Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: A blinding corpus ability,

VISUAL: https://imgur.com/Fb5V8pf  -  https://imgur.com/kBjxx69

REPRODUCTION: Not sure how to reproduce this because it relies on an enemy corpus unit using an ability.

EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to see

OBSERVED RESULT: Not being able to see

REPRODUCTION RATE: Out of 4 missions that I did it happened once.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION:  Keybind issue for swappign the gun on the frontal artilery
  • REPRODUCTION: just have a keybind in the raljack section overlap with the swap weapon keybind in the universal one (in my case I use Q to swap weapon but also Q and E to roll the ship)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: you swap between the Frontal artilery guns
  • OBSERVED RESULT: you cannot swap
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% because this is an issue with how it recognises inputs

Essentially even though the keybind would do nothing due to it being a raljack keybind it recognises it as that rather than swap

22 hours ago, hellbringer48 said:
  • TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Finished the mobile defense mission for todays sortie (4/27/2021), was not able to complete the mission as I fell out of the map after leaving in the orbiter and was not able to extract again. As well as other problems with the Moon tileset, and certain enemies animations not functioning.
  • VISUAL: video is here
  • EXPECTED RESULT: One, the door to open at the beginning of the mission. Two, to extract and complete the sortie. Three, for the animations for different MOAs to work properly.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I fell through the map forever, and after unstucking was unable to extract and became invulnerable. The door never opened, but I was able to get through the texture after jumping. Also, the MOA's animations weren't proper and they were sliding, and other weird things. Also, the AI was a little wonky. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened both times in the recording, and another time with frost prime not in the recording.

FIXED

So I reinstalled the game and it seems to have completely fixed all of my problems so far. 

• DESCRIPTION: Corpus Railjack, Join mid game can get stuck loading at 100% for extra long time, with gunshot sound.
  • VISUALhttps://www.twitch.tv/videos/1004462761
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Load in the middle of mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Loading reaches 100% but still loading for several minutes with some gunshot sounds, until mission have just completed. Cannot open chat with Keyboard T button.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 50%, Higher chance on slow loading screen (slow HDD, running game on network drive)

No there nothing wrong with my internet with less then 100ms ping to host, it is just a bug from loading a little slow.

°TYPE: in game 

°DESCRIPTION: playing in open world areas and regular missions causes my xbox one x to crash and completely shut down. It only happens while playing warframe other games work fine. 

°VISUAL: can't record the problem it happens after 5-15 minutes in the open world areas. It happens during regular missions as well but not as frequently. 

°EXPECTED RESULT: no crashes 

°OBSERVED RESULT: screen goes black and then the console turns off. I have asked other people with other xbox types who say they don't have this issue. 

°REPRODUCTION RATE: I have never spent more than 15 minutes in open world areas without crashing. It doesn't happen in regular missions that often, the open world areas seem to be much worse. 

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Cool Kill 07 said:

°TYPE: in game 

°DESCRIPTION: playing in open world areas and regular missions causes my xbox one x to crash and completely shut down. It only happens while playing warframe other games work fine. 

°VISUAL: can't record the problem it happens after 5-15 minutes in the open world areas. It happens during regular missions as well but not as frequently. 

°EXPECTED RESULT: no crashes 

°OBSERVED RESULT: screen goes black and then the console turns off. I have asked other people with other xbox types who say they don't have this issue. 

°REPRODUCTION RATE: I have never spent more than 15 minutes in open world areas without crashing. It doesn't happen in regular missions that often, the open world areas seem to be much worse. 

been happening to me since the new update,every time i go to the cambion drift and the necrolisk in deimos

TYPE: [In Game]

DESCRIPTION: [Finished a Meso Fissure in Mordo Cluster Saturn with a Meso H1 Relic. Game played as normal and was awarded the Helios Prime Cerebrum , went to dry dock then immediately went back to orbiter to start building Helios Prime but the Helios Prime Cerebrum was not in my inventory  ]

VISUAL:  Warframe0000.jpgREPRODUCTION: [Probably was just an unfortunate incident]

EXPECTED RESULT: [I should have Helios Prime Cerebrum in my inventory]

OBSERVED RESULT: [Item was not in inventory even after restarting the game]

REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

Le 27/04/2021 à 00:54, [DE]Momaw a dit :

This is not our fault, the API access point provided by DE is from here (for PC):  https://content.warframe.com/dynamic/worldState.php

The community operated site you're using is the one that's adding the node and faction names, you'll have to ask them to correct their lookup table

I was not accusing... Maybe you feel guilty about something... hmmm...

