Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

On 2021-04-13 at 11:26 PM, H8RAID said:
  • TYPE: PC, In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I ranked up to level 5 with the Entrati after the update, I went to watch/listen to the remaining Albrecht entries over by where you rank up with the Necraloid faction - the video plays with the captions but I don't hear the voice-over.  As I was typing up this report and tabbing out of Warframe, I could hear Albrecht's voice briefly when I tab back into the game form another window and then the volume of the voice over tapers off over 0.5 to 1 seconds.  I play fullscreen, not borderless fullscreen.
  • REPRODUCTION: I went to the Necralisk from my orbiter a few times, the voice-over didn't play each time
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expected voice-over from Albrecht Entrati
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Everything looks like it's working - the "videos" play, there is background music, subtitles are there, just no voice-over
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried 3 separate times - same result each time.

Same issue it's been like that since I ranked up with Loid and that was months ago at some point I found out it's not supposed to be like that. This happened for the Switch by the way. 

This is bug related to couple of trophies (mostly Tomb Looter and Vallis Spelunker) that are unobtainable right now if you are coming from PS5 to PS4 (they don't autopop and stats in game shows they are already done). Like I said, if you did it on PS5, they are unobtainable right now on PS4. 

TYPE: Ingame & PlayStation trophy system

DESCRIPTION: After getting trophies like Tomb Looter and Vallis Spelunker on PS5, they are unobtainable on PS4. 

VISUAL: On PS4, in your stats, trophy counter is maxed out, which means you can't redo it. Trophy doesn't pop in any way possible. Screenshot below:

75b92b2efbc91cc384d8ad6e93b64cdb.png

REPRODUCTION: On PS4, tried visiting all caves on Plains od Eidelon and Orb Vallis one more time. Trophy doesn't pop up either way. 

EXPECTED RESULT: Trophies should autopop automatically after logging in on PS4 (when achieved on PS5 before) or at least after visiting one cave (similar result to killing in specific way trophies). 

OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happens, when trophy should pop in. 

REPRODUCTION RATE: Well, all the time right now. It doesn't work. 

On deimos the boss "Lephantis"(on the mission called "Magna-diduim") I was able to clip out of bounds without the game teleporting me back in. In the phase 1 boss room the lephantis with the reaper thing came out of the ground and I got stuck in the middle of it and so I used operator mode and I clipped under the boss room and got to see a frozen model of phase 2

Again, this happened by accident.

(Currently i dont have an image so oof)

Playstation 4 as of 5/1/2021:

• TYPE: RAILJACK  (crippling to railjack)
  • DESCRIPTION:  Affinity Gained on Plexus by human squadmates gets taken away after a mission is over.
  •  REPRODUCTION:  Do Railjack with human squadmates.   Complete the mission and check your affinity/plex level before you head back to dock.  Then check again when your back at your orbiter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  THey game tells you you earned X amount of affinity and your Plex hits a Certain level.   I expect after i get back to my ship for my plexus to BE that level. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT:   The mission results screens says your Plex hits level 27 but when you get back to your orbiter its only 23 etc.  I think the affinity earned by squadmates is taken away after you leave squad. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  Solo appears to work fine.   Its only when you squad up with other humans that your plex will not level up correctly. 

==============================

• TYPE: RAILJACK
  • DESCRIPTION:  Forge numbers are completely wrong and change mid mission.  
  • REPRODUCTION: Run or Use the forge during RJ missions.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  First of all the caps are wrong.  Revolite used to be 300 and is now 100.  Dome Charges was capped at 5 and is now 2.   
  • OBSERVED RESULT:   I goto my Forge because im 0/2 on dome charges.  I forge a Dome charge and and the game says ONE has been crafted.   But then my ammo count become 3/3.   The caps are wrong.  When you do use the forge it adds wrong amounts and changes the cap limit.... 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  Everytime.   Is this just the new forge system?  It blows.  100 Revo is absurd.  On newb ships especially ones trying to go above thier weight class are in constant structure failure and you can do anything between forging and repairing lol.  

I encountered what I believe to be a bug, maybe. Regardless it is a problem I just experienced.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was doing an Orb Vallis bounty, tier 4. We were on phase 2, which was a protecting-coildrive one. I was trying to rank up my Necramech, and was using that for the most of the time. I had put on a max rank Slipstream mod (the one that increases slide speed). This is the only different mod I had than what I had before. I had just exited the Guard mode ability (mech was rank 20) and was about to slide towards some energy. As soon as I began sliding, my game completely froze. I wasn't able to close it out by pressing the X in the top right of the window, nor could I press "stop" on steam. My only option was to restart my computer. For more context, creator mode was on, I had reached the Old Mate rank with Solaris United, and I had already forma-ed my Mech twice. This was my third time ranking it up. I could still hear music, but it had become the normal out-of-combat Vallis music.
  • VISUAL: I was able to take a screenshot but my browser does not allow for copy-pasting. Sry. I can tell you that it was at the 40 second mark of the phase, right after Eudico was mentioning how she was almost done, and that the Mech didn't even get into the sliding animation yet.
  • REPRODUCTION: I was able to slide with the slipstream mod on just before. It only froze after I had left Guard Mode.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have begun sliding
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Game completely froze.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Idk. It only happened after I used Guard Mode for the first time. I don't know anything else.
    Oh yeah there's also this bug I've experienced:

