Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

• TYPE: In-Game on Xbox Series X
  • DESCRIPTION: Bad performance and screen tearing with next-gen version on Series X.
  • REPRODUCTION: Game installed on internal storage and plugged in 4k TV without Freesync.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 60 fps without screen tearing.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Framerate dips and tearing occurs when warframe rises on loading game (disk access prob.), loading plains (again probably disk access), and mostly while in railjack missions and more importantly when void storms occur.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Constant.
  • Thank you so much for the update. I LOVE IT <3

• TYPE: In-Game (PC)
  • DESCRIPTION: Control modules awarded instead of a void storm reward (Sevagoth parts,  relics or void traces)
  • VISUAL: YuKYjXT.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get awarded an actual void storm reward. This item is not recorded in the warframe droptables for voidstorms.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: On the mission Nu-Gua Mines on Neptune, I completed multiple missions and was often rewarded with this
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Often. I sometimes do get Sevagoth parts or relics, but this is also a frequent find

Edit: It appears that this is actually a drop. However, it is not on the warframe droptables website, so should still be added there.

TYPE: In-Game, UI

DESCRIPTION: I was using valence fusion to max out Lavan Plating Mk3 and Zekti Reactor Mk3

VISUAL: uqKa2WK.pngdEp57Lx.png

REPRODUCTION: I haven't been able to reproduce this yet, the components don't drop frequently enough for there to be a large sample size to begin with

EXPECTED RESULT: Component's listed value applying in game and showing correctly in the mods UI and in game HUD

OBSERVED RESULT: Game displaying incorrect values in UI and in-mission HUD, unable to determine whether the Zetki Reactor Mk3 is purely Visual or also affects in-mission values.

REPRODUCTION RATE: I've not been able to reproduce this YET. I will try but it seems like it will take a while.

• TYPE: Railjack Mission PC
  • DESCRIPTION: Cannot use Sevagoth's shadow in railjack missions (solo so far, have not tried squad yet.) UI for deathwell is not even present to gain percentage. On death shadow form appears, countdown timer ui for death does not appear. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Taking railjack from orbiter or the dojo to solo high level railjack missions requiring intrinsic 7, seems to not allow me to use Sevagoth's shadow when on enemy NPC ships/missile platforms/etc or even on the railjack itself. I have not tried this on lower level railjack missions.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Using Sevagoth's shadow in railjack missions.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Cannot use/activate Sevagoth's Shadow in railjack missions.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every mission I have run on Railjack solo thus far.

Platform: NSW

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Focus not adding up. First focus orb generates tiny amount focus. Every following orb shows correct number after duration ends but dont get added correctly together. What should be 80k focus is only 20-30k focus after the mission ends.

REPRODUCTION: Equip Frame/Weapon with lens and run mission.

EXPECTED RESULT: Discrepancy between focus gain shown after orb expires and actual focus received.

OBSERVED RESULT: Focus gain not working correctly

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: In-game purchase (steam)
DESCRIPTION: Got a 75% plat discount on login, went though the in game store to buy platinum and steam only applied a 50% discount. Was able to resolve by going directly to warframe,com

VISUAL: unknown.png

unknown.png

REPRODUCTION: Went through in store in game, clicked, buy platinum, selected the 4300 platinum option.

EXPECTED RESULT: See 75% Discount on steam purchase page
ACTUAL RESULT: Got 50% discount on steam purchase page
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened twice after restarting steam and warframe at which point I went direct to warframe.com

4 часа назад, Deadric_Warrior сказал:
  • TYPE: In-Game (PC)
  • DESCRIPTION: Control modules awarded instead of a void storm reward (Sevagoth parts,  relics or void traces)
  • VISUAL: YuKYjXT.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get awarded an actual void storm reward. This item is not recorded in the warframe droptables for voidstorms.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: On the mission Nu-Gua Mines on Neptune, I completed multiple missions and was often rewarded with this
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Often. I sometimes do get Sevagoth parts or relics, but this is also a frequent find

It was mentioned somewhere, I can't find where at the moment, that percentages do not add up to 100% because ~7,5% are allocated for a resource pack in each Void Storm drop table.

