Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

Type: Mission

Description: If a player is downed and then killed by boarders or a hazard in the railjack during the timer to be forced to the ground section of the mission, they are not relocated at the end of the timer, and the waiting for players message persists. This will continue until the dead player holds X to resurrect themself.

Expected result: The last player on the railjack is forced in to the ground section of the railjack mission at the end of the timer

Observed result: The timer ends, and "waiting for players" persists until the dead player chooses to res themself

Note that this bug has potential for greifing, as one player can render the mission impossible to complete if they choose not to self-res at this point.

Type: In-game/"mission"(?)

Platform: PC

Description: Traveling from orbiter to dojo to mission to relay loads the relay with decorations from the dojo somehow, which also lags the game while loading in because of the recent "loading into dojo after a mission" lagspikes.  The decorations have hitboxes and can obstruct doors.

Visual:

Spoiler

qf49Zji.jpgZ4PBYtZ.jpgjnjXwI9.jpg

Expected Result: Loading into a Relay after a mission launched from my dojo loads me into a relay with its ordinary relay decorations.

Observed result: Loading into a relay loads random decorations from my clan's dojo, lagging the game and leaving obstructions scattered throughout the relay.

Replication: Travel from your orbiter's railjack, to your (ideally heavily-decorated) dojo, to Free Flight Node, to Saturn Relay.  Walk around until you encounter the decorations.

Type: In Game (Series X) 

Discription: Ship Part markers stay in game even if picked up and when you sit on them you hear the drop pick-up noise constantly repeating rapidly. 

Expected Result: should only pick up the drop once and then disappear from the screen 

Observed Result: I end up with half a dozen ship part drops just floating on my screen and i can't tell which are legit and which are just bugged. 

Reproduction rate: 85% of the ship drops that spawn have this bug happen to them. it's not all of them, but most of them. 

SS: I don't have a clip or SS from this cause I was heading to work right after i found the thread but I can clip and send to the appropriate channels if requested, Discord: PVPMVP#0772 if you need me to dm pics/clips on this bug 

Type: In-Game

Description: I have experienced vertical aiming restriction in the new Void Storm mission types, making it so I cannot look directly up. I would say that it restricts it to 30 degrees above eye level when in my warframe. I have only experienced it in Void Storms but it may potentially appear in other mission types. 

Reproduction Rate: Inconsistent even within the same mission

The game will randomly disable controls and the only way to get them back to to close out the game in rail jack. You cant even press the settings buttons on Xbox. 

Also the buildings you need to destroy in orphix venom will sometimes spawn underground making them impossible to destroy without a flutus   

Type: Mission

Description: Joining in to a railjack mission as the host leaves, while the mission is initially loading, can create an infinite load screen. Some players are able to leave squad, some are not. Return to dojo does not work, the exterior of the railjack is pitch black, and all exits are sealed.

Expected outcome: Players are able to load in to the mission

Observed outcome: Eternal railjack loadscreen

Video of issue

• TYPE: In-Game; Xbox Series X
  • DESCRIPTION: Warframe shows indicates a Strict NAT Type in-game, but Xbox shows Open NAT. Can't invite anyone to a squad, can't even see friends and clan mates on the in-game roster.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Issue persists through game restart, system restart, modem/router reboot.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to play with my friends, as I have everyday for the past two weeks before the update.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I could not play with anyone, although I could still see and interact in the chat tabs without issue.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every login.  I've tried about 10 times so far, with same result.

14 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

With Update 30, we are continuing with our new Trello Board approach from last month to communicate known bugs, fixed bugs, and popular feedback submitted by you, the community! To see a list of known bugs and fixed issues, please check out our new Trello Board: [U30 Trello Link!]

You will also be able to see notifications of changes and fixes by joining our official Discord Channel, found here: [Discord Link!]

Now on to the update! Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii introduces a new quest, Void Storms, Sevagoth, and a boatload of changes and improvements (for those just jumping into the New Railjack!). As you play the new update, you may encounter bugs. To get our attention to these bugs quickly, we ask that you submit a bug report using the guide below! Create a reply to this thread on any of the following topics:

Call of the Tempestarii:

• Call Of The Tempestarii Quest
  • Sevagoth
  • Void Storms

Corpus Proxima and the New Railjack:

• Corpus Railjack Missions & New Points of Interest
  • Railjack Intrinsics 2.0
  • The New Command Intrinsic
  • New Railjack Equipment (Armaments, Avionics, etc)
  • Anything else related to Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack!

