Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

UPDATE on Forward artillery converting to turrets.

• DESCRIPTION: After a few railjack missions back to back, forward artillery will convert to turrets.
  • REPRODUCTION: Seems to happen randomly. Keep farming Turret Velocity - will happen to you a ton of times before you ever get TV.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Entering Artillery would give you access to Artillery
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Entering Artillery gives you access to turrets.  Note the turrets you have access to are your squad (not pilot turrets), the turrets are visible on the side but the general layout of the seating area is that of forward artillery. 
    • I tested going to the crew turrets to see if they switched to artillery but they hadn't. 
    • The interaction menu on the forward artillery still says "Press X to use Artillery"
    • The bug remains until you return to Dry dock to reset your railjack.
    • The bug happens even when playing in solo mode
    • If not in solo, the bug applies to all crew members
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens randomly, but often enough to be an annoyance.

I thought I had mashed every button but apparently I had missed "y" to toggle. 

:facepalm:

• TYPE: In-Game xbox one 
  • DESCRIPTION: whenever I try to load up my invite friends list or clan list the game completely crashes and my friends list in general doesn't show friends either those offline or online
  • EXPECTED RESULT: for the first issues on the invite and clan list I should be able to view the list of both and invite people from there and with the second issue I should be able to see my friends who have played the game 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the first issues cause the game to crash and close causing me to have to restart the game and the friends list issue doesn't display anyone in either section it just has 0 on the number list and the list is completely empty 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: all issues 100% of the time 

1 of my Crew has always been Pilot but after mainline update n hotfixes... sometimes the game will auto make her become Defender instead. Every time I notice this is because I notice my ship is not flying.

Ezbf6toVgAYrDd2?format=jpg&name=large

TYPE: In game bug

So far I've encountered a small dozen bugs attached to using Sevagoth in a Railjack mission. The irony is hysterical...

Bugs include but are not limited to:

• If a crewship's reactor goes critical while you are in bleedout you will permanently die with no way of reviving. (Shown above)
  • While playing as Sevagoth your "death well" is not visible, and during bleedout the souls required to revive is sometimes also not visible.
  • If you are in bleedout as Sevagoth and you fall into a crewship off-limits zone (you blackscreen) you will be kicked out of the crewship and be unable to get back in.
  • While in bleedout as Sevagoth in a crewship or capitol ship you can only use your 2 ability, absolutely nothing else is available to you. (Might not be a bug, just a bad design choice)
  • While on your Railjack and not holding any weapons and using the agile animation if your idle animation plays and you use transference, or jump onto a turret after the shadow appears there's a chance it will persist after the animation would normally end. (I've only done this once and haven't been able to replicate it sense, could be patched already)

That's all I can remember off the top of my head, if you need me I'll be floating endlessly in the empty vacuum of space...

• TYPE: In-Game on XBOX
  • DESCRIPTION: not gaining intrinsics playing railjack
  • REPRODUCTION: play the game, get no intrinsics
  • EXPECTED RESULT: get intrinsics
  • OBSERVED RESULT: stuck at 637 available
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always.

since U30 was released, I have not gotten any intrinsics.  Luckily I had enough to max everything with 637 to spare, but since the release, I don't think I have gotten a single intrinsic.    And that is with playing enough Turret Velocity Farming Simulator  to farm 170 Void Holes, 170 Sentient Scalpels, 170 Conic Nozzles, 168 Revo Reducers, 166 Worm Torment, 130 Granum Nemesis, and 100 million credits.   (your other so called rare mods - still zero Turret Velocity)

Hopefully 1) 637 will be enough to unlock Command 10, and 2) instrinsics will serve no purpose once Command 10 is unlocked.

On 2021-04-13 at 9:25 AM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

With Update 30, we are continuing with our new Trello Board approach from last month to communicate known bugs, fixed bugs, and popular feedback submitted by you, the community! To see a list of known bugs and fixed issues, please check out our new Trello Board: [U30 Trello Link!]

