Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: i enter an empty dojo everytime (my clan or another clan's dojo)
  • VISUAL: screen cant see tenno on trade window  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: being able to see and trade with other tenno
  • OBSERVED RESULT: cannot see them or trade at all 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime im in dojo or invited to someone's dojo 

• TYPE: In-Game (PlayStation)
  • DESCRIPTION: I opened my game this morning after closing it last night, and my UI theme was reset to the Vitruvian theme, despite having the Harrier theme selected.
  •  REPRODUCTION: Select a theme for the UI that isn’t the Vitruvian theme (not sure if it’s the same bug with other themes, or just the Harrier theme) and restart the game.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should still have the Harrier theme on my UI after reopening the game
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The theme was reset to the Vitruvian theme
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I close and reopen the game

• TYPE: ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Dome charge seat gun not taking on equiped weaponry or gunner intrinsics
  • REPRODUCTION: Pressing the weapon switch key while in the dome charge seat on the railjack equips a weapon that does not take on either pilot or gunner wepon characteristics and intrinsics do not take effect.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Equipped weaponry is used when switching weapon on the dome charge seat. (or the weapon switch feature isnt meant to exist at all as i beleive Scott said they were toying with the idea but never implemented it on a dev stream)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: default weaponry equiped when switching weapon on dome charge seat and gunner intrinsics dont take effect
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time

Hello!

There seems to be a small bug issue with the AI Command Intrinsics. Sometimes, when playing back to back railjack missions and you have 2 very good Railjack AI's skilled in Gunnery and send them both to use the Railjack turrets, 9 times out of 10, ONE of them OR BOTH of them get stuck at the guns forever and you can't command them to do anything else (stuck at gunnery for the rest of your back to back Railjack Missions). That's the ONLY bug I found after playing with them extensively. 

• TYPE: ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: was doing pluto proxima on peregrine axis solo while having run off so was pausing alot went into main part of mission had to pause at start came back to 3 orphix having spawned at 0% and got mission failed in about 1 min 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: all scripts should have been paused 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: orphix's spawned and didnt add to sentient control till unpaused which caused me control to rapidly fill up
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: play orphix missions solo pause at start of orphix unpause after a bit 

Il y a 3 heures, (XBOX)Tucker D Dawg a dit :

BUG: Forward Dome Charge cannon randomly decides that its a normal turret.

Description: After playing a few RJ Missions back to back, the forward cannon no longer shoots dome charges but is a regular turret. You still enter the same place directly behind pilot, have the descending animation, but when you pull RT you are shooting a turret that won't kill a crew ship (other than its engines like a normal turret).    This effects all players on the railjack, not just one.  The only fix we've found is to return to drydock at that point.  It can also happens if you are playing solo.

Not sure how to reproduce as it seems random but has happened to me multiple times in a two person squad (+2 hired guns) and solo. Have also spoken to other players it happened to.  We did have plenty of dome charges - and tested making more to see if it would revert, exited/re-entered railjack etc but they were stuck as turrets.

I got the exact same bug today.

We did a railjack mission in veil proxima all went fine.

We redid it and the forward artillery for the host was replaced with a basic default turret. The others players confirmed that they still could access their forward artillery but not me no matter how many times I tried.

Another bug I got : during elite sanctuary onslaught suddenly my pad stopped working correctly only the left stick and pause button kept working ...

I am tired of beta testing the game ... in less than 2 hours of gameplay I found more than 10 bugs ...

BUG: Can spawn dojo decorations in Relays and change the interior colors

1. Go to your drydock in your dojo
  2. Enter Railjack, go to free roam earth
  3. Go to navigation terminal in railjack go to pluto relay 

Exit your railjack and explore the relay - with decorations from your dojo - including interactable teleporters, and trading post etc.

TYPE: In-Game - Mission - Void Fissure with Anomany

DESCRIPTION: Just started few minutes ago the Void Storm Grineer skirmish on R-9 Cloud node from orbiter, I didnt know but anomaly is there but no Void Storm in sight , no fissures spawning no Void Sink nothing nor Cy telling something about it also no white cache POI. I have still relic equipped on profile.

REPRODUCTION: Cant say Ill try later again that Void Storm might have to do to Anomaly being there too? (Void Storm has 30 mins left now)

EXPECTED RESULT: Void Storms being there, Void fissures and Void sink spawning, Cache POI spawning

OBSERVED RESULT: No Void Storm no Void fissure no Void Sink no Cache POI (Caches should always be there right?)

REPRODUCTION RATE: Ill update later if I can reproduce, I suspect the Anomaly being the cause as it can be recognized as a special mission and It "forgot" the Void Storm being there too.

Edit 1 : Clarification I was in solo mode.

Edit 2 : seems same problem as @_Tormex_ reported on previous page

On 2021-04-15 at 2:48 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

This should only happen in theory if someone is at full capacity for Void Traces, they'd get a different reward. 

I have officially confirmed that mission bonus rewards are NOT rewarded equally even if all players have full void traces.

Did missions with son:

I got Reclic Bonus + Epitaph Rcvr Bonus (second)  - He just got Relic Bonus

next mission

I got Asterite, Nullstones, Epitaph Rcvr bonuses  - He just got Asterite and Nullstones.

Next mission: I got 300 endo, 150 Endo bonusues - he just got Epitaph Rcvr

We BOTH were definitely full on void traces

I was host.