• TYPE: In-Game on PC
  • DESCRIPTION: Corpus RJ missions sometimes require killing more Crew ships than actually spawn, forcing you to abandon the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play Node: Profit Margin/Pluto where it requires killing 3+ Crew Ships. It happens here quite a lot.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: If I am expected to kill 3+ Crew Ships, then I expect at least 3 to spawn.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 1 less than the required number of crew ships actually spawns. Even after killing fighters until they stop spawning, there are no more Crew ships and the mission becomes un-completeable.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Frequent, especially if the expected Crew Ship count is >= 3. If it is only 2 then then the mission is usually completeable, but not always.

Hey there, so I discovered a bug while using Sevagoth in railjack on the Xbox one

Whenever you use sevagoth and use an archwing to board a crew ship but die while entering it’ll force stick the camera and nothing I’ve been able to do has fixed it.

I’ve been able to do this consistently over multiple games after first discovering it to test if it was a fluke or not but it’s very consistent in my testing. 

It’s not happened with any other frames despite multiple attempts, my best guess is it has to do with sevagoths shadow. When the shadow spawns as you die while entering a crew ship the camera bugs out and hard locks it trying to follow sevagoth and the boarding cinematic, only way I’ve found to fix it is by outright closing the game.

@[DE]Danielle& @[DE]Corey - I see that this title was changed to a 'Bug Reporting Megathread', but the link in the first post is referring to it as a 'Sevagoth + Weapons' feedback thread, of which I see little to none (so I totally understand the title change)

Is there a main feedback thread though? And if so, maybe have the text on the link updated to reflect the actual thread use, since this appears to not be a sevagoth thread as the hyperlink suggests.

Thanks!

EDIT: Since I wanted to provide Sevagoth feedback, I wrote up a detailed post of my thoughts and recomendations here:

I think I found something that looks like a feature, but since I don't see it mentioned anywhere, I'll assume it wasn't:

TYPE: In-game during Railjack mission on Switch

DESCRIPTION: Pressing X while on the Forward Artillery position causes the FA gun to be replaced by what appears to be an Apoc turret gun. Hitting X again returns back to the FA gun. If you leave it on the turret gun when you get off, the next user of the FA position will have the Apoc equipped instead of the FA, leading to confusion.

REPRODUCTION: Hit X (normally the swap weapon button on Switch) while in the forward artillery during any Railjack mission

EXPECTED RESULT: This was not expected to be possible, as this occurs even when the Railjack does not have an Apoc turret equipped in any slot. Cannot swap out this extra turret for a different one. Have seen no mentions of this being intentional.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time

I've seen this happen a few times. Everyone assumes the FA is bugged/broken and stops using it.

• TYPE: In game PC (not host)
  • DESCRIPTION: Unstuck from within main Corpus ship during Corpus railjack mission puts you back in your Railjack with no way to get back on the enemy ship.
  • REPRODUCTION: Run "/unstuck" command after boarding enemy ship
  • EXPECTED RESULT: /unstuck should move you to an appropriate position on the enemy ship itself
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Returned to railjack
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1

• TYPE: In game PC
  • DESCRIPTION: Void Storms show up in in-game list before they seem to actually go live, resulting in you immediately starting mission countdown with no "Equip Void Relic" menu prompt
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt to join a Void Storm from the navigation menu list that has a duration of ~1h 32m (seems to be the max)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Void Storm should prompt for relic equip before starting
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No relic prompt, no relics equipped.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

• TYPE: Railjack Mission Bugs Abound on PS4
  • DESCRIPTION: #1 Void Storm Mission on Neptune never loaded in properly. Full squad of 4 waited 5 minutes, stuck in ship. We can mount turrets but not fire them, use abilities but not operator, Pilot ship and make it angle up/down or side to side but not move in space.  The exits and recall are non functional. Objectives never appear.
  • REPRODUCTION: This happens occasionally, not sure why exactly but isn't an isolated occurence.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Game should load objectives and be playable.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Players eventually leave and when host leaves it sends us back to dojo with mission end screen.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: About 1 in 6 void storm missions does this.

