Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Started void storm mission (exterminate 47-50). Completed side objective for Unidentified item, completed main objective and destroyed 1/2 crew ships. After attempting to slingshot into second ship, did not work. Second crew ship disappeared after shooting it with turrets from RJ.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Second crewship should've been able to be boarded or destroyed in order to complete the void storm with relic
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Second crewship disappeared, mission was soft/hard locked and not able to be completed

Bug: doing side (pre-cursor) object on corpus map - Mini mobile defense (the 30 Second mobile defense)  Warframe glitched through the map and I ended up in archwing but the side objective doors were now locked so I couldn't get back in.  Both myself and my squadmate were able to freely pass through the side objective ship in archwing, even right to the terminal waypoint but nothing we did could get us back on foot inside and we had to abort.

Bug: doing cache objective on corpus tileset for Carmine Penta, teammate entered ship, immediately deployed mech, entered his mech and was stuck in a blinding lightshow and softlocked.

I entered the ship behind him, could see his frame, but not his mech (with him in it). he was stuck in place in a particle lightstorm, /unstuck didn't work, he couldn't omni back to ship as couldn't bring up gear wheel, he didn't have tactical unlocked to try to teleport to me. we had to abort.

Feedback regarding Gloom. When you have a Sentinel active at the same time as Gloom the effects on the Sentinel can make it hard to see what is happening on the screen. I have had to remove my Sentinels for any Gloom build so I'm not navigating by minimap. If you could give us the option to turn off this effect or just lower its intensity by a lot that would be great.

Thank you for the amazing new quest and Warframe!

When casting Reap, the Shadow often completely blocks your view for a moment, as it spawns right in your face. It really needs a transparency effect when it is that close to the camera.

Also, Sow looks pointless. Most of the time just using Reap and killing whatever got tagged with weapons is faster, more efficient and a lot less clunky.

All in all, still in a much better spot at release than every frame released after Wisp, though. Not sure how I feel about not having any means to replenish the Death Well while controlling the Shadow, but I imagine that's by design, to prevent the "original" form from being used as just a one-off Shadow deployer.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: during the loading of a mission railjack in coop when I change the role of an AI the mission does not launch as it should close the game to stop the bug
  • REPRODUCTION: while loading the mission changed the role of an AI [only in co-op].
  • EXPECTED RESULT: mission launch with enemy and objective spawm
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nothing is launched whether it is the objectives or the enemies
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: at 100%.
  • PLATFORM: PS4 PRO

• TYPE: [In-Game, Chat]

• DESCRIPTION: [I'm playing on Nintendo Switch and the game is lagging very often. I know all online games can have lag but Warframe was very smooth not so long ago comparable as its right now on switch. It doesn't matter if it's on a mission or inside the orbiter, just moving for around for a while will cause the game to lag without reason even playing on solo. At first it doesn't bother me that much because when it happens its only for few seconds but these seconds on Steel Path or while opening relics on Mot are important because I can die while that lag occurs. Related to the chat, I'm having the spinning infinite circle that doesn't let me do nothing on the chat. I've contacted with the support but they only give me solutions to the same problem on PC while I only can play on Nintendo Switch. Idk where else put this because it seems a problem not that common out of PC]

• VISUAL: [Sadly NS cannot take videos of Warframe to record how is lagging but ill let here a screenshot of my chat problem: https://imgur.com/8EfJ4Dm]

• REPRODUCTION: [At least in my case it doesn't matter if you're walking around, on a mission, railjack, etc. It lags for few seconds and then is back to normal]

• EXPECTED RESULT: [I only want the game to be so smooth like it was before. Idk if that lag is because the new update but I'm not having problems with other Switch online games at all and of course I want to know how I can solve my situation with my chat because I cannot even trade nothing]

• OBSERVED RESULT: [Basically I'm a single player and as I said, just moving around makes the game lag]

• REPRODUCTION RATE: [Is happening very often only for few seconds even playing on solo and with a good wifi speed]

I'm sorry if this doesn't goes here but I do really needs how to solve this.

Epitaph

How can it be that something is farmable and then only 2/3 things are tradeable. The tradeability of the Carmine and Nautilus was great so you could trade and swap your missing parts for extra's you got,  but with epitaph you now need to farm the blueprint 100%. I have run plenty of missions now and so many disgruntled players after 8 barrels but no blueprint. The frustration comes mainly because you can not get the blueprint any other way.

