.

OBSERVED RESULT: the actual result is that wreckage continues sitting in the exact same spot as the destroyed ship that dropped it, and I am unable to retrieve it either in my Railjack or in Archwing. If I fly up to the wreckage it will repetitively make the pickup sound with extremely short intervals, but I will not actually receive the loot.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% occurrence rate during regular play in any Railjack mission, regardless of any possible variables.

In a Kelpie disruption

Me and my friend was running a disruption fissure and on the 16th relic reveal game full on hard crashed and we lost connection to the server and luckily we kept the prime parts but we lost all the other resources due to the server crashing when it was selecting what reward we got.But we did get like 5 rare rewards in a row by chance.

i found i got all railjack attacks working on my ps4 pro. by replay main story from codex and also replaying the railjack crafting quest.

this then causes the account to update to update 30.

what then make mission to flood wih enemies so you need clear all assassination targets again.

what then causes strata relay apearing on ps4 that load loops stuck if you with railjack return to it.

atm travel directly via navigation to railjack breaks railjack equipment does not load it properly and causes more bugs in missions

you must start railjack missions from dry dock or via the railjack to keep your settings

also during mission leaving railjack during mission reset asign roles for crew this ocurs when start railjack out of navigation.

I bought Explosive Legerdemain from Cephalon Suda recently, but It's not appearing in the mod list when I try to mod Mirage
It appears in the mod list when I check mods, and it's able to be seen under Augments, but it's nowhere when I try to mod Mirage. Hall of Malevolence is still there and works fine.
I just bought Mesa's Waltz from Steel Meridian to check if it was a bug with mods bought during the update, but it's visible when I mod Mesa.

Hey so not actually related to Update 30 or if it's all platforms or just PS4, but I did find a pretty huge bug. How huge? Huge enough to cause a softlock.

So I was replaying The War Within, and on the second visit to the mountain pass, you know that Ayatan door platforming puzzle? Yeah. Once you pass through, DO NOT TRY TO BACKTRACK. You'll get stuck in the door, and /unstuck plops you right back in the room with the Ayatan. Except now, the door is closed, and it can't be opened even if you power the Ayatan again. Now you may be wondering "How this is a softlock if you can just abort the mission?" Simple answer: You can't abort the mission. That option doesn't show up in the menu.

I'd attach videos and images, but I'm not sure how to do that with PS4 while using my phone without it looking like unreadable garbage.

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Friend brought the wrong relic type when invited to an ongoing Axi Railjack mission
  • VISUAL: https://prnt.sc/11kml44
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Man should not have the wrong relic type in an Axi mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Man brought a Lith relic to an Axi mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened once, wanted to immediately report it

In-Game.
while playing railjack missions, when moving between the railjack and the corpus mission spaceship, after entering, the amount of bullets in my mag goes down ( using kuva karak, from 96 to 70).
i can reload it back to 96.
happens quite often (multiple times a mission even) and not restricted to the case I listed above (also happens when entering the railjack).
i managed to catch a good footage displaying the case stated above :

thanks for the hard work and great content, and I hope it'll be an easy fix :)
have a great day.

Reporting multiple bugs

TYPE: In-game and UI

DESCRIPTION:

• 1st bug is regarding pet, when you go in archwing after exiting RJ/anything, pet's health is highly reduced (will post screenshot)
  • 2nd is regarding Ironclad Matrix aura mod, for some reason, the hull, shields and armor boost is way higher than depicted, mod displays 22.5/25.5% but hull goes from 5999 to 11399 and armor goes from like 2688 to 5106, making the railjack nearly invincible with 11k HPs and 94.X % dmg reduction (screenshot too)

VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Exit a ship / ice mine / freightlinker / railjack / whatever you can exit for Pet issue, simply slot Ironclad Matrix and launch a game for Ironclad issue (I don't know if it is linked with something else but I'm using a 6000 Hull and 2688 armor Lavan Plating MK.III that displays 5999 despite being 6000).

EXPECTED RESULT: Pet obviously shouldn't lose HPs due to cinematic and Ironclad Matrix shouldn't provide a multiplicative 90% Hull and armor boost, and notsuch a huge shield boost either.

OBSERVED RESULT: Pet lost HPs and Railjack is nearly invincible

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time for the Pet, every time I put Ironclad on RJ.

il y a 36 minutes, Onyx_Iron a dit :

In-game bug with Velocitus:

Buffing the fire rate of Velocitus is not affecting its fire rate. Can we please get a fix for this?

It shows the change in fire rate but not charge rate.

How is fire rate changed but not the charge rate?

That's not a bug, Velocitus and other archwing weapons doesn't use FR mods to decrease charge rate because Shell Rush is a thing.

34 minutes ago, (PSN)Ze_LoBoToMiZeUr said:

• 2nd is regarding Ironclad Matrix aura mod, for some reason, the hull, shields and armor boost is way higher than depicted, mod displays 22.5/25.5% but hull goes from 5999 to 11399 and armor goes from like 2688 to 5106, making the railjack nearly invincible with 11k HPs and 94.X % dmg reduction (screenshot too)

Not sure that's a bug since your Crew also uses your plexus and increase/stack stats similar to playing with other tennos. They use only integrated, not the battle and tactical. Seems to me its working as attended. 

Sorry, I reported it separately since the Railjack update predated Call of the Tempestarii - and so I didn't realize that this sub-forum was also for the Corpus Proxima/Railjack update.

Bug Report: I am having extreme difficulty starting missions as the captain without explicitly choosing to play solo. 

Reproduction:

1. Attempt to start a mission from your own railjack.
  2. Get whisked away to an exist crew. 
    1. Often I'm not even taken to the mission I selected.
  3. Get angry.

For all I know, the only reason I've been able to enjoy reliably starting missions as the captain up until now is because no-one else was doing the content.

I am not playing Void Storm missions - so it's not related to new content introduced in Call of the Tempestarii. 

BUG: Forward Dome Charge cannon randomly decides that its a normal turret.

Description: After playing a few RJ Missions back to back, the forward cannon no longer shoots dome charges but is a regular turret. You still enter the same place directly behind pilot, have the descending animation, but when you pull RT you are shooting a turret that won't kill a crew ship (other than its engines like a normal turret).    This effects all players on the railjack, not just one.  The only fix we've found is to return to drydock at that point.  It can also happens if you are playing solo.

Not sure how to reproduce as it seems random but has happened to me multiple times in a two person squad (+2 hired guns) and solo. Have also spoken to other players it happened to.  We did have plenty of dome charges - and tested making more to see if it would revert, exited/re-entered railjack etc but they were stuck as turrets.

Archived