You will also be able to see notifications of changes and fixes by joining our official Discord Channel, found here: [Discord Link!]

Now on to the update! Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii introduces a new quest, Void Storms, Sevagoth, and a boatload of changes and improvements (for those just jumping into the New Railjack!). As you play the new update, you may encounter bugs. To get our attention to these bugs quickly, we ask that you submit a bug report using the guide below! Create a reply to this thread on any of the following topics:

Call of the Tempestarii:

• Call Of The Tempestarii Quest
  • Sevagoth
  • Void Storms

Corpus Proxima and the New Railjack:

• Corpus Railjack Missions & New Points of Interest
  • Railjack Intrinsics 2.0
  • The New Command Intrinsic
  • New Railjack Equipment (Armaments, Avionics, etc)
  • Anything else related to Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack!

BEST PRACTICES

• Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them.
  • When taking a screenshot, use the F6 key, as this helps generate valuable metadata for us to be able to reference!
  • Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster.
  • If you saw the Warframe Crash Handler and got a WAR number (looks like this: WAR-1234567) then add it to your post. Also please be sure to be as descriptive as possible in the Crash Handler's comment box!

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video] REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them! If you do not have a bug, and simply want to leave feedback on some aspect of Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii, please do not use this thread, and use our dedicated feedback megathreads:

For some Tenno, this may be your first time experiencing the changes to Railjack we released to PC last month! If you do not have a bug, and simply want to share feedback on some aspect of the new Railjack, please use our dedicated feedback megathreads:

Thank you for the update.

• TYPE: In-game, UI
  • DESCRIPTION: UI disappears/breaks when starting a Railjack Mission from your orbiter while using operator
  • VISUAL: PukgQ0c.jpgyYciZ2n.jpgCmcp5mQ.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Start a Railjack Mission from your orbiter while using operator
  • EXPECTED RESULT: UI should be completely normal with objectives, minimap, health bars, and abilities in bottom right.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: UI disappears/breaks. Tactical menu map shows a big white square with a red X
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3 for 3 attempts
  • Notes: The infinite loading screen while doing the same thing pre-30.0.6 is gone! See edit history.

• TYPE: Arsenal
  • DESCRIPTION: I cannot swap any polarities on Sevagoth's shadow. I am not having this issue on Sevagoth himself or his claws, just the shadow.
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to swap polarities on sevagoth's shadow using the "swap polarity" option.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: polarities should have been swapped.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: A popup box came up saying: "Reconfiguration could not be completed. Your account has not been charged. Please try again later."
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time. I've tried swapping multiple different slots and different amounts of slots. I've also tried relogging multiple times.

Several bugs :

- can't invite players to join a squad (i get the message : that player is offline)

- in railjack mission, some purple drop can't be looted, they are attracted to my railjack but i can't received them ...

- in railjack mission while selecting a mission from my railjack i got an out of bounds, my warframe was sent above the railjack during the transition while returning to the dojo, i managed to jump down and return to the railjack ...

- there are tons of bugs with the controller right now, i felt while in operator mode, i returned to my warframe but i couldn't do anything except jumping in the direction of my choosing, the model of the character was bugged, no more animation like a puppet ...

TYPE in-game , PC

DESCRIPTION : All social spaces (dojos , relays , Cetus , Fortuna ,etc. ) are completely empty even if you have players in a squad with you , meaning trading is currently impossible .

VISUAL : no visual

REPRODUCTION : Entering any social space , solo , in a squad or inviting people when you're already inside

EXPECTED RESULT : Being able to see players and see their names listed on the trading machine and their icons on the mini map

OBSERVED RESULT : Unable to find any trace of another person being with me other than the top left corner saying I'm in a squad , as well as being invisible in the same way to said players

REPRODUCTION RATE : Always happens , even after checking all my ports and my firewall

TYPE in-game , PC, Railjack mission

DESCRIPTION : On PC when using a controller. Square button on PS controller/A button on XBOX controller does not work for Railjack controls. Cannot fire Offensive Battle Mods. Other buttons work fine as expected. No issue with Warframe Powers. This affects only Railjack controls.