I stand corrected. I thought the domain name was DE property. It's close enough.

Hello!

Considering you took away the ability to host your own railjack missions with your own railjack that you farmed to build and spent time developing and every time you dock you have to go by chance if you will host(most of the time i join other people's sessions ofc), can you make it a news article or some tips info for players not to leave the railjack mission until the next one begins so they keep their rewards? Many are requesting me to dock when i don't want to and i shouldn't feel guilty or obligated to dock because they leave too soon and loose their rewards unknowingly. Some guy even felt necessary to vent his frustration for loosing some sevagoth part in dms. Have a nice day!

• DESCRIPTION: Orb Vallis free roam completes with Mission Failure for the host. This is somewhat detailed in this post: Orb Vallis auto mission failure after 5 deaths - PC Bugs - Warframe Forums
  • REPRODUCTION: Apparently being knocked down and revived more than 4 times in one Orb Vallis free roam session can sometimes cause this.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Upon all players returning to Fortuna's elevator shaft, the mission results board should show all the loot each player gained from the session.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The all players except the host get the regular "Mission Complete" animation/sounds and accompanying loot board. The host unfortunately gets the "Mission Failed" animations and sound effects once or twice, AND they receive NONE of the loot from their should-have-been loot board.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I'm not about to reproduce the hour and half grind for 25+ Vega toroids to determine this statistic. I'm still salty for not getting the toroids I squished out of those corpus machines.

When standing in the helm of a Railjack and turning around 180° you can see black squares protrude from of the ship. This happens on either side.

Warframe0064.jpg

• DESCRIPTION: When standing in the helm of a Railjack and turning aroundd 180° you can see black squares protrude from of the ship. It is present on either side of the ship.
  • REPRODUCTION: Standing in the Railjack front and turning around.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Seeing space + the normal exterior.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Black boxes on top of the screen.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Sevagoth's Exalted Shadow form tends to pick random energy colors from other pieces of my loadout.

• VISUAL: unknown.png?width=474&height=413unknown.png?width=448&height=413

• EXPECTED RESULT: Here my energy color was red in the arsenal for the shadow so we would expect it to be like that in the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Shadow picked up the blue energy color of my operator. And it only picked up the first color from the 2.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not, but on Deimos it's 100%.

• DESCRIPTION: We (3 players) were playing Railjack Defense (Arc Silver, Veil Proxima), trying to do 100 waves, when the defense target suddenly died without any enemies near it, right after the start of a wave. There was one red marker on the map, as seen in the video below, but that was my Kavat - a Radiation effect had previously caused the UI to bug out and display my Kavat as an enemy. You can clearly see that it's there even before any enemies spawned.
    None of the enemies that were further away should be able to do the damage either, as they were 1) far away and 2) still moving when the objective started taking damage and lost 72000 HP over just about 3 seconds. The enemy level was also only at about 300, which while high, shouldn't be high enough to delete the defense objective with a stray shot from far away.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The mission should have continued normally
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The defense target was obliterated by an unknown damage source, failing the mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: ?/10 (first time i've seen the bug, 3rd time i've attempted a 100 wave railjack defense (and first time i've failed it)

TITLE: Ash Fatal Teleport is not properly working. Working as Regular Teleport on Heavy Units especially.

TYPE: Gameplay/In Game
DESCRIPTION: Playing a Mission as Ash Prime. Attempted to use Fatal Teleport on an enemy.

REPRODUCTION: 50% Reproduction Rate on normal enemies. 

75%+ fail rate on Railjack Heavy Units across factions. Especially Moa, Bombards, and Heavy Gunners units.

100% Fail rate on Demolishers in Disruption. 

