Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

Type: in game

Description: (ps4) upon going to edit crew members, 4 times in a row it the game has stopped recognising controllers at all regardless of powering controller on or off in game, or using the double tap ps button to drop to dashboard.

It hapoens randomly when i try to edit the skill point for various crew members, it does one member okay, maybe a second the cursor goes wild then the game stops regostwring the controller, needing a reboot to solve the issue. 

I di manage to fix it by going to dahs board with ps button, then powering the controller off, and on again before going back into warframe. The game near immediately did the bug again and needed a reboot. 

Visual:  dont have one, cant take video and a screen shot of a frozen cursor is likely unhelpful at any rate. 

Reproduction: try amd edot crew skills seems to trigger it every time. 

Expected result: editing crew skills

Actual result: rebooting the game everytime i try to edit skills as it resets all crew members to the setup, but any skills i did manage to assign stay assigned, even if the crew member gets unequipped. 

Reproduction rate: %100 of the times i tried to use a controller to edit crew skills, which is frustrating at best. 

Everything else is working fine

Im on ps4 hope this is a simple fix. 

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Cannot scrap wreckage, locked out of Railjack Missions. 

VISUAL: F6 Was depositing screenshots in proper folder, if it was working at all.

EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to scrap wreckage.

OBSERVED RESULT: "SCRAP" Button non-functional, 6 scrap over limit, can't grind for Sevagoth.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Whenever I try to scrap wreckage.

TYPE: [gameplay,visual bug]

DESCRIPTION: [the aklex conclave skin curves both of their magazines sideways]

VISUAL: [

r3zs4qyy1md51.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

EXPECTED RESULT: [probably just sink in a ocean of bugs and multiple reports when it come out back there's in 5 of march of the last year and nobody notice except a few that use the aklex prime and earn the skin which we are not a lot but still an annoying bug especially if you aim and have to see the sten british smg converted in to an akimbo pistol ”]

OBSERVED RESULT: [you equip the skin in the weapon aklex prime and its stays bugged in both your orbiter and in any missions]

REPRODUCTION RATE: [you have 100% chance that using any frame under any circumstances the weapon will keep the bug] 

please take your time to fix it 

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Can't I reward with Sevagoth piece (but my friends yes, we are in same mission)
  • VISUAL: incorrect reward
  • REPRODUCTION: A lot of mission (around 8/9 mission until now)
  • EXPECT RESULT: Same loot for all partecipant to mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Different loot earn (8/9 try same result, i'm only one haven't take a single piece of Sevagoth)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of our mission (8/9 mission untill now)

TYPE: In-Game, xbox one s
DESCRIPTION: Keyboard and Mouse - Game does not respond to devices at all - Several k&m settings in options menu are missing.

VISUAL: Screenshot 1      Screenshot 2     Camera movement, Aiming, Bindings and other k&m options do not appear.

Trouble shooting: reconnected m&k to different usb ports. removed usb hub. tried other k&m. deleted game cache from xbox game management. no change in unresponsiveness or missing k&m settings in options menu.

REPRODUCTION: Start game. connect k&m 
EXPECTED RESULT: game responds to k&m input.
OBSERVED RESULT: none - game does not appear to have k&m support.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens 100%. Since today's update (20210413) game does not use k&m

Edit: I've noticed the gearwheel customizations have been saved despite the game save cache being deleted from all locations (xbox game management). Seems the location that data is saved to has been changed. server now?

• TYPE: [In-Game, PC]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Playing Veil Proxima Erato Orphix (Railjack)]
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: [Destroy 36th Orphix]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Get the Rotation C reward]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Can't get the Rotation C reward]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100%]

Players get an AABC rotation reward for every 3 Orphix they destroy.

If you destroy 36th Orphix, you should be able to get the C reward (Warframe Arcane) at the end, but you couldn't.

I reported this bug in Hotfix 29.10.5, but it has not been fixed and remains until Update 30.

• TYPE: [In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Traces not displayed in upper right when picking relics for Railjack void storm missions
  • VISUAL:
  • 3128EC1ADFE04DC2391A6FB243A6419E7842ECED
  • REPRODUCTION: Start a void storm mission and be on the select relic screen. (This was continuing after having chained a few missions, if that matters)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The upper right of the UI should tell me my trace count at all times on the screen so that I do not have to pick an unmaxed relic to check if I'm full of traces and wasting them or not.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Trace count is only displayed if you pick an unrefined relic and click the upgrade button.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to be 100%

TYPE: In game I guess? It seems to now occur when I try to log in or the game has to connect to the servers at all.

