Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

• TYPE: Xbox Live Achievement 
  • DESCRIPTION: „Some Assembly required“ Achievement not unlocking after purchasing the Railjack from the market. The Rising Tides quest ist marked as completed in the Codex
  • VISUAL: No Achievement notification 
  • REPRODUCTION: Visited Dry Dock. Railjack is accessible. Checked Codex, Quest ist marked as completed 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Achievement should unlock  
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No Achievement acquired 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not reproducible 

12 minutes ago, (PSN)MisterJimmyBean said:

Railjack void storms have a crazy explosion that can last for 20 seconds making the game unplayable because you can't see what is happening. It can also make your ps4 say it is too hot

Ditto for Xbox One; to make matters worse, during Grineer Railjack Skirmish missions, the void storm explosions tend to linger in the single path entryways, so you're doomed to die an explosive death within the first 50 ft.

@[DE]CoreyOnline

When it come to wanting to pick a specific crew you have to wait 1 day for it to rotate to see them with new stats if their don`t have the stats you want which is not necessary.

The best thing to to is to reduce the time for them to rotate to 3h at lease with this ppl will get 8 chances in the day to pick the crew they want.

Hello DE,
I was playing Railjack Voidstorm missions on Neptune, when I encountered this bug. My camera flipped itself and my controls were backwards. The only thing that I did was entering the main objective. Me and my friend were doing an extermination at the time XD
It fixed itself after we finished the mission and arrived back at the dojo. It was a very weird and trippy experience, would make a fun gamemode ngl.unknown.pngunknown.png?width=1089&height=613

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Sliding with Sevagoth and being affected by knockback causes him to graphically spin out of control when sliding forward while aiming down sights.
  • VISUAL:  https://gyazo.com/3cd9e317adc454bde6e1ece3e04b337a 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Simply being knocked back
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Doing my sliding kills for nightwave
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime I slide forward while using my ogris aiming down sights.

• TYPE:In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: The Railjack mod "Particle Ram" is not working
  • EXPECTED RESULT: If I klick the button with full energy (enough) the Particle Ram should activate
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happend (no ernergy loss, no ability)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens EVERY time

• TYPE:In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I cant precraft Railjack resources at the Drydock anymore. MNot sure if its a bug or intendet, but its very inconvenient
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to precraft resources like revolite
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There is no possibilty anymore, because at the console in the drydock there is no point in the overlay anymore for it
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens EVERY time

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Missionmarkers of completed RJ sideobjectives (loot dungeons, etc.) don't dissappear after completion and / or exiting the "sub"-area either back to your RJ or into space. Also Missionmarkers in the main objective itself do not update after having no use anymore.
VISUAL: 20210414145907_1.jpg?width=906&height=51

EXPECTED RESULT: Missionmarkers disappear uppon objective completion or leaving the "sub"-area
OBSERVED RESULT: Missionmarkes stay until loading into a drydock or a new mission
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every volatile RJ mission

Type: in-game

Console: xbox one

Description: when railjack suffers a electrical failure and makes the magnetic sound and does tge wired screen thing and makes you not able to use the railjack overview where you can command your crew doesn't work untill you fix the electrical problem after fixing it it still lingers and you cant do anything about it going to dojo doesn't fix it have to go back to orbitor to fix.

Repeatable?: yes

Side note: railjack blink does not work I've double tapped A like it said but nothing happens.

TYPE: In-Game, railjack missions.

DESCRIPTION: Entering any point of interest or railjack from archwing or by using omni Recall causes Moa pets to take a big damage hit. Any shields are immediately drained (3.9k overshield went to 0) and triggers shield gate, if no shields puts pet into bleedout mode. Sometimes puts into bleedout mode even when Pet has shields.

EXPECTED RESULT: Pet health should remain as it was last time pet was not stored for archwing mode.

OBSERVED RESULT: If has shield, Pet loses all shield and triggers shield gate, sometimes goes straight to bleedout mode. If no shield, Pet drops to 0 health and enters bleedout mode.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens around half the time I enter railjack or point of interest/main objective. Sometimes only drains shield, sometimes skips shield gate and goes straight to bleedout.