BEST PRACTICES

• Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them.
  • When taking a screenshot, use the F6 key, as this helps generate valuable metadata for us to be able to reference!
  • Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster.
  • If you saw the Warframe Crash Handler and got a WAR number (looks like this: WAR-1234567) then add it to your post. Also please be sure to be as descriptive as possible in the Crash Handler's comment box!

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video] REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them! If you do not have a bug, and simply want to leave feedback on some aspect of Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii, please do not use this thread, and use our dedicated feedback megathreads:

For some Tenno, this may be your first time experiencing the changes to Railjack we released to PC last month! If you do not have a bug, and simply want to share feedback on some aspect of the new Railjack, please use our dedicated feedback megathreads:

Thank you for the couple dozens of time I got softlocked on day 1 of a massively awaited update. DE never fails to deliver! 

9 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Reminder that known bugs are tracked here: https://wrfr.me/3uNtd3W

I notice that the "Ports/Firewall Warning on Login" and "Friends list not loading" are marked as FIXED 8 hours ago from now.  Yet, that time is exactly when I started having those issues, which I was not having for the past two weeks.  Will this be reraised as a known bug?

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Cannot shoot artillery while there is a Fire Hazard (was previously fixed in Hotfix 29.10.3 but has reappeared)unknown.png

VISUAL: N/A 

REPRODUCTION: Try to shoot Forward Artillery with a fire hazard and can't shoot

EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to shoot the artillery when a fire hazard exists

OBSERVED RESULT: Not being able to shoot the artillery when a fire hazard exists

REPRODUCTION RATE: unknown (not 100%)

• TYPE: PC, In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I ranked up to level 5 with the Entrati after the update, I went to watch/listen to the remaining Albrecht entries over by where you rank up with the Necraloid faction - the video plays with the captions but I don't hear the voice-over.  As I was typing up this report and tabbing out of Warframe, I could hear Albrecht's voice briefly when I tab back into the game form another window and then the volume of the voice over tapers off over 0.5 to 1 seconds.  I play fullscreen, not borderless fullscreen.
  • REPRODUCTION: I went to the Necralisk from my orbiter a few times, the voice-over didn't play each time
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expected voice-over from Albrecht Entrati
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Everything looks like it's working - the "videos" play, there is background music, subtitles are there, just no voice-over
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried 3 separate times - same result each time.

• TYPE: Void Storm Rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: Pluto Exterminate Void storm received 2000 Alloy plates (provided the 2nd item displayed here is the same as neptune which was 100% consistent for all neptune void storm missions) which is not even listed in the rewards table, switched to pluto after getting the 50 void traces 5 out of 6 times running neptune void storm missions. Ran 2 neptunes now today exterminate and again BS rewards that are not listed on the public facing PC drop tables. How are we supposed to get sevagoth when this is broken? Plat....?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have gotten something out of the posted drop tables for PC and alloy plates should not be a thing here
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got a horrible reward for how annoying this game type is
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3 out of 9 so far

Type: In game
Description: Mission group warping in railjack

Visual: If a player tries to warp when someone or others are in seated areas aka piloting, gunner, slingshot, this can lead to issues

Expected result: I warp to the player pushing the mission objective while still having full warframe capabilities

Observed result: The camera was inside my body, no movement was possible outside of rolling, shooting and swapping weapons, my model was not visible and the camera kept glitching out from inside my warframe's body

Reproduction rate: I seem to only connect to people with bad internet quality (they state this themselves. My internet is fine actually) so it could be just a ping issue. However I notice that pings for other are spiking in railjack more so than normal missions so that could be an issue. This has happened twice but only the second time I took screen captures of it. Will give it one more shot and if I bug out a third time I will just wait for a fix.

Heads up to other players on PC if u are currently running railjack missions!

