Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

With Update 30, we are continuing with our new Trello Board approach from last month to communicate known bugs, fixed bugs, and popular feedback submitted by you, the community! To see a list of known bugs and fixed issues, please check out our new Trello Board: [U30 Trello Link!]

You will also be able to see notifications of changes and fixes by joining our official Discord Channel, found here: [Discord Link!]

Now on to the update! Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii introduces a new quest, Void Storms, Sevagoth, and a boatload of changes and improvements (for those just jumping into the New Railjack!). As you play the new update, you may encounter bugs. To get our attention to these bugs quickly, we ask that you submit a bug report using the guide below! Create a reply to this thread on any of the following topics:

Call of the Tempestarii:

• Call Of The Tempestarii Quest
  • Sevagoth
  • Void Storms

Corpus Proxima and the New Railjack:

• Corpus Railjack Missions & New Points of Interest
  • Railjack Intrinsics 2.0
  • The New Command Intrinsic
  • New Railjack Equipment (Armaments, Avionics, etc)
  • Anything else related to Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack!

BEST PRACTICES

• Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them.
  • When taking a screenshot, use the F6 key, as this helps generate valuable metadata for us to be able to reference!
  • Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster.
  • If you saw the Warframe Crash Handler and got a WAR number (looks like this: WAR-1234567) then add it to your post. Also please be sure to be as descriptive as possible in the Crash Handler's comment box!

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video] REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them! If you do not have a bug, and simply want to leave feedback on some aspect of Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii, please do not use this thread, and use our dedicated feedback megathreads:

For some Tenno, this may be your first time experiencing the changes to Railjack we released to PC last month! If you do not have a bug, and simply want to share feedback on some aspect of the new Railjack, please use our dedicated feedback megathreads:

EDIT: MAY 04 2021 

We have officially started winding down the Update 30: Bug + Feedback Tracking board and are now closing the dedicated Update 30 subforum and megathreads. We are shifting resources and focus onto the next upcoming release for Warframe: The Sisters of Parvos! 

We have done a final sweep of the top recent bug reports in this thread prior to locking and Railjack related fixes will now trickle in over our regular hotfixes. 

As we conclude our first trial run of a public tracking board, we want to thank everyone who shared bug reports and feedback in the dedicated megathreads. Your participation was invaluable and we look forward to our next board when The Sisters of Parvos releases, which will continue this experiment to share known issues and feedback in an organized fashion. 

Good old strict nat problems, check you ports and firewall, guees what, i dont even have a fire wall on and it workd fine untill patch.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Strict nat issues, ports and firewalls. It's playing up with opened ports and disabled firewall
  • VISUAL: screen about UDP port needed to be opened 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: being able to play with people
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I'm basically playing a singeplayer warframe
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime I log in

12 minutes ago, DonRedhorse said:

well looks like we can't invite or join other people atm. Any idea? PC with Steam

To add to this, I have tried 2 rounds of hydron to level my newly bought sevagoth and had nobody join. Can only imagine it's part of the same problem

• DESCRIPTION: Strict nat issues, ports and firewalls. It's playing up with opened ports and disabled firewall

MoOHNYy.png

I have a couple of important questions regarding bug reporting @[DE]CoreyOnline, if you have some time.

I'm currently working on an in-depth post on various aspects of Empyrean (From before Update 30), but parts of it also include several Empyrean-involved bugs (Nothing too major, but easy to see), and several bugs not related to Empyrean.

• I've documented a fair bit into the bugs (Some with visual examples / confirmation), so that should prove useful for those things.

Considering the fact that not all of the bugs are related to Empyrean / Corpus Railjack, are we allowed to post those bugs here (In this megathread, not another one), if they still linger in the game? I've been wondering if a bug report for a specific update thread needed to involve bugs related to the current update or not, etc.

• Along with that, are we allowed to post multiple bugs in the same post (Each one using that format, but with some spacing in-between the bugs), or do we need to make separate bug report posts in the same thread? I'd be glad to grab the bug descriptions in my in-depth post after it's done to bring over here, if I could streamline the process a bit :)

• DESCRIPTION: Ending quest, entering dojo for last time
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/7C2Y8Z9 REPRODUCTION: Probably just finish the game
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Loaded out of the mission just fine
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fell through the map of space and time

• DESCRIPTION: Can't invite friends, getting constant "Please Ensure that your firewall permits UDP ports 4950 & 4955."
  • VISUAL: Firewall permits in-game error.
  • REPRODUCTION: Restart the game, log in.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to invite my friends.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I saw a message telling me to ensure my firewall permits those ports.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time I log in.

• DESCRIPTION: Unable to boost railjack with rebound sprint key
  • REPRODUCTION: Railjack boost only works with Shift, if you have sprint rebound the railjack still only uses shift
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Railjack should boost with rebound sprint button
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Unable to boost
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)Truly Dreadful said:
  • TYPE: Login
  • DESCRIPTION: Crashes upon clicking start on Xbox Series X
  • VISUAL: Its just the login screen with my Lavos sitting 
  • REPRODUCTION: Just try logging in
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should logged into the game
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It crashed
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time, even after restarting console

25 minutes ago, Jessie said:

MoOHNYy.png

same i even went threw both my computers firewall and my routers firewall and made sure it was allowed

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Was finished with the quest,scanned the somachord tones,both of them,when i finished the quest,no songs in the somachord
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten the song in the somachord after scanning both of the somachord notes present in the quest
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The empyrean notes are still locked and idk if i should replay the quest again.
  • Update:I ran the quest again and as i said,yet again,no songs in somachord, even thought it said completed

putting this under a spoiler to not... spoil the quest

Спойлер

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Venari is present during the sevagoth shadow fight

VISUAL: couldn't take a pic because i was enjoying the fight while listening to a sick song

REPRODUCTION: Equip Khora, do the last mission of the quest, start the fight

EXPECTED RESULT: Me fighting alone because i'm playing as shadow and not khora

OBSERVED RESULT: Venari is here and it's helping me kill the enemies, good cat.

REPRODUCTION RATE: pretty sure 100%

Archived