Grineer Demolishers confirmed to no longer function on:

Demolisher Devourer
Demolisher Expired
Demolisher Bailiff
Demolisher Heavy Gunner
Demolisher Nox

Corpus Demolishers confirmed to no longer work on:

Demolisher Anti MOA
Demolisher Hyena
Demolisher Machinist

Amalgam Demolishers confirmed to no longer work on:
Demolyst Heqet
Demolyst Machinist
Demolyst MOA

Infested Demolishers confirmed to no longer work on:

Demolisher Boiler
Demolisher Charger
Demolisher Thrasher

Additionally dependant if unit is am Eximus or Railjack enemy Fatal Teleport sometimes fails on the following regular enemies: Nox, Heavy Gunner, Bombard, Naplam, Baliff, Ghoul Auger/Devourer/Rictus, Any Prison Warden, Index Enemies.

EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to teleport to the enemy and for the finisher animation and damage to take place.

OBSERVED RESULT: I just teleport behind the enemy as if Fatal Teleport were never equipped.

REPRODUCTION RATE: On "active" heavy units it's about 60% of the time.

On sleeping/lulled/cc'd heavy units it properly animates.

Edit: Updated this with new info. Did some extra research/testing. 

Issue is 100% replicable in Disruption.

I have experienced a few glitches in Pluto and Veil missions. There are always multiple erroneous way points that are causing problems. After a repaired electrical damage effect on the railjack the hud remains scrambled. It is scrambled while in archwing and even back at the drydock. It can only be removed by returning to the orbiter. This glitch has occurred multiple times. It's not only a nuisance but is embarrassing when trying to demonstrate to potential future Tenno. Fix it.   

TYPE: big map/multiplayer

DESCRIPTION: since the title update I've been struggling to play with others. My whole console crashes if I play on any of the maps like PoE, Orb V, deimos, or even sometimes for rail jack missions. Rail jack missions seem to be better since the hot fixes but everywhere else is unplayable. I could be doing literally anything and it crashes. Even in solo play.

EXPECTED RESULT: I get to play the game.

OBSERVED RESULT: The sound may or may not glitch out before my Xbox One X turns off and I don't get to play.

REPRODUCTION RATE: About 95% of the time. Really it's inevitable currently. Most of the time it crashes soon after loading but sometimes I get lucky for one mission and then it screws me. 

• TYPE: In-Game - Affinity Gain / Focus Gain / Standing Gain
  • DESCRIPTION: Sevagoth Affinity Gain Bugged - 0 Affinity Gain while in Shadow Form = 0 Focus Gained in ESO
  • REPRODUCTION: Play Sevagoth in Solo ESO to test. Solo mode will prevent gaining affinity by proxy from other player kills, making it very easy to demonstrate the issue.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Entering conduit in either Shadow form or Sevagoth form should provide focus gain buff
    • Shadow Form + Claws contributes 100% of affinity gain to Sevagoth

• OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Entering the Conduit with Sevagoth results in the expected outcome: you get the focus gain buff
    • Entering the conduit with Shadow results in never receiving the focus gain buff
    • Sevagoth gains 0 affinity from kills while in shadow form

• REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

VISUAL:

My lens equipped onto Sevagoth. For my test run, I used a weapon that was max rank with no lens installed.

hakBgfL.jpg

The test was performed with these buffs:

Note how this should have resulted in a HUGE affinity gain because of the blessing + event booster.

e5gsacT.jpg?1

I did not grab a screenshot of the Zone 2, only Zone 3.

• When I entered zone 2, I did so using Shadow.
    • I received 0 focus gain bonus, since the buff never applied. I even swapped between Shadow and Sevagoth during the start of the round to check. no buff received.
  • I entered Zone 3 using Sevagoth.
    • The 19 gain here was likely from my pet prior to switching into shadow form at very start of the round.
    • I spent the entire duration of the buff + a few extra seconds in Shadow Form.
    • This resulted in a whopping 19 focus gained.

fLaYr1E.jpg

End of Mission Results.

dfgUQNv.jpg

-------------

For reference, I ran a second mission using my Nekros Prime, which also has a basic lense equipped. I swapped my no-lens bubonico for my no-lens dual ichors. The rest of the build remained the same. AND, to make it even worse, this comparison was done AFTER my blessing expired, so I the affinity gain was at a lower rate than the mission than I played Sevagoth with.

Here are the results:

More than double the affinity gain while doing 1 less round of ESO.

8rSdoU0.jpg7bC5flS.jpg

Archived