Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: i play on 90 fov (which please increase the max btw plz)when i use my 4 as sevagoth a lot of the time when i come back from the shadow my field of view is decreased drastically almost liked its stuck zoomed in for like the rest of the mission looks like 50 fov sometimes when it zooms in my model is invisible which others still can see me. Also i notice significant fps drops and lots of lag some missions and every time the one consistent thing is someone on my team is using a bubonico i turn everything to low and minimum effect intensity and restart and still laggy doesn't help.
  • REPRODUCTION: use 90 fov use sevagoths 4 and switch back not sure what you do in 4 for it to happen maybe dying in shadow causes it/ anyone on your team use a bubonico 
    EXPECTED RESULT: fix sevagoths fov bug/optimize bubonico/ maybe increase max ingame fov to like 100-110/ 

Type: in game
Description: Groundpound on sevagoth's shadow uses energy color from last colored sevagoth fashion loadout even if its not the one in use

Visual: Yootoob video of sevagoth bug showcasing it and replicating it

Reproduction: I have show how to reproduce in the vid above. Basically you change the energy color on any fashion slot and that will be the set energy color for shadow until you change the energy color in a different fashion slot, even if the fashion slot isn't the one in use.

Expected result: Sevagoth's shadow uses the correct energy color for the equipped fasion

Observed result: Sevagoth uses the incorrect color for energy with ground pounds

Reproduction rate: Since I have owned Sevagoth and refashioned slot B on his base form I have noticed the energy color didn't match up, even when I wasn't using the fashion slot that used that color.

• TYPE: In-Game; Xbox One (bug may be on other platforms)
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempted to swap around polarized slots on Sevagoth’s Shadow. When I selected Apply, an error message appeared saying “Reconfiguration could not be completed. Your account has not been charged. Please try again later.” The polarized slot was NOT swapped.
  • REPRODUCTION: Use “Swap Polarity”, attempt to swap a polarized slot, confirm, and then error message occurs.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The selected polarized slot should have been moved to the confirmed location.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Error message pops up as described above and slot is not swapped.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%; Anytime you attempt to swap any polarized slot on Sevagoth’s Shadow with a valid swappable location.

So matchmaking ok xbox is fixed. Great!!! But it's not gamebreaking. The fact that I cannot get lavan playing for the life of me becuase any wreckage with the purple icon cannot be picked up on xbox! This is 110% gamebreaking and it has yet to be fixed!

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was farming murmurs in a squad, and used Shadow's Embrace on a downed thrall. The thrall ragdolled the usual duration, but after standing up again it couldn't be mercied anymore. The mission was a defense, which made us unable to finish with the bugged thrall, and forced us to abort. I tried mercying some thralls while they were ragdolling, which worked normally, even if it looked goofy. Haven't yet properly checked if I can repeat this, but it is mission breaking in defense at the very least if it happens.
  • VISUAL: The thrall was stuck in this position after recovering from being ragdolled by Embrace.

4d179265367e556e35c92dbe9b3804b6.jpg

• EXPECTED RESULT: A downed thrall either doesn't get ragdolled or they always recover their merciable state after being ragdolled by Embrace.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After recovering from being ragdolled by Embrace, the thrall didn't recover their kneeling pose and couldn't be mercied.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Appears to be 100% repeatable. Using Embrace a couple times in a row on a kuva thrall makes them unkillable.

• DESCRIPTION: Kind of repeating myself here (sorry about that), but Shadow's melee animations bug occasionally during the melee combo while moving forward, where his arms don't move at all. His body movements do imitate the moveset and the combo damages enemies normally, the arms just flail behind. Other melee animations seem to function normally, only the forward-moving one bugs out.
  • VISUAL: Shadow in the middle of a forward-moving combo doing the two-handed "uppercut". Arms drag behind instead of being in front slashing.

f7c8363aff1c1d20a6cae4a165e8b2a4.png

• EXPECTED RESULT: Shadow's melee combo while moving forward has normal arm animation.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Arms drag behind during the forward-moving melee combo.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to happen maybe a third of the time while I'm a non-host squad member. Haven't really managed to reproduce it solo yet, though I haven't done many attempts.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Railjack. If a client repairs an electrical hazard, the effects remain active on the host.
  • REPRODUCTION: self explanatory
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Electrical hazard effects should stop for all connected parties once repaired
  • OBSERVED RESULT: couldn’t use tactical menu or read text clearly because of electrical hazard
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time

• DESCRIPTION: Finishing a round of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught does not reward the correct amount of focus points
  • VISUAL: "Focus Earned" does not match focus given
  • EXPECTED RESULT: "Focus Earned" matches "Mission Rewards" screen, and rewards the correct amount of focus.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: "Focus Earned" does not match "Mission Rewards" screen, and does not reward the correct amount of focus.
  • REPRODUCTION: Every game of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught

• DESCRIPTION: I was waiting in the loading screen to get back to my Dojo. Once i put away the reward screen the bug appeared
  • VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: I get the bug by going back to dojo after RJ mission on Xbox One. (Have not tested relay)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should only see the Primary crosshair
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I see both the primary and melee crosshair overlapping each other
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens every time, tested with multiple frames, melees and primaries

This feedback is less related to call of the tempestarii directly, but when the corpus liches content comes around, can we please get a way to dismiss them? Like can I pay the old kuva liches off in kuva? I cant tell you how many times I run out of requiem mods or I just run out of time for the day and come back to half the star chart being taken over. The systems been great about becoming opt in but theres no way to backpedal out of it I feel like which is just unfortunate

• TYPE: Can´t pic-up Scarp on Xbox

• DESCRIPTION: When doing RJ mission, I can´t pick up dropped scrap. So doing RJ missions to get scrap is pointless at the moment. I only get scrap as mission rewards. 