• DESCRIPTION: Sometimes, when I'm in a railjack missions (doesn't matter the Proxima or if I'm doing solo, squad, or with crew.), and I just exit a turret, I find that my entire perspective changes. I can still look forward as normal, but I cannot look all the way down, and I can look too far up. Often, when I'm looking down I find that I cannot look below the ~50 degree mark, assuming that looking straight ahead is the 90 degree one. In addition, if I move my mouse above the usual cap for upwards-looking, it keep going, causing the perspective to be very weird. I have experienced this bug ever since railjack first came out, and it has persisted after the rework. I have experienced it in solo play, or squad play. Going into other ships or the archwing slingshot does not fix it.
  • VISUAL: None (sorry)
  • REPRODUCTION: It happens after I exit a turret mode.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The usual boundaries for looking should have remained. Nothing should have changed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The entire viewing-window got shifted up 50 degrees.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It only happens some of the time. I'd say about 25-50% of the time.

• DESCRIPTION: Kuva Nukor stuck firing after coming out of Wukong's Cloud.
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: With a Kuva Nukor and Glaive Prime equipped go into Wukong's Cloud and when it runs out (either on its own or forced by attacking), see if the Nukor is just stuck firing. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It shouldn't occur, but also it's not just a visual bug as my ammo was depleting during the firing animation.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Kuva Nukor fires after Wukong's Cloud and doesn't stop unless you use another weapon. Not sure if exclusive to the Kuva Nukor.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It seemed to happen every time, but it may only been half the time. It happened yesterday, so I don't quite remember. I think it could just be occurring after you force the Cloud ability to end by attacking.

• TYPE: In-Game/Warframe Ability/Secondary Weapon
  • DESCRIPTION: The new Epitaph is a fantastic crit weapon, so I tried to use it with Zephyr, given how her Tornado ability works. Upon shooting a tornado with a fully charged Epitaph (137.8% crit chance), no crit numbers showed up on the enemies.  Looking closer to actually read the damage numbers, they were indeed ALL non-crits.  I then reconfirmed this phenomenon across several missions, against Corpus, Grineer and Infested.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Trap an enemy(s) in Zephyr's Tornado, then shoot it with a fully charged Epitaph modded with Primed Pistol Gambit.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Epitaph would crit, which would then get doubled and distributed by the tornado, probably killing everything in radius.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: White (blue for shield) numbers of small font size (non-crit), with values corresponding to non-crit damage on enemies. Despite 100+% crit chance.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (78/78); hard to verify with uncharged shots due to AoE cluttering damage feed.

• DESCRIPTION: Railjack permanent scrambled HUD, electrical hazard already repaired.
  • VISUALhttps://www.twitch.tv/videos/1009082037
  • REPRODUCTION: Enemies inside Railjack. While in operator or Voidrig Necramech in Railjack, electrical hazard begins. Then return to Warframe and repair electrical hazard.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No scrambled HUD
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Scrambled HUD forever. Tactical menu says "Repair Electricial Hazard." Everything repaired and nothing left to repair.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%  (happened 2 times to me, once while host, once while not host)

• DESCRIPTION: Opening options whilst having an unread message in your inbox, changing an option that opens another window (e.g. customize colours) will force open your inbox locking both screens forcing you to alt + F4
  • VISUAL: locked screen 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: not having locked screen
  • OBSERVED RESULT: locked screen
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: only when you have unread mail

• DESCRIPTION: Ropalolyst Encounter
  • REPRODUCTION: Do the Ropalolyst encounter ( i did Left Middle Right for the encounter mechanics)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the boss should have died
  • OBSERVED RESULT: every time the boss hit 0 hp in p3, the HP reset to full, attemting to use encounter mechanics at that point would force the boss to teleport away then back.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: occurs every time.

• DESCRIPTION: Whenever firing Kuva Brakk (normal Brakk?), screen/gameplay stutter on PS5.  Happens every shot for about 3-4 shots then seems to stabilize.  Reload, fire, same stutter.
  • REPRODUCTION: I have a PS5 with an electricity Kuva Brakk (not sure if that matters).  Hornet Strike, Barrel Diff, Primed Pistol Gambit, Primed Target Cracker, Lethal Torrent (R5) and Pr Heated Charge (not sure if build matters, but RoF seems to affect it, so I listed Lethal Torrent)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should not be system/gameplay stutter/hangup when firing weapon
  • OBSERVED RESULT: System/gameplay stutters/hangs up when firing weapon on first bursts
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.  This bug is TREMENDOUSLY annoying.  It makes the weapon unusable.

Type: In-Game

Description: Stuck on infested drone on battle reentry after Sevagoth revived himself in Jupiter survival mission. Inability to move because the warframe is stuck to the infested drone and being dragged around. Abilities and operator do not work.

