Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox Call of the Tempestarii: Update 30

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, (XBOX)voodoochild0785 said:

I use keyboard and mouse on xbox one and I noticed that my mouse wheel does nothing now (in game or in the menus). Also when I switch from primary weapons to melee or vice versa my movement comes to a dead stop, I have to completely let go of WASD for a second every time I switch weapons. I don't know how many people still use mouse and keyboard on console but does anyone else have this problem? 

I do and I can't even use my keyboard for anything anymore.

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)SliperyNipZ3 said:

i didnt even know there was a big enough mirrage playerbase to warent another deluxe skin

I am afraid you are mistaken, Mirage doesn't have a deluxe skin (at least not until now), though I can see the confusion considering how Mirage's Prime skin is so awesome looking that it feels like a deluxe skin. 

31 minutes ago, (XBOX)POH Redfox said:

Wait you guys can even login into the game dam 

Yep, login crash fixed for what people yesterday from what I've seen if it's still not working for you clear the game cache and power cycle the console a few times if it still doesn't work re install the game.

Can’t use mouse and keyboard at the same time on Xbone X for some reason. Had no problems before update but now can only use whichever is plugged in/used first then have to unplug both and plug in whichever I want to use. Also not a fan of the Tactical “mods” being categorized like the battle section is, now you can’t have battle forge and void cloak, you have to pick one or the other? No thanks. I was excited for the zephyr rework and Sevagoth, but was wary of how the whole railjack retrofit would turn out and it appears that for myself, I was rightly worried. This has ruined railjack for me. I was enjoying farming railjack in preparation for the update but now I’m simply going to get the new weapons, do the quest and then most likely never going to touch this again if I can help it. :(

1 hour ago, (XBOX)JAMESsitch8 said:

Yep, login crash fixed for what people yesterday from what I've seen if it's still not working for you clear the game cache and power cycle the console a few times if it still doesn't work re install the game.

Already did that a few times and nothing

It's soo funny to see the absolutely momental mess update 30 has added to the game did a mission on railjack all was fine till boarding the mother ship and not a single enemy or a cryo pod to defend but when I returned to my railjack Cryro pod was on my railjack stuck to a crew member as they walked about and after going back to dry Dock enemy where running around shooting me in my dry Dock in my railjack after all this time months extra on PC to identify and fix issues it's hilarious to see how broken warframe update 30 is 

Just a qiick dumb question:  on xbox, there's no button prompt at the bottom, but when pressing X while customizing your crew's appearance it pops up with a dialouge box to dismiss your first crew member.

Is this intentional?  If so, is there a way to recall accidentally dismissed crew?  I lost my fave while I was coloring another and didn't even know. :[

The game is completely broken! Check out my bug reports and the reports from 100s of others @DE Megan.  Maybe if there was someone dedicated to 

responding to the Bug Reports section we would know that our issues are known and being worked on!  That's a TO DO for you DE STEVE ;-) 

Let us know what is going on please! Just watched the community livestream with Taylor and she was completely oblivious to all the problems we are having

and nothing was addressed. 

On 2021-04-13 at 2:15 PM, (XBOX)Brugal1427 said:

Yes, Warframe on Xbox Series X|S will support up to 4K Resolution and 60 FPS.... So I have the xbox series s, and still downloading the update, can someone please confirm 4k on xbox series s. 

Warframe runs at 1080p 60fps on XSS. Confirmed here.

I'm a little sour about that, as a Series S owner myself. 1440p would have been a really nice upgrade. Instead we barely got any upgrade at all. 

19 minutes ago, (XBOX)MetallicArchaea said:

Warframe runs at 1080p 60fps on XSS. Confirmed here.

I'm a little sour about that, as a Series S owner myself. 1440p would have been a really nice upgrade. Instead we barely got any upgrade at all. 

My Onkyo Amplifier can upscale to 4K but you are right even 1440p would be a nice improvement from the Source.

Still can’t play on series X, says it not updated or something like that stays on connecting 0% even after multiple hard resets, uninstall/reinstall, power cycling, clearing persistent data ect!!! But it will load an somewhat play on my Xbox one x I’d rather play on my new console, any news on a patch for the series x/s xboxes ? 

Archived