• DESCRIPTION: Apparently, I've encountered several Taro Weavers in Seven Sirens (Void Storm). I've got these drops in a single mission, which include Carmine Penta BP, Sevagoth Neurooptics, a selection of MK3 parts and two MK1 parts: Zetki reactor and Talyn.
  • VISUAL:
    Спойлер

I8AnfbR.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: -
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not to get any MK1 parts from Pluto Proxima missions.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I've got several MK1 parts from a Pluto Proxima mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I'm encountering a lot of various Taro enemies as I am farming this mission at the time of post creation.

15 hours ago, (XBOX)SharkBite4000 said:

In the railjack I am unable to use the Particle ram Battle mod even when I have way more than enough energy 

4/5 of my intrinsics are Rank 7 idk what the problem is.

My friend had the same issue on Xbox and he was able to resolve it by using the Reset to default in the game options.   Not sure what got changed to make it work as he didn't look at his controller button mapping prior to reset to default so I'm not sure exactly what was changed but it did work for him.  I see you are on PC so not sure if it will work for you but its worth a try! Good Luck!

10 hours ago, (PSN)LiloTheFury said:

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Particle Ram is unusable. Reddit users claim all second Battle Mods are unusable with controller.

REPRODUCTION: Equip Particle Ram to Railjack, enter any node, press R1+Square

EXPECTED RESULT: Particle Ram should be deployed, consuming Energy. 

OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

My friend had the same issue on Xbox and he was able to resolve it by using the Reset to default in the game options.   Not sure what got changed to make it work as he didn't look at his controller button mapping prior to reset to default so I'm not sure exactly what was changed but it did work for him.  I see you are on Playstation so not sure if it will work for you but its worth a try! Good Luck!

I'm liking Formagoth for the most part.  I really only have 3 issues with him.

• Absurd forma investment costs.  It's just nakedly greedy.  At least put a polarity or two on his claws.  I'm someone who has a forma building every day, so it's whatever.  But he still made a decent dent in my forma pile, which I will feel more acutely when the Queenpins wake up from their sleep in the cold below.
  • Pokemon aesthetics.  The shadow looks goofy when it's idling, and downright cartoonish when it's moving.  Its animations could use some more attention.
  • Invisi-Sow.  The Sow/Reap combo seems to be where a lot of Formagoth's damage comes from.  So why is it virtually impossible to tell when Sow is on an enemy?  This wouldn't even really matter if we could recast it while it's active.  But we can't, so then I have to go find the tiny little ticks of true damage numbers to hunt down the sole survivor so that I can recast.  Sow is probably my biggest complaint about Formagoth.

Others have discussed the wonky aiming/movement on Reap.  And I agree, to an extent.  But it has a decent sized radius with my build, and it's also Formagoth's only real recastable ability for shield gating, so I've just been spamming it as needed.  I don't run Blind Rage, so it hasn't been too much of a problem. 

And I've seen a lot of complaints about Gloom's energy drain.  I think it's fine as is, honestly.  Even at neutral efficiency I haven't had much trouble maintaining it, though no doubt Arcane Energize is the reason for that.  Maybe it's wrong to balance abilities with that in mind.  Maybe it's not.  In any event, Gloom doesn't need to be up at all times, so there's that.

TYPE: in-game, PS4

DESCRIPTION: Gunner level 9 "Heatsink Flush" do not work with controller's "Context action includes reload".

REPRODUCTION: Tried multiple turrets on either my own ship or other players'. 

EXPECTED RESULT: When press Context Action button, Heatsink Flush should trigger.

OBSERVED RESULT: Press Context Action button does nothing. You have to assign a dedicate button for reload for it to work.

TYPE: in-game, PS4

DESCRIPTION: trying to exit railjack at Strata Relay

REPRODUCTION: Dock at Strata or any relay with Railjack and try to exit via consoles or AW platform

EXPECTED RESULT: exit my railjack and spawn on relay

OBSERVED RESULT: no interaction possible with railjack exit consoles or AW platform, only option in menu is leave dojo with takes you back to the orbiter.

12 hours ago, SasoDuck said:

I'm also not a fan of his custom roll animation (aside from not liking custom roll animations in general) because it doesn't flow well into a slide afterwards like normal rolling.

Ikr? His "custom roll" is really just a bullet jump. Activate the "roll" and then perform a bullet jump, and you Will see that theres no difference animation wise.

In shadow form, it doesnt look like it was made to flow together with his sprint or another roll, his ending animation looks like after his roll he was meant to stand still.

Feel like that shouldhave been extremely triggering for animation artist to have not done well at. I hear creating animations is hard but oof.

