Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thread Of Mourning

Anarties

Because of the hacker I can no longer wear my Corpus badge without being affiliated with the hacker.

It was bad enough I was going to have Tenno brothers hating my guts for sacrificing our own for a really spiffy weapon.(yoloswag360)

Now wearing it means I love hacking and cheating?

Corpus Supporturz plz.

y u do dis.

Because of the hacker I can no longer wear my Corpus badge without being affiliated with the hacker.

It was bad enough I was going to have Tenno brothers hating my guts for sacrificing our own for a really spiffy weapon.(yoloswag360)

Now wearing it means I love hacking and cheating?

Corpus Supporturz plz.

y u do dis.

who said it was a corpus supporter? sure the nodes were put to corpus but it was a sure thing the hack would be noticed and the effect rendered null so could have been a grineer supporter too. or just a merc wanting those nodes to finish already. Assuming it to be a corpus supporter would be kinda stupid in my opinion

who said it was a corpus supporter? sure the nodes were put to corpus but it was a sure thing the hack would be noticed and the effect rendered null so could have been a grineer supporter too. or just a merc wanting those nodes to finish already. Assuming it to be a corpus supporter would be kinda stupid in my opinion

Because, Grineer are too dumb to know how to hack ANYTHING.

Use yer noodel!

that makes one of us

I have my reasons and I dont gotta explain anything to anyone cause I know what I did

regardless if it was the best or not.

#YOLO#LOKIMASTERRACE#420#SARYNMASTERRACE#IMSTILLWAITINGFORLOKIPRIME

hashtag-crying myself to sleep.

Oh look, Anarties has started ANOTHER directionless thread. Nobody has titled anybody with (not even out yet) the corpus badge. You're making up garbage to have people pity you and your "support" towards the Corpus. Hey, guess what buddy, NOBODY CARES.

I won't blame any corpus supporters for the hacking! 
Well, maybe if they've been using axes. But that is an entirely different hacking I will be blaming them for! 
Go ahead and wear your corpus badge, seriously, no one's really going to care. Nodes just aren't being won like they used to, all the spark is gone, people just want to grab their rewards tomorrow and go home. The grineer have won, there probably won't even be enough corpus invasions over the next twelve hours to actually change that. 

don't know about you but i think the corpus badge looks pretty nifty :3

You're a hacker.

I hope you die at an old age after you've lived a really nice life!

I HOPE EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE GOES WELL YOU SICK TWISTED BASTARD.

TAKE MY GOOD BLESSING.

Why is dog sad? :(

Dog?

Dude you're so stupid.

It's obviously a Kamodo Dragon mixed with a Tiger.

Jeez.

Komodo-Dragon_2531387b.jpg

yes! totally hacked Anarties brai- *cough*

who? what now?

WAFFLES!

Hodoooooorrrrr.

Edited by Anarties