Visual: Sevagoth is "invisible" due to Shade's ability, the warframe is moving but only because the drone is dragging him around the map.

Expected Result: Sevagoth should have been able to move on his own separate from the drone after reviving himself with his shade.

Observed Result: The mission has failed due to inability to move, attack, or replenish life support.

Reproduction: This is the first time it has happened. Unsure if I can replicate.

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: Running Railjack missions with a squad or solo. 
  • VISUAL: dont have a screenshot
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Able to pick up wreckage automatically pr close by
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Will not allow wreckage to be picked up (dropped weapon parts). When flying pver them they just sit with waypoint on and cant collect
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time

• TYPE: In game, achievements, PS4 to PS5 upgrade
  • DESCRIPTION: "From out of the Sun" did not pop on PS5 unlike all the other trophies I was able to transfer from PS4
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown--other players have had similar issues with other trohpies/achievements though
  • EXPECTED RESULT: "From out of the Sun" should autopop or at least allow me to earn it again
  • OBSERVED RESULT: In-game achievement tracker says "100/100" but is not unlocked and there is no way for me to reset it or make progress
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, it just doesn't work

On 2021-04-29 at 1:44 PM, Rakushinu said:

TYPE: [In Game]

DESCRIPTION: [Finished a Meso Fissure in Mordo Cluster Saturn with a Meso H1 Relic. Game played as normal and was awarded the Helios Prime Cerebrum , went to dry dock then immediately went back to orbiter to start building Helios Prime but the Helios Prime Cerebrum was not in my inventory  ]

REPRODUCTION: [Probably was just an unfortunate incident]

EXPECTED RESULT: [I should have Helios Prime Cerebrum in my inventory]

OBSERVED RESULT: [Item was not in inventory even after restarting the game]

REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

Just a thought here, do you have an active lich? I was flummoxed after doing the Dev Stream alert and never got my catalyst. Turns out my lich stole the BP.

Type : In-Game

Description : Can't apply stance forma to my New Dark-Split sword... lol...once i made it it only takes normal formas, says I have a forma to use. my stance forma and yet it doesn't appear in the forma box that pops up...happens all day, every day

I can't use the format you requested because it simply is not that detailed. So here I go. I keep losing my 360 panning, I can look down and around full range sideways but everything upward gets stuck and only while in my WF, tested it last time with my Tenno and had full range. It's strictly Railjack, has happened twice now just the past week and if memory serves both times in the part of the mission where you need to break heating vents to keep the gauge in range. 

• DESCRIPTION: Using Embrace (Sevagoth's Shadow's first ability) on Vey Hek completely breaks him.  He appears to appears to completely freeze in the air and parts of him come off.
  • VISUAL: https://clips.twitch.tv/BrainySpookyButterflyHeyGirl-oYguy-_QP5NiEyOn
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Either for Vey Hek to be immune or for him to tumble toward me. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Vey Hek freezes in midair,  sometimes parts of him come off.  Sometimes he vanishes shortly afterward.  In all cases I'm unable to damage him and the mission must be aborted. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens every single time Embrace is used on Vey Hek. 

Bug 1 - Crewmate Turrets

• DESCRIPTION: Visual bug, crewmates turning into turrets after they leave the gunner seat.
  • VISUAL: Image
  • REPRODUCTION: Reassigning crewmates from the Gunner position to another after they have gotten into the gunner seat
  • EXPECTED RESULT: They should've looked like normal after leaving the gunner seat
  • OBSERVED RESULT: They became turrets with human heads and attachments you equipped on them
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time from what I can tell.

Bug 2 - Crewmate Kuva Armor

• DESCRIPTION: Visual bug, Kuva chest armor looks very funky ingame compared to preview screen.
  • VISUAL: Image
  • REPRODUCTION: Equipping Kuva chest armor on the female Grineer crewmate
  • EXPECTED RESULT: They should've looked like the preview image
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The armor is pushed up and looks silly.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time from what I can tell.

• DESCRIPTION: I have observed my framerate progressively dropping while playing Sevagoth during long run mission. I have done several arbitration survival missions (around 35 min) with different frames and it happen only with Sevagoth. Even while playing Sevagoth, the framerate returns to normal when i'm using my Operator, then drop again when returning to Sevagoth.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play as Sevagoth during long run mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To experience a framerate roughly constant.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The frame rate slowly decreases until it becomes too disruptive.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime

We have officially started winding down the Update 30: Bug + Feedback Tracking board and are now closing the dedicated Update 30 subforum and megathreads. We are shifting resources and focus onto the next upcoming release for Warframe: The Sisters of Parvos! We have done a final sweep of the top recent bug reports in this thread prior to locking and Railjack related fixes will now trickle in over our regular hotfixes.

As we conclude our first trial run of a public tracking board, we want to thank everyone who shared bug reports and feedback in the dedicated megathreads. Your participation was invaluable and we look forward to our next board when The Sisters of Parvos releases, which will continue this experiment to share known issues and feedback in an organized fashion.

Cheers!

Archived