So I literally could not do vor in steel path. There was not enough adds and they didn't die fast enough to fuel to soul gage. I was able to get him to half health quickly with exlated shadow but I had maybe 5 seconds of it because it died so fast and then I died, and not enough adds to rez so I just died and lose my soul gage. So like I theorized. Bosses are VERY rough on him. Vor even has some adds. Imagine a boss without adds? I'd die within two seconds with no way to rez. My energy was so low constantly I couldn't cope. (I use max eff). So need to be able to fill soul gage without kills and or be able to activate with less then 100% soul gage. Lower energy costs specially of 3 or make it duration based (preferred). Super squishy as I've stated before. If he's squishy so he has to use his passive so much allow his passive to use all of it's abilities so it doesn't feel bad when you use it. And it needs to revive based off of damage. Like 5% lifesteal and needs to heal you to full to rez you. 5 kills is to ugh on bosses. I ultimately did more damage to Vor with Ignis Wraith but still couldn't kill him because of how squishy I was. Eventually there was no more adds and I just kept dying for real. And can't hurt bosses as passive shadow. Cuz with how frequently I was downed I could've prob killed vor with shadow if I could use all of the abilities. 

Edit: sucks that it's now the weekend and won't see an update until monday or tuesday at best. And if it's anything like Xaku it'll take months before he is in a decent state. Frustrating cuz He is like one of the 3 most anticipated warframe since I started. Ironically Xaku was also one of them. 

Bug.

Type:  In game

Description:   Repeatble Game Freeze w Hired hand

When trying to change my railjack first slot worker who is on call engineer on my ps4 pro. I wanted to not be on call, but an attempt to change the position or put on call freezes the game and must quit and restart. Before this I put a Lich in my 3rd worker slot and wanted to make him my on call. I will try to replace the worker 1 slot w another worker to see if that matters and if I gather any more useful info I will try to update. I replaced the first hire w another, I went to swap a lich and he became invisible in my options, literally a blank box. I decide to just quit as I lost 2 workers and didnt want my quirk lich to get lost. Ill just wait and see what happens w a fix.

17 minutes ago, Vahnstahd said:

he is almost limited to one build

Indeed. That's why I've been considering where he can be buffed in order to diversify his build. Scaling damage on Sow and Consume I think would increase build diversity, since then they would become effective at all levels and open up possibilities for more damage focused builds. Increasing the base range on Sow and Gloom would also lessen the need for range mods, allowing players to toy more with duration, strength, and efficiency or slot in more mods focused on is core stats. Sow works pretty well to generate soul when you can kill the enemies in the time it's up, and it also even generates soul if you cast it and switch to his shadow and kill them with the shadow, allowing you to keep the gauge filled for a few seconds longer. Keeping the gauge filled and prolonging his shadow form would also be a nice addition to Gloom. Currently, either Gloom's soul generation is not significant enough, or not even working to feel a difference in the soul gauge's drain while in shadow form whenever enemies are in its radius.

Which brings me to @PlanckZero's complaint about how difficult it is to build soul. I wouldn't consider this to be a case of Nidus pre Larva changes. Gloom generates soul so long as there is an enemy in its radius. Killing them is not necessary. The amount is simply not a lot. Sow will generate soul so long as it's applied to an enemy and they die while it's still applied, regardless of who kills it. The issue with Sow though is that you can't reapply it while there is still an instance of it going, meaning new enemies in range may die by your allies before you ever get a chance to apply it to them. This is why I went for a low duration build with max efficiency. Sow drops off sooner, and can be reapplied more often to tag new enemies in range more frequently.

• TYPE: In-Game visual bug. 
  • DESCRIPTION: Nezha prime's Warding halo not appearing 
  • REPRODUCTION: Use warding halo in corpus railjack mission 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Warding halo's Value and animation showing up 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Warding halo value and animation not showing up 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game, PC
  • DESCRIPTION: Entering railjack (and other enemy ships) demands gamepad input when no such device is connected.
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video] REPRODUCTION: Happens everytime I try to play railjack
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be able to re enter my railjack by pressing my bound interact key but instead game will only recognize gamepad input for specific task
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Warframe recognized my gamepad after plugging it in and I was able to continue
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime I exit railjack in a mission. Through slingshot or normal. Dry dock has no issue

Completed the quest in the week it came out on PC. My helios scanned two tone nodes which I thought would unlock the song, but it appears it hasn't and doesn't show in the somachord itself. Quest isn't within the Codex yet so I can't retry scanning the nodes. Just find it a shame that the song is not accessible and considering it a bug at this time.

15 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

To be fair, it at least somewhat makes sense that the mod increasing bleed-out time only work when applied to the thing that is bleeding out. That said, it would be nice if it did work on the shadow.

Indeed, that's essentially how it functions for all frames. But yes, it would be very nice if it did work like normal when equipped to the shadow rather than Sevogoth. My build on Sev is already tight enough as it is. There are so many other, more important mods than bleed out that at least try to keep him from going into bleed out. I just figured, since this was such a big part of his kit, being his passive, it would be something that was thought of ahead of time. It's not like the combination of this mod with his passive is somehow game breaking or going to trivialize content. You're still beholden to the timer.

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Particle Ram is unusable. Reddit users claim all second Battle Mods are unusable with controller.

REPRODUCTION: Equip Particle Ram to Railjack, enter any node, press R1+Square

EXPECTED RESULT: Particle Ram should be deployed, consuming Energy. 

OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Archived