Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: corpus railjack POI and omni causing gauss battery problems
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not to have more then 1 stack of battery degeneration from gausses 2 and 4 then then 1 each respectively
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Having more then the intended degeneration after using the omni to leave a POI well his 2 and 4 were still active
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 80-90% of the time you leave a corpus POI with his 2 and 4 active then turn his 4 back on

you have patched the Audio part of this 2 times now with out fixing the root of the problem

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: [ In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Railjack]
  • VISUAL: [Not Work B Battle Card] REPRODUCTION: [Any B Battle Card Not Work, tried "particle ram", "shatter burst"]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [particle ram, or shatter burst, use power to use]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [NOTHING]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [ALWAYS]

Works for friend, even on my Railjack he pilot, but not me.  

On XBOX SERIES X.

TRIED Community to Reset all Control Settings, but not work.

Help,  kha?

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Grineer Missions with Anomaly's active will not create void storms

EXPECTED RESULT: Attempting to run a Grineer mission with an Anomaly active will bug out and prevent void storms from occuring.

OBSERVED RESULT: description Above

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

• DESCRIPTION: I think I'm the only person carzy enough to make 2 Sevagoths and rank up the second one enough to get to the Exalted Shadow, but it appears that my second Sevagoth has the first one's shadow
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Make 2 Sevagoths and check if they have the same shadow
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Each Sevagoth should have his own shadow, unleveled and without formas and mods. (I mean, if that's how it was intended. I'm not complaining about now having to put more formas on the claws, but I did want to make a different build for the Shadow.)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My first and second Sevagoth have the same shadow, the one I leveled and forma'd (including the claws). The shadow also has only one appearance.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Closed the game and restarted, still the same. Same thing in the Simulacrum.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Steel path bounty. I was fighting an acolyte with my Halikar Wraith. For some reason, I was able to disarm the acolyte and the Halikar Wraith gave me the Acolyte's unmodded *UNLEVELED* Akvasto. This has happened 3 times so far and I haven't been able to swap off the Akvasto to my regular pistol.
  • VISUAL: Not at the moment.
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to defeat a Steel Path Acolyte with Halikar Wratih heavy attack.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to keep the weapons I brought into the mission rather than swapping to a weapon that puts me at a disadvantage mid-mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I have an Akvasto in my hands. It is being levelled by enemies dying beside the Acolyte. The Acolyte is making progress at chipping away at my sanity. I keep throwing my glaive.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3 when I've tried x(

(this is a repost from the other bug reporting thread as I've just seen the blue banner on the top)

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Most of the original operator hairs are bugged with transparancy 

VISUAL: https://gfycat.com/dismalbasicindianskimmer

https://gfycat.com/candidfalsefirebelliedtoad

REPRODUCTION: Just view most of the operator hairs ingame

EXPECTED RESULT: Well, the result should be that is doesnt look like crap and a waste of Plat

OBSERVED RESULT: Most of the original operator hairs are bugged with transparancy, and I'm pretty sure the one that I example has some colouring glitch. I also tried it on the DirectX11 & 12 with and without the enhanced engin. 2nd Gif link with DX11 w/ Enhanced

REPRODUCTION RATE: Over 9000%

The Augur set bonus doesn't apply to the Shadow, even when the Augur mods are equipped on the Shadow.  I would expect this to happen if I only had Augur mods on my base Sevagoth.  But even when I have them on the Shadow, I'm not gaining shields from Shadow abilities.  Is this... intentional?

• TYPE: In mission.
  • DESCRIPTION: With augur set mods equipped on my Sevagoth Shadow, I use an ability in Shadow mode but do not gain any shields.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip at least one Augur mod (augur reach perhaps) on the Sevagoth Shadow.  Go into a mission.  Gain enough death well to use Sevagoth's 4.  Turn into the Shadow and use 1, 2, or 3.  The Augur set bonus should give you some shields, but it won't.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to get some shields from using an ability.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I did not get any shields.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens 100% of the time.

• TYPE: Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: unable to download latest patch. error message: download data was corrupted
  • REPRODUCTION: start launcher
  • EXPECTED RESULT: complete download and present login screen
  • OBSERVED RESULT: error screen
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens 100% of the time.

have tried turning off bulk download and aggressive download but no change. Launcher is running as administrator and is listed on firewall to access network (along with Warframe and Warframe Steam), no proxy in place, windows 10 OS on latest patch.

On 2021-04-13 at 8:38 PM, Jessie said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Strict nat issues, ports and firewalls. It's playing up with opened ports and disabled firewall
  • VISUAL: screen about UDP port needed to be opened 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: being able to play with people
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I'm basically playing a singeplayer warframe
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime I log in

MoOHNYy.png

Platform: xbox one

Type: in-game

Description: railjack blink not working

Expecting results: railjack should blink forward.

Observed result: not blinking as intended.

I for some reason can't blink,forward my friends can do it but not me and yes im maxed out the intrinsic to,be able to blink i double tap A as instructed but nothing happens. Even going on other peoples railjack it still wont work it just simply won't let me blink at all while other people can i want to blink my railjack too lol.