• DESCRIPTION: #2 Void Storm Mission on Neptune Exterminate was unable to be completed.  Full squad of 4 entered the main objective for an exterminate. I, the host and pilot, was last to enter.  The objective door opened and had a counter of 0/100 corpus to exterminate.  We traveled through most of the ship finding not a single enemy spawn until we nearly reached extraction(green icon).  Then enemies started to spawn in crazy fast all around us, almost all corrupted but the counter never rose above 0/100.  I completed my necramech kills challenge for Nightwave so I now I killed over 75 enemies just me.  We had no choice but to abort the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION: This happened once so far.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Game should count the kills toward the objective and be mission should complete, letting us return to railjack.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Aborting the mission returned us to my railjack then dojo with a mission complete screen, saying the whole mission lasted 25 seconds in the railjack, but more like 11 minutes in the mission screen when we arrived at dojo.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happened once so far.
  • DESCRIPTION: #3 Void Storm Mission on Neptune was unable to be completed. We had the objectives all finished except destroying security nodes on the main corpus ship.  All nodes were indestructible.  Each player tried gunnery turrets, missiles, archwing weapons, and even forward artillery.  Damage numbers would appear, but the nodes never took damage.  All other objectives, main and optional were completed.  We just couldn't enter the ship and do the main mission because the security nodes were always indestructible.
  • REPRODUCTION: This happened tonight for the first time, not sure why.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Dealing damage to the security nodes should lower their health/shields and destroy them easily.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There is a blue vertical line that flashes at or near the end of the health/shield line but the line never drops.  Each noe had a blue line of different length, but none could be destroyed. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happened once so far.

---------This is from just one day, playing 5-6 missions of the new content---- And only the mission breaking/failure bugs,  I left out the one where we were equipped with archwing melee on the 'indoors' ground parts ( unable to use any primary or secondary weapons) and running in place with our ground primary/secondary/melee weapons while out in the "space" area.     I also left out the other mission where we loaded in all in archwings with no railjack, then 2 minutes into the mission the railjack popped into existence and had us in archwing mode colliding into the inside structures of the railjack.   Those missions were at least completed without further issues.

I cannot deliver invites to anybody (on Xbox).  Not can I can join any public gwme.  My NAT type is open and I have restarted and reset my modem/router.  I see several others have had the same problem.  Sorry if it's already been solved.

Multiplayer is very much beneficial for the harder RJ missions, so I am looking forward to this fix.  Thank you DE for the incredible game.

Update: 4/20/21 I think DE did fix this.  I am able to play again for today.  Hopefully it stays this way.  Thanks so much

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Squads auto disband after all Defense and Interception missions
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Squad is still intact after completing any and all mission types
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 100% squad disband every time (especially annoying for lich farms to have to resquad up while farming murmurs)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% since the PC Railjack update and then subsequently with update 30

• TYPE :  in game
  • DESCRIPTION : xbox crashes in deimos,tried in solo-public and every way possible (crashes so bad the xbox turns off)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: doing iso vaults like i did before the update with no issues.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 1st time loaded into deimos and xbox turned-2nd time played in deimos for 3 mins and xbox turned off-same results 5 other times.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: has happened a total of 7 times- twice with a full squad.
  • UPDATE: went into deimos on free roam and was perfectly fine,couldn't finish mission due to the fact game crashed going into the necrolisk (there's the issue,please fix)

• TYPE: In-Game on PC
  • DESCRIPTION: Cant do any railjack mission public using my own railjack, only solo
  • REPRODUCTION: when there is no squad available, pick mission any nodes on public, friends, invite only. pick the nodes on either dojo,relay, or orbiter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: do the mission public using my own railjack from dojo or orbiter
  • OBSERVED RESULT: after countdown go back to outside the navigation, not going to the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always.

23 hours ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

I had the exact same thing happen to me while I was contemplating where to use my Competency Points, my cursor began acting erratically and eventually the screen froze forcing me to reboot Warframe.  I have yet to place my Competency Points as I've been afraid of it locking up again. I am on Xbox, so it must be a issue on both platforms.  I must say that this update has had more bugs than any other update in recent memory.  Doors wont open, not receiving rewards, and many others game breaking bugs that have me wonder if they ever actually PLAY their game before releasing it.  I feel sorry for the PC as they are basically Free testers and have no say in the matter. It shouldn't matter if its free or not, it just seems a tad unethical in my eyes.  Not quite sure what the deal is with the Trello Board as there are many bugs in the "Fixed" column that I am still encountering. I would like to assume its just an oversight, but my confidence in DE is being stretched thin as the list of bugs in this Forum grows larger than the list of items "Fixed."

Even the menu button won't work if it freezes.

Backing out immediately after assigning a crew member might help. It hasn't locked on me...yet, but allocation/equipment I've not tried yet. Effectively, this is akin to (and looks like) I've not given it time to lock on me, but that doesn't mean this has eliminated the problem. For the moment, this seems to work.

Worst case, and assuming the problem persists, I might have to purge my crew.

