Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox Call of the Tempestarii: Update 30

[DE]Megan

I can’t login it’s stuck on connecting 0% after multiple reboot and login attempts nothing and sometimes it will say need to get a new update to play but it shows that I got the update cause I seen the download and nothing.... multiple power cycles nothing... and uninstalled and reinstalled....nothing....help 

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)WskyTngoFxt said:

I can’t login it’s stuck on connecting 0% after multiple reboot and login attempts nothing and sometimes it will say need to get a new update to play but it shows that I got the update cause I seen the download and nothing.... multiple power cycles nothing... and uninstalled and reinstalled....nothing....help 

when you did the power cycling did you do a hard reset by holding the power button till the lights went off so it was not just a normal power cycle?

54 minutes ago, (XBOX)LadyAmethyste said:

I didn't think the graphics could get any better but holy smokes it looks amazing! Everything is so crisp and the color is even more vibrant!

If you're on a Series X or Series S, it's still in backwards compatibility mode. There hasn't been any next gen enhancements yet for Xbox, which leaves me curious as to why they've added the 'X|S' logo to the Warframe tile....

See in Megan's post " in preparation for.."

I use keyboard and mouse on xbox one and I noticed that my mouse wheel does nothing now (in game or in the menus). Also when I switch from primary weapons to melee or vice versa my movement comes to a dead stop, I have to completely let go of WASD for a second every time I switch weapons. I don't know how many people still use mouse and keyboard on console but does anyone else have this problem? 

38 minutes ago, (XBOX)JON789 said:

If you're on a Series X or Series S, it's still in backwards compatibility mode. There hasn't been any next gen enhancements yet for Xbox, which leaves me curious as to why they've added the 'X|S' logo to the Warframe tile....

See in Megan's post " in preparation for.."

Says on the main page that the Series X/S upgraded version is available now. I don't think M/S would let them put that X/S on the game card if it wasn't upgraded

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)Aye Dave II said:

When do we get Mirage Deluxe? I thought that was coming with update 30?

Listed in the update notes:

"The Mirage Oneiro Skin Deluxe and Animations will be coming in a future console hotfix/update. 
The skin and animations were released on PC with Call of the Tempestarii, but unfortunately due to the nature of console submissions we were unable to include them in this release. We are looking to do so as soon as we can, but in the meantime you can still take to the skies in style with the new Zephyr Harrier Deluxe Collection!"

Archived