• TYPE: In Game, Void Storm Skirmish 
  • DESCRIPTION: Had difficulty getting enough void traces. Got the traces after finishing all objectives, didn't get a relic reward.
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure, but this has happened more than once
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Be able to get relic rewards in Void Storms
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No relic reward
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

• TYPE: In-Game,
  • DESCRIPTION: creating a party to do stuff and while i invite ppl some appear to be offline while we are talking in-chat
  • VISUAL: nRZ3kMS.png REPRODUCTION: try to invite random ppl to party
  • EXPECTED RESULT: random person should get invitation dialog for party
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i get message that said person appears to be offline, while talking to me
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 50% of the party had said bug , one restarted and was fixed, another was invited by another member, 2 more just could not invite, out of about 8ppl i invited, 5 had said bug

idk if its connected but sometimes i get message that i invited a person 3 times while i invited once (when it actually works)
    all this after last hotfix did not have them yesterday.

• TYPE: In-Game Xbox
  • DESCRIPTION: I was doing a target outside my spaceship, it was breaking with only 15 seconds left. I teleported with my omny and this flickring effect appear
  • VISUAL: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AodTn5Q8Thz9kwurgsvPfmnpln77 OneDrive Video Link
  • REPRODUCTION: read my description
  • EXPECTED RESULT: got stuck until the game restart
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: no idea it is my first time

Unable to join friends in game no friends showing online on warframe keeps saying session not found I’m able to jump into other games and play with friends I’ve tried everything now, to clearing the game cache to resetting the router and it’s just warframe that you can’t join people on it’s been going on for days now since update 30 please fix    It, It seems to be a core bug that came with the update it was fine before the update getting fed up with seeing the session not found text 

5 hours ago, NebulaLagoon said:
  • DESCRIPTION: I think I'm the only person carzy enough to make 2 Sevagoths and rank up the second one enough to get to the Exalted Shadow, but it appears that my second Sevagoth has the first one's shadow
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Make 2 Sevagoths and check if they have the same shadow
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Each Sevagoth should have his own shadow, unleveled and without formas and mods. (I mean, if that's how it was intended. I'm not complaining about now having to put more formas on the claws, but I did want to make a different build for the Shadow.)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My first and second Sevagoth have the same shadow, the one I leveled and forma'd (including the claws). The shadow also has only one appearance.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Closed the game and restarted, still the same. Same thing in the Simulacrum.

If I recall (this is going back a while) this is actuall working as expected - all copies of a frame with an Exalted whatsit share the same whatsit (like, two Ivaras have the same Artemis Bow). 

• DESCRIPTION: I was just playing the game and as soon as the update rolled out, I noticed my maxed out Khora’s maxed out Venari health dropped from 900 to 300. No mods or forma changes. I tried to remove all mods and put them all in again after restarting the game, but no change. 
  • VISUAL: I don’t know how to screenshot on switch...
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Venari’s health should be at 900 when at max rank. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Venari’s health is at 300 when at max rank. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It has been like this since the new update. 

• DESCRIPTION: Cautious Shot doesn't work when the weapon has a multishot mod
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • EXPECTED RESULT: +90% chance to reduce the Stagger effect from self-imposed Radial Attacks.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 0% chance to reduce the Stagger effect from self-imposed Radial Attacks.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

28 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

If I recall (this is going back a while) this is actuall working as expected - all copies of a frame with an Exalted whatsit share the same whatsit (like, two Ivaras have the same Artemis Bow). 

If that's the case its really bad design. 

The only reason to have multiple copies of the frames would be so you could have different forma polarities - which this would prevent.  (Just having different loadouts the user could just add loadout slots.

• TYPE: In-game full screen visual effect
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing any Railjack content, as host or as client, when Electrical hazard is repaired full screen magnetic effect persists. Also disables Tactical menu. Bug persists until returning to Orbiter.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Play any Railjack mission and get affected by an electrical hazard
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Repairing the Electrical hazard should remove the Magnetic screen effect and also restore the use of the Tactical menu
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After repairing the hazard, the effect continues until returning to Orbiter.  Tactical menu also remains disabled
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Platform: PC

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Ran 8 zones Elite Onslaught, Saryn with Eidolon lens focus on screen aint showing and calculating correct. zone 2 on screen 4000 points ==> Tab 18000 focus points

zone 3 21000 ==>Tab 25000 focus points, zone 7 124000 focus points ==> Tab just added 30000 points. I have an affinity booster at the moment.

REPRODUCTION: Run Onslaught with 40 sec affinity for focus points, or just a mission where you have the focus orb

EXPECTED RESULT: Total of figures shown during mission to be reflected in focus gained at the end of the zone

OBSERVED RESULT: Received much less affinity than expected.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens now for me at least 3 a 4 weeks, today had a Affinity booster , still needed 16 zones to reach Cap off 360 000, while after 1 zone i gain 124000 points, and this for 8 zones , very confused !

• DESCRIPTION: Strict nat issues, ports and firewalls. It's playing up with opened ports and disabled firewall
  • VISUAL: screen about UDP port needed to be opened 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: being able to play with people
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I'm basically playing a singeplayer warframe
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime I log in

Congratulations Before the latest update 30 , I couldn't see any merchants or players without a VPN
After the last update 30.0.6, I cannot log in without the VPN

p_1937sfqtt1.png

p_19374lt7v2.png

• DESCRIPTION: Extra UI above ability UI doesn't show up in Railjack missions
  • REPRODUCTION: Start a solo railjack mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Extra UI shows up above ability UI
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Extra UI doesn't show up above ability UI.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens every time I start a solo Railjack mission.

Archived