DO NOT WARP YOUR CREW IN RAILJACK MISSIONS UNLESS THEY ARE FREELY WALKING AROUND OR JUST FOLLOWING YOU! (This is on PC)
A pretty consistent bug is gunners or pilot dont get properly pulled into the warp when doing part of the railjack mission. Thus you have the gunner hud or pilot hud but are unable to move with WSAD. /unstuck does not work nor does reviving yourself work. This can lead to the mission bugging out and the host having to alt F4 the mission to end it when the objectives are complete. This needs to be fixed sooner rather than later! Please check with your crew to make sure they are ready for a warp so u dont have to Alt+F4 and potentially lose sweet loot!
Here are some pics as proof. (for reference the camera is inside my body and im wearing a zephyr Harrier skin with silver, black, and royal purple colors)
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• TYPE: Switch, In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Equipping the Opticor Vandal equipped with an Exilus skin, though it is absent while playing Railjack missions
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply equipping an Opticor Vandal, using the skin, and entering and exiting the pilot seat
  • VISUAL: The Opticor is reset to its default skin, even while it's meant to be changed correspondent to the skin
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The reskinned Opticor should visually retain its Exilus appearance after using pilot seat
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Opticor is set to its default skin, though it still retains whatever custom palettes are applied to it
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Usually while playing Railjack missions

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: i can't find cephalon cy blueprint 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i build cephalon cy to do rising tide quest , i'm in a clan and stuff but haven't built the drydocks. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i can't interact with the platforms in the newdrydocks at earth relay station. .
  • Update: none

• PLATFORM: Xbox One X
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Cant pick up some components for Railjack (purple marker)
  • VISUAL: go to any corpus Railjack mission on Xbox and you'll have purples in your face never loot
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [i should get MY loot
  • OBSERVED RESULT: purple loot just floats there
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: all the time unless it is the new gun component drop

• TYPE: In-Game (rewards)
  • DESCRIPTION: Ran two void storm missions back-to-back.  Earned a Sevagoth Chassis BP as an extra drop, and one as a regular drop.  Returned to the orbiter, and tried to craft.  Only one of the chassis BPs was in my inventory.
  • VISUAL: Ran Pluto, exterminate mission.  Done during a void storm, 23:00 to 24:00 Central time.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Two rewards were listed.  Two should have been earned.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only one reward was given.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Basically since the beginning of 29.10.0 the reward drops have been an utter crapshoot.  

Platform: PC

Type: in-game

Description: When loading into a Railjack mission with someone already steering, parts of either the pilot's body or flight controls aren't rendering, meaning they look like they're armlesly steering.

Visual:

98AB2F8058E15D00AAD7507E23E855AA6CED6EDE9BFBCC56D13291042D564BABD2B9A32970328DFF

Expected Result: All parts of both the pilot and controls should render properly.

Observed Result: Pilot's arms and/or controls never load in properly, resulting in what you can see in the screenshots.

Reproduction Rate: 100%, every time I join an active RJ session while the pilot is steering.

• TYPE: In-game/Railjack (PS4)
  • DESCRIPTION: This bug is very simple; in any Railjack mission it is impossible to access the Ventral Turret of the Railjack - only Dorsal.  Both myself as host, and a friend as client were unable to access the Ventral Turret at any time.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: In-mission, stand at Ventral Turret access port of the Railjack.  There will be no pop-up message indicating "Ventral Turret", where you would press square to enter it.  Pressing square anyway still does not cause you to enter the turret.  However, at the Dorsal Turret, it works perfectly fine.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A message should pop up saying "Ventral Turret."  When that happens, pressing square should cause you to enter the turret. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No message pops up, and no access to turret occurs. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproducibility in every mission (we completed all of Venus Proxima tonight).  Also was reproducible in Free Flight when we tried it there.  Those were the only missions we played tonight.

• As a side note, I have two converted kuva liches in my inventory (confirmed in Crimson Branch trade menu with friend) and neither of them appear in my crew menu to assign to my ship... I would make another whole post on this but I need to go to bed, it's so late right now... but I think that one's pretty self explanatory anyway.  Thank you for your time. 

Type: In Game 

Platform: Nintendo Switch

Description: released a contract but only had 3 competency points and hadn’t spent the first 3 points

Reproduction: Hire a new crew member than release an older one 

Expected Result: Assuming I should have 6 competency points since I released a crew member 

Observed Result: Only had 3 competency points after releasing a contract

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: cannot pickup purple railjack drops i believe the specific drop is the plating
  • VISUAL: no visual happens all the time in many railjack missions REPRODUCTION: play railjack for more than 5 minutes
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should have been able to pick up the wreckage drop
  • OBSERVED RESULT: it just sits there in the air and i can do nothing besides waypoint it
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every mission
  • platform is playstation

Archived