• Just a small note as I'm currently levelling him for the first time - I agree with others that he feels a tad squishy BUT I will say that the risk/danger feels fun! As of right now I think a boost to the lifesteal on his abilities might help with his survivability considerably. He feels like a DOT/debuff focused support frame which makes for some interesting gameplay and is a nice change from frames that can just nuke things. In that regard don't think he needs the complete overhaul some are suggesting at all.
  • It might be cool for him to have some kind of additional passive or something added to an ability where if he stands in shadow the range and power of his lifesteal increases or he can slowly recover health. Would fit this edgyboi thematically too!
  • With the above point in mind maybe some kind of over-health function can be added or made as an augment? E.g. if he has full health any additional life he steals allows him to build X amount of stacks, these stacks can contain up to X amount of vitality that he can pop to restore health. I've used "X" in place of a numerical value as I'm a casual and have no clue about that stuff 😃
  • I don't mind the energy cost as it just means I need to manage what I have properly and utilize guns/melee/companions to support his kit. So it has me thinking about a bit more about how I can build those tools to support him more. Though on Steel Path I guess it could become an issue? I don't think a small reduction would make him broken in anyway.
  • I like fashion and I'm an edgelord so visually and thematically I love everything that going on, already looking forward to the Primed version lol. Plus he reminds me of JoJo's Bizarre adventure fashionwise and in terms of his exalted form.I do find it hard to see which enemies are marked with effects at times so that's worth a look.
  • I think the Shadow's movement speed (sprinting/floating around a room) feels fine though I do think it's parkour velocity and the air glide time should be increased, this is more so just for the fun factor due to the fact we're playing a ghost effectively so increased maneuverability would be a nice bonus. I wouldn't mind if some of those values were given a bit of an increase on his normal form as well.
  • Can you make his shadow summonable in captura?
  • I think his 1 should possibly auto-target enemies and I think maybe the innate range of his abilities should be increased a bit. Otherwise I like the diffferences between the forms: CC/Debuff 1st Form and Tanky Melee 2nd form

Will post again after some more time playing, thanks DE this is a really awesome frame 😄

👻my 13th post, the edge is real

BUG: Releasing crewmembers from contract has incomplete hint help.

Normally a confirmation box says something like [Type "FUSE" to confirm]  [Type "OVERRIDE" to apply this..] etc. 

The text above the confirmation entry box says [Release from Service] where it should say [Type "RELEASE" to release from service] to make it clear that is what the user is expected to do.

• DESCRIPTION: when [critical delay] mod is equipped on Komorex, the zoom shot cannot fire more than one shot, it gets stuck until it is zoomed out and shot, repeat.
  • VISUAL: self explained, and it happens 100% of the time so no need
  • REPRODUCTION: I only tested in the Similacrum but every time even on different settings, if you have critical delay it happens
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to fire the zoom shot continuously even at a slow fire rate
  • OBSERVED RESULT: cannot fire another zoom shot after the first one, until you zoom out
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: when I equip [critical delay] on Komorex, every time.

it’s frustrating for a Warframe to cost 16 formas and being so inefficient at high levels ...

He has low armor and health, and his ability 3 cannot sustain him against very strong enemies.

His exalted despite being strong still manages to be weaker than some melee weapons.

In short: a fragile frame without much to offer.

• PLATFORM: Nintendo Switch
  • TYPE: In-Game (Railjack)
  • DESCRIPTION: Gunnery Intrinsic 9 (Flush Heat Sinks) does not work, currently.
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply get in the pilot seat, shoot the main weapon (tested several different weapons, the described problem occured every time) until it overheats and try to press "Y" to flush the heat sinks.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When pressing the "Reload" button ("Y" in normal on-foot Warframe gameplay) while Railjack front gun is overheated, the "heat sinks are flushed" and I can fire again after 0.5s
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happens and I have to wait for the normal cooldown time (few seconds) until I'm able to shoot the weapon again.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Constant occurence.

There is no way for me to actively bind "Y" to reload (or "flush heat sink" specifically, as Railjack weapons don't really "reload" anyway) in the options under Railjack button mapping, maybe that would help (it did for "Reset motion controls", which was really nice to have, btw).

So every time I'm joining a public squad, this seems to happen.... EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I've been checking my net speed (Attest 18 MB/s) have been limiting ping between 150-200, yet.... this has been happening every single time. Can't do anything, can't play the mission... and eventually get kicked from the squad or instantaneously get killed and can't revive.

Archived