Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Event

Rundas342

Im extremely disappointed at how poorly explained this event has been. I have done 101 grineer missions and 89 corpus, foolishly thinking i would get both rewards if i did 100 of both. Sadly when i read this post here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122997-understanding-the-gradivus-dilemma-event-breakdown-confirmed-by-rebecca/

I was shattered. Since i was fixated on this post: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122841-update-1050-the-gradivus-dilemma/   (I did read the battle pay part but i thought it was for the reward of the current mission you were doing. Not your total score)

Once i read that i thought if i did both i would get a bp for one and an actually supercharged weapon for the winning side. Unfortunately for me my greed will now get me nothing. Since i read the actual info today, Tuesday night. I have work early in the morning so actually completing missions for the gun is now impossible for me. Just next time. Please add all the necessary info in the main page as detailed as possible. And type in bold what the players should know.

Also the battle pay rewards most of the time were really biased. As many of my friends where very disappointed when they side they supported got the least favorable reward.

They have stated it clearly:

If the X faction wins:
And you supported them: You get a super-charged weapon, along with a new weapon slot!
And you did not support them: A weapon blueprint, reverse-engineered by the Lotus.

Basically, if you supported the Corpus and they win: You get their weapon, super-charged and with a weapon slot. If you have not supported them: You only get the weapon's blueprint. However, if the Corpus lost, you only get the Grineer's weapon blueprint, since you did not support them.
Edited by JRMC

You can't say that it was poorly explained... I understood it from day 1. Not trying to brag or anything, but everything was explained if you actually read the post last week...

Also, this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to future "invasions" and I'm confident DE will make it better next time around.

They have stated it clearly:

If the X faction wins:
And you supported them: You get a super-charged weapon, along with a new weapon slot!
And you did not support them: A weapon blueprint, reverse-engineered by the Lotus.

Basically, if you supported the Corpus and they win: You get their weapon, super-charged and with a weapon slot. If you have not supported them: You only get the weapon's blueprint. However, if the Corpus lost, you only get the Grineer's weapon blueprint, since you did not support them.

I understood that. What i did not know is that if i do 100 grineer and 100 corpus thats in my character profile recorded my actual score for this event is 0. Since 100-100= 0 i did not know this.

Edited by Rundas342

The thing is, it still isn't clearly explained, and even devs themselves aren't clear on what it means. One guy in my clan asked support, and they said 51/50 would give you 1 total mission, while DE_Megan has posted explicitly that 51/50 gives you the winning T3 reward.

The thing is, it still isn't clearly explained, and even devs themselves aren't clear on what it means. One guy in my clan asked support, and they said 51/50 would give you 1 total mission, while DE_Megan has posted explicitly that 51/50 gives you the winning T3 reward.

Yeah support was wrong.  Go with what they said on primetime bc if anything different happens they're retcon the rules to fit what they publically announced on a livestream + event post in the forums.

*Also Rebecca posted in a thread where a guy explained all of this in excruciating detail confirming that he was correct on everything. 

Edited by Relkin

Yeah support was wrong.  Go with what they said on primetime bc if anything different happens they're retcon the rules to fit what they publically announced on a livestream + event post in the forums.

*Also Rebecca posted in a thread where a guy explained all of this in excruciating detail confirming that he was correct on everything. 

This one! https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122997-understanding-the-gradivus-dilemma-event-breakdown-confirmed-by-rebecca/

Im extremely disappointed at how poorly explained this event has been. I have done 101 grineer missions and 89 corpus, foolishly thinking i would get both rewards if i did 100 of both. Sadly when i read this post here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122997-understanding-the-gradivus-dilemma-event-breakdown-confirmed-by-rebecca/

Once i read that i thought if i did both i would get a bp for one and an actually supercharged weapon for the winning side. Unfortunately for me my greed will now get me nothing. Since i read the actual info today, Tuesday night. I have work early in the morning so actually completing missions for the gun is now impossible for me. Just next time. Please add all the necessary info in the main page as detailed as possible. And type in bold what the players should know.

I understood that. What i did not know is that if i do 100 grineer and 100 corpus thats in my character profile recorded my actual score for this event is 0. Since 100-100= 0 i did not know this.

"TIER THREE - Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them (you did more missions for them, than against them)."

101 Grineer points - 89 Corpus points = 12 (more) points for Grineer than Corpus.

In order to get the Grineer sidearm you need (very minimum) 51 wins for Grineer, and 49 wins for Corpus. As long as you have 1-2 wins for the winning faction, over the losing faction, you still get the weapon fully charged and free weapon slot. Even with the above numbers (51 and 49) you'd still get the BP for the Grineer sidearm regardless of how many missions you completed for them.

To be extreme, you could have 100 wins for Corpus and 0 for Grineer, and still get the Grineer BP should they win. The same with the opposite direction - 100 Grineer wins and 0 Corpus and get the Corpus sidearm BP if the Corpus won.

They made the event so you cannot come out of it with nothing as long as you participate to a certain extent (100 matches for the sidearm, 25 for the melee item, and 5 for the badge).

Reading Comprehension 101.

The event post clearly states how rewards are distributed....English isn't even my first language and I had absolutely no problem Understanding how this would go down.

101 huh? Alright, here you go: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/123293-the-gravidus-dilemma-rewards-question/

DE Megan:

Tier 1: Complete 5 mission and you get a sexy badge of the Faction you supported more.

Tier 2: Complete any 25 missions and receive a Prova or Machette depending on who wins the war.

Tier 3: Complete 100 missions (Could do 50 Grineer and 51 Corpus) and your prize depends on the winner and who you sided more with.

For Example,

Grineer win, and you supported = Brakk

Grineer win, and you didn't support = Brakk BP

Corpus Win, and you supported = Detron

Corpus win, and you didn't support = Detron BP

not going to get a potatoed/slot brakk and proud of it

why would u want to drink water that is infected ?

why would u accept money that is undeserved and gained thru corruption when u have enough legitimately  ?

why value something that comes from the very place that u disregard the most ?

regardless, displeasing a large amount of your customers is never a good idea and such a way to distribute rewards will do exactly that (people highly value their time and event was long) regardless of opinions and/or lack of reading comprehension