Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Update 30

[DE]Rebecca

Just so you're aware, Railjack relics are a 1-time reward. People will get the weapon and frame, and then it will become a 100% untouched part of the game, which is unfortunate because it's a very cool gameplay element. 

Loved the quest, love the gameplay of the railjack relic missions. But as a ~5 year MR30 player.... for the love of god please please please please please finally start adding evergreen rewards to the missions you put so much work into. Please. I want a reason to play the awesome content you've made. 

If railjack relic missions give the same reward but take longer than normal relic missions, absolutely no one will be doing them in a month or so. 

update: ok ok some perspective, 1,200 endo from veil is actually very respectable. Are relic rewards worthwhile? As a long time player, I have more relics than I could ever hope to use, but I don't know how most of the player base feels. 

update 2: okay hold the hell up. The rewards for veil are common 1200 endo (good/evergreen), common 100void traces, uncommon frame pieces (not evergreen, worthless after first drop), and then a ton of radiant relics. Therefore....... are these railjack relic runs going to turn into a way to do PUG radiant relic shares? If so, that plus the prime piece plus the normal railjack mission rewards.... it might actually be worth it. Thoughts?

2 hours ago, -Francesco.pe said:

Yay, new update .... but U29 bugs are NOT FIXED YET.

1. Fix the perma Magnetic proc on railjack/warframes/necramechs after an Electrical Hazard. COME ON....

This this this. Please DE hotfix this out ASAP. It's super annoying and it's gonna kill a lot of interest in things if people keep deciding to scrap missions over it sometimes.

A few possibly helpful things I can tell DE about this: I've had this happen solo, it's not a host/client issue. Secondly, if the ship is hit with this while you're not even IN the ship, it will still effect you no matter where you are, the range of this is infinite, also the effect seems to be semi-permanent. Unless you go through a full load somewhere it will stay on, procedural loads will not clean this up, going back to dock will leave you with scrambled UI too.

Also, not really part of the bug but something DE might want to consider doing something about: The jammed screen on tactical when the elec hazard is up is cool, and looks great. However one problem with this: You can't issue commands to people without it. While other players most likely won't listen to Cy yelling at them anyway, I'm more concerned about solo here, because if you get that elec hazard up, you become completely incapable of changing roles of your crew. This became quite a headache for me while trying to aim the artillery because the pilot crewmate kept trying to move the damn ship every time I manually repositioned it to aim at things. I know this is something you're generally aware of, but if this hazard is locked on, it's super annoying since you can't use your UI right, the NPC can't be told to lay off the pilot seat for a bit, and of course, if you're using a pilot npc, you probably are solo anyway and are already getting your UI, shields and ship shields scrambled while also dealing with the pilot's lunacy ;)

Also tangent but this also became a headache as well once, because I had a turret get frozen. Thing is, I had an NPC gunner. When the gunner got kicked off their turret, they didn't try to use the other turret at all which I thought was odd. What was also odd, is their turret could not be used obviously, but, the one VISUALLY showing as frozen, was actually the other one, which I could still use, that was only a visual bug. However the larger problem at play here was I couldn't spray the omni at the actual or visually broken turret to repair this what so ever, and since the electrical hazard was gumming my UI up I couldn't even try to get the NPCs to give it a whirl since they might know the 'actual' location of the hitbox to repair those.

The new relic opening system is just.........BS.

The reason:

1. enemies affected in crewships, meaning we have to go in the ships and kill. How does it affect? if someone blows up the crewship, the reactants in the ship are lost to others.
  2. If the main objective is completed, no more enemies spawn inside the objective. Again, puts a big stop to reactant collection.
  3. 10% drop rate of parts in a long haul mission, where each mission is about 24min in grineer proximas just becasue we cannot you FA to deal with crewships.

Simple solution:

1. Make reactant a common resource for these missions, like railjack parts and mods. This stops players from messing up other player's game.
  2. When a crewship is killed via FA, make the reactant float in space, to be collected by railjack.
  3. When entering a base AFTER completeing the objectives, allow enemies to spawn just so that players can farm reactants.

1 hour ago, Engilore said:

ok good to know but why wont you do this in regular void missions too? it will solve the issue of joining a endless mission and everyone except you get the rewards and you have to wait until next rotation to earn something 

Absolutely not. It would make a horde of leechers crawl out of the woodwork.

1 hour ago, xRufus7x said:

You already can. There is an item automatically added to your gear wheel that will let you summon the one you designate from the crew menu. 

Oh, I see, thank you. Still, I would prefer a automatic system like in the railjack. Get in the mission with all three bots and if another player joins the bot is gone. 

Thank God the devs are already aware of the Void Storms and how annoying they are. You can barely see the "weak point" and if you don't goodbye FPS, health and vision. Warframe is seriously becoming a visual mess with the amount of effects on our screen. 

20 minutes ago, hyperkayak said:

sudden death

It seems like a lockon system. Don't stand in one place too long. I noticed Having a small amount of shield helps cause shield gating. But sentinels will get one shot if they're modded weakly,  as they always are. I did about 10 runs of Neptune exterminate for Sevagoth parts, so if I'm wrong somewhere lemme know. 

1 minute ago, LokifRomValHalla said:

It seems like a lockon system. Don't stand in one place too long. I noticed Having a small amount of shield helps cause shield gating. But sentinels will get one shot if they're modded weakly,  as they always are. I did about 10 runs of Neptune exterminate for Sevagoth parts, so if I'm wrong somewhere lemme know. 

Update. I just lost my engineer because he walked into an INFINITELY EXPLODING VOID CRACK.

Also died 2 times in the same mission (earth proxima, the f*ing weakest one) to grouped void cracks waiting behind doors.

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Scott 

Why reduce (nerf) the Forward Artillery charges from 5/5 to 2/2 ??? Did you know that Volatile missions in the Veil Proxima require you to break 3 reactor weakpoints and you can only break them with Forward Artillery? The materials for Forward Artillery rarely drops and you have to waste extra 10 to 15 minutes finding them just to make ammo and complete the mission.

Archived