• TYPE: in-game, severe/gamebreaking
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing Gauss being on a Corpus Ship to get the Reactants. Using Nezhas 1 , then Kinetic Armor, then Redlining, then Mach rush and running. Edit: It also happens on the derelict ship. Also Gauss cant get over 0% Redline anymore in railjack. In the railjack itself, redline goes up to 3% but instantly drops down again + soundbug
    then the redline sound keeps coming up but really fast. might be an audio bug
  • VISUAL: https://youtu.be/y6ssUTZJWsI  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Redline should not do that many sounds so close after eachother. Redline should get over 0-3%
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Redline Sound does make a lot of sounds close after eachother. Redline doesnt go over 3% on railjack, not over 0% onboard enemies ships
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime i do what i described above

Good morning! Here are some developments as of the morning of April 14th for folks visiting the thread for the first time or checking back in. 

Call of the Tempestarii: PC Hotfix 30.0.1: Changes and Fixes listed here in Rebecca's post.  

Update 30 Bug & Feedback Public Issue Tracker is here! Some noteworthy cards (things I've seen Tenno report in this thread) include

• Known: Keyboard + Mouse issue on Xbox platforms 
  • Fixed: Crashes in Call of the Tempestarii Quest
  • Fixed: Unintended visual noise in Void Storms
  • Fixed: Xbox login crash fixed

More fixes to come! That public facing Trello Board is truly the place to be for the latest info! ✌️

• Spoiler

• TYPE: In-Game
    • DESCRIPTION: Playing Railjack for the new Warframe parts. Got the Necramech-Orphix mission, and without a Necramech crafted, I grabbed one that was lying around and headed into the 'warframe nullifier' bubble. I began to take out the nodes, before noticing too late that one of them was clipping into the ground. At that point, I didn't see that my Warframe (Excalibur Umbra) was far inside the bubble. I continued along in the mission, ignoring that Orphix for now. It went as planned, until I had to extract from the ship. I attempted to make my way over to the extraction point, spamming 5 to return to my Warframe as soon as possible in a vain attempt to get out of the ship. As it turns out, the game forced me into my Warframe once I tried to get out, and spamming 5 cancelled the animation and forced me back into the Corpus mainship. From there, I made an attempt to get out again, to which no prompt appeared, before attempting to kill the Orphix trapping my Warframe inside its' nullifier. At this point, the squad forced a return to the dojo after I said my plight in the chat.
    • VISUAL: I wasn't able to capture any video before the squad forced a return to the dojo.
    • REPRODUCTION: Unknown.
    • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to extract from the Corpus main ship and return to the Railjack in the extraction area, but the prompt did not appear, and I was locked in.
    • OBSERVED RESULT: Mission softlock, unable to extract without abandoning/crew forcing a return to dojo
    • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown, likely rare as it deals with Orphix 'node' placement.

Spoilertag for The Sacrifice & Railjack questlines.

A bug data is created when create a kuva lich with Sevagoth. Also as a warning to other players who may planning to do this.

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: One of my friend is trying to crate a new kuva lich weapon with Sevagoth. After killing the kuva larvling with sevagoth's shadow, the lich's profile page was showing with only: Weapon, Birthplace, and Progenitor (Sevagoth's Shadow). The other section: Weaknesses, Resistances, Weapon Bonus is not showing at all. There was no regular animation after vanquish this lich. The kuva lich weapon was showing without the bonus but just an empty "()" instead. Right after she equipt it on her secondary weapon slot, the game was crashed. She tried several times to restart the game but it all cracked.
VISUAL: Lich's profile page: https://ibb.co/yyrFTBp, kuva lich weapon detail in arsenal: https://ibb.co/YN6gkD1
REPRODUCTION: I believed that this weapon was created accidentally in a 'bug data' that the game can't read. So that after she equipt, the bug data crashed the game. She won't be able to enter her game until this bug data is fixed.
EXPECTED RESULT: Fix the bug data and double check on the the problem of 'Killing the kuva larvling with sevagoth's shadow'.
OBSERVED RESULT: Please fix the data and help my friend to enter the game. Appreciate it.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Today- after Update 30.