VISUAL : no visual

REPRODUCTION : Go into railjack mission. Take control of pilot or swivel turrets. Press right shoulder button to bring up the battlemods actions and press square button on PS controller or X button on XBOX controller.

EXPECTED RESULT : Activate Offensive battlemod

OBSERVED RESULT : Nothing happens. Button does nothing.

REPRODUCTION RATE : 100% reproduction rate

7 hours ago, (XBOX)Tucker D Dawg said:

UPDATE on Forward artillery converting to turrets.

• DESCRIPTION: After a few railjack missions back to back, forward artillery will convert to turrets.
  • REPRODUCTION: Seems to happen randomly. Keep farming Turret Velocity - will happen to you a ton of times before you ever get TV.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Entering Artillery would give you access to Artillery
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Entering Artillery gives you access to turrets.  Note the turrets you have access to are your squad (not pilot turrets), the turrets are visible on the side but the general layout of the seating area is that of forward artillery. 
    • I tested going to the crew turrets to see if they switched to artillery but they hadn't. 
    • The interaction menu on the forward artillery still says "Press X to use Artillery"
    • The bug remains until you return to Dry dock to reset your railjack.
    • The bug happens even when playing in solo mode
    • If not in solo, the bug applies to all crew members
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens randomly, but often enough to be an annoyance.

I've seen this happen too, but I was able to swap between turrets and artillery at will with the press of a button. Maybe this is intended so you can always man the artillery and still use turrets? I forget which button it was.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb DarkLordKermit:
  • TYPE: Arsenal
  • DESCRIPTION: I cannot swap any polarities on Sevagoth's shadow. I am not having this issue on Sevagoth himself or his claws, just the shadow.
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to swap polarities on sevagoth's shadow using the "swap polarity" option.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: polarities should have been swapped.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: A popup box came up saying: "Reconfiguration could not be completed. Your account has not been charged. Please try again later."
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time. I've tried swapping multiple different slots and different amounts of slots. I've also tried relogging multiple times.

The same on ps4

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Corrupted enemies' grenades do not make a sound or appear on the HUD or mini-map during void storm terrestrial mission segments

REPRODUCTION: I haven't tried yet, but I'll edit when I observe it again, and provide video and log files, however it occurred when the objective markers were not being removed.

EXPECTED RESULT: I should hear a grenade beeping and see a little icon on the HUD before it detonates.

OBSERVED RESULT: I die for unknown reasons because of all the visual noise and have to check my death log after the mission

REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A

3 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

I've seen this happen too, but I was able to swap between turrets and artillery at will with the press of a button. Maybe this is intended so you can always man the artillery and still use turrets? I forget which button it was.

Well i'll be ... I was 100% sure I had mashed every button, tried every tactical, but apparently i didn't press "Y" (normal switch weapons) :facepalm:

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Chroma's elemental ward does not apply to allies.
  • VISUAL: Not Necessary
  • REPRODUCTION: Cast Elemental Ward near allies.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Allies should receive the buff and Elemental Ward visual effect visible on them.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The buff does not apply and no visual cue.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.

• TYPE: In-Game (Nintendo switch)
  • DESCRIPTION: Constant lag everywhere.
  • VISUAL: none since it is lag
  • EXPECTED RESULT: loading anything, accesing all and any menu fast, foundry, arsenal, entering missions, dojo, railjack(especially railjack!), trading, relic menu, command input etc...
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I have at least a 10-30second lag since the update launched on every damn thing.

No my internet did not change since pre update. And it worked fine before( well fine is a big word but better than now)

Type : In game

Description: reload on Epitaph doesn't trigger Arcane Awakening buff at all

Visual: none necessary

Reproduction: equip rank 5 Arcane Awakening and fire epitaph repeatedly

Expected result: should trigger the Arcane Awakening 60% of the time for +150% weapon damage for 24s

Observed results: Arcane Awakening buff never triggers

Reproduction Rate: 100%

Archived