• VISUAL: I get a repeating sound for the pick-up, and the scrap just hangs on the RJ or Arcwing.

• REPRODUCTION: Go into Seven Sirens, Pluto Proxima, Kill Corpus fighters until scrap drop and try to collect. 

• EXPECTED RESULT: Flying RJ or Arcwing close to scrap should pick it up and registre in your inventory. 

• OBSERVED RESULT: I get a repeating sound for the pick-up, and the scrap just hangs on the RJ or Arcwing.

• REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

I need help from the team...

How is Sevagoth supposed to work on  Arbitrations?

Cause i just did one and when a player died and i tried to revive him i was catching the crystal (whatever its called) for revive and i was getting half of them on sevagoth and the other half on the shadow which meant i was getting debuffed twice for no reason and needed to accumulate 5 on either of them to revive the guy.

And to make matters worse my shadow didnt get his health back after finishing the revive and it was as if the shadow still had the damn crystals.

hoping for a reply

• TYPE: In-Game/Warframe Ability
  • DESCRIPTION: After shooting Zephyr's Tornado continuously, it stops taking damage.  This also means it no longer distributes damage to enemies held within.  It can happen with both stationary and wandering Tornadoes.  Testing showed "dead" tornadoes can still be wrangled and still pick up enemies.  This bug occurs both as host and client.
  • VISUAL: 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Tornadoes continue to take and distribute damage indefinitely.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Tornadoes have a hidden max HP, making them "killable."  Ceases damage distribution mechanic once HP hits 0.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (8/8).  Replication may require high duration (200%+) and/or high DPS weapon.  Occurs both as host and client.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Loss of functionality of Sevagoth's Shadow's heavy attack as client
  • REPRODUCTION: Activate Shadow as client, allow meter to drain completely, then build up and activate Shadow a second time, it's a 50/50 on whether it breaks after the first activation. Only way to resolve the issue is to die as shadow and reactivate. Falling off the map, transference, and reactivation without death result in no change. Also, loss of functionality occasionally resolves itself about halfway through the meter.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: about 50/50 after the first activation of Shadow

• DESCRIPTION: Strict nat issues, ports and firewalls. It's playing up with opened ports and disabled firewall
  • VISUAL: screen about UDP port needed to be opened 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: being able to play with people
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I'm basically playing a singeplayer warframe
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime I log in

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• The Forward Artillery weapon swapping mechanic has been given its aforementioned support functionality! When pressing (F) to ‘Switch Weapon’, you can now use the Turret Armaments while in the Forward Artillery seat! This functionality has been given a proper UI pass as well as sounds.

• this hot fix just broke the game even more not only this switched my zekti photor main gun to a base model apoc it also deleted it from my inventoy completly fix that

On 2021-04-21 at 5:46 PM, Ham_Grenabe said:

If I recall (this is going back a while) this is actuall working as expected - all copies of a frame with an Exalted whatsit share the same whatsit (like, two Ivaras have the same Artemis Bow). 

Good to know that it's the same for other frames, I haven't actually made a duplicate frame with an exalted weapon before.

I do think it's stupid, the reason why I made an extra one is to make different builds. It does save forma I guess.

TYPE: In-Game Railjack Pilot/Gunner Position

DESCRIPTION: Spamming the "Flush Heatsinks" (reload) action you unlock at gunnery rank 9 prevents the ability from taking effect.

VISUAL: https://gfycat.com/tediousnervousamazontreeboa If you turn on sound, you can hear everytime I pressed the reload key.

REPRODUCTION: Overheat your railjack guns and quickly press the reload key multiple times without waiting too long.

EXPECTED RESULT: Press reload, heatsinks empty to 0 in 0.5 secconds.

OBSERVED RESULT: Everytime you press reload the action restarts, making it harder to use if you spam reload in anticipation of your weapons overheating.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Workaround: Just press the key once.

• TYPE: Gameplay (Xbox Series X)
  • DESCRIPTION: On Railjack missions, prompt to perform melee stealth takedown not appearing reliably.
  • REPRODUCTION: Seems to be persistent bug. Possibly an issue with Loki Prime specifically, as that is the only frame I use where stealth is an option in Railjack. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: usually prompt appears when frame is about a meter or two away from the target.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: prompt does not appear, or appears only briefly before enemy reacts to being "touched", or appears only within a fraction of the normal distance.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: prompts seem persistently off, but the degree to which the prompt is off is inconsistent.

• TYPE: In-game, UI
  • DESCRIPTION: While testing with the Railjack changes of the most recent Hotfix (30.0.7), i suddenly noticed an inconsistency between the mentioned effect of the Railjack crit mods, causing them to display 2x their effect, although they do only apply the 50% increase, as the mods say.
  • VISUAL: Snapshot of Zetki Glazio having 50%/2.5x base stats, doubled value with Predator & Section Density REPRODUCTION: Simply equip the Predator and/or Section Density mods, the arsenal stats will change accordingly.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The arsenal stats would increase to 75%/3,8x (rounded crit multiplier), making them accurate to the values on the related mods.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Predator & Section Density's stat increases in the Arsenal show 2x their intended amount, doubling them in the UI stats without doing so in mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time Predator/Section Density is equipped in the Plexus.

PS4. There's some weird thing going on with the textures on Rhino's Warlust helmet after update 30, like when you move the camera around, some parts of the helmet textures "morph" so to speak, not in a big noticeable way but if you look close enough you'll notice, there's also the Hamster glyph, it's stretched now for some reason.

That's the two minor things I've noticed latley, I've not played Corpus Railjack that much to be honest and I apologise if this comment is pointless and redundant, I know Railjack feedback is the most important right now but I just wanted to voice these two things even if they're tiny and not gameplay related, will edit this post if I run into something else.

Archived