I can‘t back to game for five days!That day i cant upgrade my warframe because it didnt download anything,

Steam said something data has been locked。i delete it at about 4.18or 4.19,and redownload

Now when i login , it want me to prove i am the owner of this Account 。So it sent a massage to my email.

yesterday(4.19)I sent it at about 19:30,then i receive the massage at 4.20 ,2:36!Too slow

Hole days cant get the massage whatever what i do。It not only i have this problem ,many players have this problem

hope someone help us to find whats wrong with it,Thanks a lot🙏

Forgive my English so bad,it may a little hard to understood

Im in China ,play warframe with VPN,email is ”1339434271@qq.com” from Tencent。The article uses China Standard Time

我Steam的沃肥已经在线2900多小时了,救救孩子,孩子还想当仓鼠

• TYPE: IN-GAME
  • DESCRIPTION: Converted Lich crew have lower stats (e.g health and shields) than expected when they respawn in mission when a player that takes it's slot left. This also happens when the missions instantly loads instead of going into the void tunnel first.
  • VISUAL: Not Necessary
  • REPRODUCTION: Start a Railjack mission when the lich's slot is being taken by a player and tell the player to leave. Once the Lich re-appears it will have much lower stats than intended. For condition 2 start the Railjack from the orbiter with another player in the squad and converted lich available in the squad without it's slot being taken by a player.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Lich should retain the original stats
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lich do not retain original stats, having much lower stat than intended.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Very consistent. 100%.

• TYPE: Ingame Warframe sevagoth and Huras Kubrow
  • DESCRIPTION: Using Sevagoth shadow (4. ability) while being invisibel with the huras Stalk ability turns sevagoth perma invisible 

VISUAL:

Spoiler

I got a bit carried away and forgot that I needed this video for a bug report.^^

• EXPECTED RESULT: Sevagoth should become visbel again if he attacks an enemy
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Sevagoths shadow wasn't invisble while stalk was active. Sevagoth stayed invisbel even after stalk was stopped. Falling into a ground or nullifer bubble didn't fix it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Off-topic: please give the kubrow a design upgrade. Even with the newest skin they look more ugly than fluffy. And the eyes are also on the wrong position...

• DESCRIPTION: FOV drops drastically when exiting Sevagoth's Shadow. My FOV was 90 at the time.
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter and exit Sevagoth's Shadow. Very often the FOV drops, but it occasionally fixes itself by repeating the act.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: FOV stays according to settings when exiting Sevagoth's Shadow
  • OBSERVED RESULT: FOV drops drastically, potentially to minimum value when exiting Sevagoth's Shadow.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Very often.
  • DESCRIPTION: Had an instance where Sevagoth's Shadow didn't perform melee animations while moving forward. He does strike enemies and do damage, but his melee animations simply don't happen, but they appear to come back when you stop moving while attacking.
  • REPRODUCTION: Not quite sure what triggered this. Try moving forward as Sevagoth's Shadow while doing a melee combo. Might happen more often to non-hosts.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Sevagoth's Shadow performs melee animations while moving.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Sevagoth's Shadow performs forward movement animation, while melee attacks still work and deal damage without visual cue.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: For now had one or two instances within the past couple days, so I don't know how much it happens. Keep an eye out, ye?
  • DESCRIPTION: Squads disband on their own after missions. The bug appeared somewhere after Railjack Retrofit. Doesn't seem bound by mission type, as it has happened after Void Fissures, Sorties, Lich nodes and several mission types so far.
  • REPRODUCTION: Seems to happen randomly. Try different mission types.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Squad remains intact after returning to Orbiter.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Squad disbanded unintentionally when returning to Orbiter.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens randomly, but often enough to be an annoyance.
  • TYPE: In-Game, Visual
  • DESCRIPTION: Vengeful Chill Ephemera seems to clip through Sevagoth's Shadow's smoke effect in a fast pattern. Visually quite displeasing. Doesn't happen with any other ephemeras I have. Only one I can't test is Vengeful Pull Ephemera.
  • REPRODUCTION: Arsenal -> Sevagoth's Shadow -> Appearance -> Attachments -> Vengeful Chill Ephemera. Equip it and see it flash through Shadow's smoke effect.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Vengeful Chill Ephemera would "blend" with Sevagoth's Shadow's smoke effect.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Vengeful Chill Ephemera flashes quickly and continuously to front and behind of Sevagoth's Shadow's smoke effect.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. Equip Vengeful Chill Ephemera to Sevagoth's Shadow, try contrasting colors and see what happens.

Archived