Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That Dog Is A Tease!

ReiganCross

You guys remember back prior to U7?... When they announced that we were going to get Sentinels, which would be like pet companions that would follow you and fight with you? They kind of made a big deal about it in the very first livestreams there was... And then we got a wierdass worm and somewthing that looks like a mushroom cap to just kind of... Float there.

Y'know what all of us expected and, hell, we still kind of flood the "suggestion forum" with?... A cyber attack dog as a sentinel!... And then this event comes along and suddently Alad V has the cyber attack dog we've been imploring you for! And i bet there is NO plan of making that little awesome dude a Sentinel! (Although, if there is... I love you DE.)

I'v been hugely teased with an awesome attack wolf that's what i always wanted to be my Sentinel!

(Yes, i know it doesn't work and it's going to be a disaster concidering DE's ability make any sort of artifical inteligent seem inteligent at all, much less follow us around in the ground even IF the pet could just hop around everywhere. But Alad V got one, damn it, it's still teasing me with something i KNOW is impossible to be made!)

Edited by ReiganCross

We fight Alad V twice.

First time it's him and his dog versus us. Drops Berserker parts. The second time, in the Derelict Void, he uses Orokin tech to fuse his broken body to the dog. Killing him in the Derelict Void drops pieces of the Legendary Robodog Mount.

Trust me, I'm a Gamemaster at Blizzard.

We fight Alad V twice.

First time it's him and his dog versus us. Drops Berserker parts. The second time, in the Derelict Void, he uses Orokin tech to fuse his broken body to the dog. Killing him in the Derelict Void drops pieces of the Legendary Robodog Mount.

Trust me, I'm a Gamemaster at Blizzard.

YOU HAVE JUST DESCRIBED EVERYTHING I WANTED IN WARFRAME

You know what doesn't pathfind very well when connected to you? Anything on the ground. You want a ton of rubber banding and something that always gets in your way and wont have a good POV of the enemy from the ground. Well...

I'd rather stick with something that keeps out of view and floats.

You know what doesn't pathfind very well when connected to you? Anything on the ground. You want a ton of rubber banding and something that always gets in your way and wont have a good POV of the enemy from the ground. Well...

I freely admit that it would have it's disadvantages and it's not exactly tactically sound. I will also give you that a pet that doesn't shoot will pretty much just do nothing.

But you will admit with me that it would be FRIGGING AWESOME!! And we walk around with bows and arrows anyways, so who cares about tactics?

Exactly.

This "dog" idea is really stupid for all of those reasons. Why bring it up? There are more cons then pros in this dumb idea.

Exactly.

This "dog" idea is really stupid for all of those reasons. Why bring it up? There are more cons then pros in this dumb idea.

You talk like the Tenno are some sort of master tactician... They're space ninjas with guns, not exactly the smartest of concept... It is, however, all about THE AWESOME!

Could we get the shield drone as a sentinel? My experience fighting in the Gradivarus War has changed my persepctive on te shield drone from "dang annoying, stay still!" to "Dawww, its a little robot friend that gives me shields!"

Needless to say, wants a shield drone for Christmas.

Could we get the shield drone as a sentinel? My experience fighting in the Gradivarus War has changed my persepctive on te shield drone from "dang annoying, stay still!" to "Dawww, its a little robot friend that gives me shields!"

Needless to say, wants a shield drone for Christmas.

Is the Sentinel Guardian and Sanctuary Mod not the same?? (<-thats que sarcasm)

Edited by Mhykiel

Tell you the truth, i don't want a new Warframe as much as i want the attack dog sentinel.... I would totally be 70% more hyped if the next Update wasn'tr about Berserk and instead was about giving us cyber attack dogs or bears... With lasers... And electro-buzzsaws!