DESCRIPTION: I was playing a couple of Grinder Proxima railjack missions when I got the network not responding thing showing up at the bottom of my screen. I returned to my orbiter and I saw that I got the early adopter rewards and I was about to go to the codex to try the new quest when the network not responding came up again and the game logged me out. Now when I try to log in I get the response servers will not connect so network features for the game are unavailable when the game tried to start. When I get to the title screen and it says that the network is not responding then says that the "Log in failed. Timed Out.". Then it says "You are required to have a warframe account in order to play Warfame on your playstation 4 system. By proceeding you agree to the terms and policies of Digital Extremes Ltd.". The two times I managed to log in resulted in me getting the Network not responding and getting logged out about maybe a minute afterwards while trying to socket Ayatans for the night wave act the first time and trying to open Call of the tempestarii in the codex the second time. I am on the ps4 if it helps.

REPRODUCTION: I have no idea why it started.

EXPECTED RESULT: I should have connected to the game.

OBSERVED RESULT: I keep on getting Network not responding signs and getting logged out, and when I try to log I get the same network not responding and getting the a "Log in failed. Timed Out." That does not allow me to log in.

REPRODUCTION RATE:. This appears to be constant? I haven't been really play the game since it appeared.

I hope this is helpful and the formatting isn't messed up. This is my first time bug reporting to the forums and I had to copypasta this because my phone was having a hard time with the forums text box.

42 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

what?

I hit "copy warframe color" in the appearance tab and copied my Sevagoth's colors... Do you mean something else is not copying colors?

Just looked at it and it's there so i probably missed it when i was colouring or little bug happened. Definitely my bad.

Corpus Proxima: PS4

---
Defence Missions:

All Nodes Destroyed on Capital Ships and fails to load Entrance Point.
Upon Entry of the Capital Ship. Defence Target doesn't Spawn, after a few minutes the Waves will Start but no Enemies will Spawn.
Both cases result in aborting the mission or restarting of the application.

---
Exterminate Missions:

All Nodes Destroyed on Capital Ships and fails to load Entrance Point.
Upon Entry of the Capital Ship, Exterminate Counter and Railjack Health will not appear in the top Left.
Upon reaching the unknown kill count, Objective Marker will still appear on the outside of the capital ship.

---
Dry Docks within the Dojos:

When a Player 1 travels to the Dojo while Player 2 in the squad is already in the Dojo, it will result in an infinite loading screen for Proxima Missions until Player 2 leaves squad. 
Seems to be a 50/50 on wether or not it'll fix the infinite loading screen. 

TYPE: In-game. Playing on PC.

DESCRIPTION: Was playing as Sevagoth's Shadow, switched back to plain old Sevagoth using Reunite. My FOV was returned to what the "default" FOV is in the settings, despite it still showing 90 (max) on the slider in the settings menu.

REPRODUCTION: Set FOV to a noticeably higher amount than default, then use Reunite while playing as Sevagoth's Shadow. The FOV will be visually reset to default, despite the settings menu saying that your FOV is still the same as it was, which simply isn't true.

EXPECTED RESULT: FOV should have stayed the same.

OBSERVED RESULT: FOV was visually set to the settings default.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Sevagoth only, obviously. FOV change when switching back happens every single time.

• DESCRIPTION: Says "Could not find open squads" even if its in solo.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have started the first mission for the new quest.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Gave me the message "Could not find open squads" and did not let me play the quest
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime I try and play the first mission for the call of the Tempestarii

• TYPE: UI/functionality - PS4
  • DESCRIPTION: I put training points into a crewmember, then came back later wanting to retrain (as per Command intrinsic rank 7, I am at rank 9 in that tree) but I am unable to do so. I presume the triangle button is meant for this but it does not work, instead moves cursor to the left side of the Engineering stat and does nothing.
  • VISUAL: N/A, sorry I'm having a rough time getting screenshots off my PS4 at this time
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be able to respec the three points I get to add to a crewmember
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Cannot do so
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, attempted on multiple crew members, rebooted game and console

Finished an orphix node (Pluto) just clearing star chart.  we all went to extraction and pressed x to return to AW/Railjack at end of mission - only one person was able to get back to the railjack.  The other two of us were stuck in an astroid, I believe as tenno (based on health bar not anything on screen)

We couldn't interact with anything, couldn't /unstuck. the one guy who made it back could start timer and had to force start it as we couldn't do anything.

Back in dojo I was blackscreened and had to dashboard.

https://youtu.be/flDpTp5wWWI

Every Railjack mission feels like a 20 minute mission for a 2 minute reward.

Seriously - there is almost nothing rewarding about the time to complete one mission versus almost any  other mission in the game.  

It feels like a Bounty 5 from an open world but with no rewards given on stages 1,2,3&4.

• DESCRIPTION: Trying to invite a friend to go on the RJ to do some Relic Cracking, but it says that I can't deliver the invite.
  • VISUAL: Clicked on my friend's name in the "Invite Squad Member" and then the "Invite" button.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Message that says "[Player] received your Invite."
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Message pops up that says "Could not deliver Invite to [Player]."
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens both when trying to invite via the "Invite Squad Member" menu and when left clicking on the friend's name when in a chat. Friend has relogged and verified multiple times and has not been able to see their friend's list since Sunday.

Archived