TYPE: In-Game, PS4, railjack

DESCRIPTION: cant seen to pick up scrap  

REPRODUCTION: ended mission and tried again on different mission with different host and still was not able to pick scrap up

EXPECTED RESULT: to pick up scrap

OBSERVED RESULT:  scrap followed me and obscured my view in flying

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE:In-Game (Nintendo Switch)
  • DESCRIPTION: No Battle Offensive mod works
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to use Particle Ram, Shater Burst or Tether.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Even at max energy, different rank mod or different Warframe, no Battle Offensive mod works, at all.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Permanent. Multiple restarts and resets since yesterday’s update, but these mods won’t work at all, as if I didn’t even have them installed.

Hello, I'm having a problem with using the tier 2 railjack battle mods on PS5.

TYPE: In game

DESCRIPTION: Cannot activate tier 2 battle avionic mods on PS5

REPRODUCTION: Equip a tier 2 battle avionic mods like particle ram on the plexus and try to use it in a mission

EXPECTED RESULT: Ability should activate

OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happens when activating the middle tier avionic on the railjack.  Tried with both particle ram and shatter burst. Tier 1 and 3 battle avionic mods work properly

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I tried to use the ability.  Tried in multiple missions and with different warframes

Thank you for your time and keep up the great work!

BUG REPORT (PlayStation 4)

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Sevagoth’s Shadow: “Reunite” ability causes warframe (upon returning.)  to be in a glitched state where you cannot fire your weapon and you can use abilities without pressing R1 alongside X Square Circle Triangle, (I can cast abilities using these buttons ONLY, without using R1 to bring up the ability wheel.) this should not happen. If I try to jump by pressing X it will boot you into operator... if I use an ability it will also do this. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter mission, use ultimate, use reunite, experience a glitched state, press X and R1 to be booted into operator, try to fire weapon etc
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected this ability to return me to regular Sevagoth with all faculties returned and having normal button function and being able to fire my primary weapon etc.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I experienced a glitched state where I could not fire my primary weapon or jump, neither could I use abilities, when i tried I would be booted into operator as if I had just pressed the two back buttons, upon returning from operator I was back to normal, reunite seems to return me to a glitched interface where I have limited function until I “reset” myself by going into operator and then returning manually.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every single time I exit shadow form using reunite- others I was in the mission with also observed the same since I asked them. We were all using Sevagoth, I asked in chat. “Is reunite booting you to operator and glitching for you” and “can you use weapons after returning from shadow form and they said it was also glitched for them.

16 hours ago, (PSN)larsonsier said:
  • TYPE: In Game - RJ
  • DESCRIPTION: Particle Ram/Tether doesn't work on PS4 for me.  Pushed R1 and square,  nothing happened.  No shield, no shield launch.. Black hole and munitions vortex worked fine.  Another Tenno was running PR successfully so it's only affecting me to my knowledge right now.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip particle ram/tether and try to use it
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Particle Ram shield should go up or launch forward depending/tether should fire 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happened
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% every time I try to use it and occurred on several different missions and with different mods in same slot.  Other Tenno are successful

We are seeing this as well, so you are not alone. 

I can't seem to use abilities at all. I logged in around 9am EST and haven't changed settings or loadouts since playing yesterday evening.

• TYPE: In game (PC), any mission type (tried normal, void fissure, Railjack)
  • DESCRIPTION: Unable to use abilities
  • VISUAL: see below
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Abilities cast as normal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: When trying to use an ability, its symbol will highlight like normal in the bottom right. There is no "ability in use" or "needs more energy" message or sound.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Any mission on any planet (tried multiple nodes on Earth, Venus, Mercury, Earth Proxima) and in Captura.

I've tried relogging and restarting with no luck.

Screenshot (trying Nidus' 2nd ability):

Spoiler

LZ4AMVe.jpg

Note: this will happen with any Warframe, not just Nidus. I've tried Volt and Nezha as well.

1. Cannot see friends or clan members to as online in game. Even when in a live party and looking at them in the dojo. (this requires all people to either reset the game at least twice and/ or reset console) {I have been told the same is happening on PS5}

2.  I have finished multiple Railjack missions with 5-10+ "purple parts" and "yellow mod" icons that can't/won’t get collected or had the old Carrier glitch where the parts are stuck following you and are just making the pickup noise over and over rapidly. The average is at least 3-4 purple and 1-2 yellow, but this is still too much and becomes a fervent annoyance when you just roll into the next mission and the pickup icons are there on the world edge distracting you with yet another way point.

3. The getting killed/downed while transitioning from ship to space or vice versa is happening again.

*will update post as I find more

Archived