Void Storms Reward Table Feedback

Voltage

unknown.png

The reward tables should be better balanced. Each Proxima should Feature 1 part at a ~20-30% drop chance and split up the drops between Proximas. The current drop tables are heavily diluted and poorly designed for how this farm works.

• Like 4

Sevagoth and Epitath should be moved from the main void storm drop table to a separate drop table. Let them drop in the “bonus rewards” drop table with the same drop chance. Drop table dilution is bad and should not be the way to go in future content.

Edited by DrivaMain
  • Like 2

I'd also like to know what happened with the Drop chance in general.

Adding up all drop chances from those Pictures only adds up to 92.5%. Does that mean we have a 7.5% chance to get nothing or did DE put wrong Numbers again...

• Like 1

On 2021-04-14 at 9:16 PM, Andy. said:

I'd also like to know what happened with the Drop chance in general.

Adding up all drop chances from those Pictures only adds up to 92.5%. Does that mean we have a 7.5% chance to get nothing or did DE put wrong Numbers again...

I think it's a chance to get nothing(?)

I just did a R-9 Cloud in Veil Proxima off an Axi relic.

- Got 3x Riven Slivers which would've been from the Skirmish base.

- Two Neo N13s, which would've been from the First Cache table plus a second relic from it being a Void Storm(?).. N13 isn't on void storm table anyway.

- And a Forma blueprint from the Axi relic I used.

- Also got 480 endo and 287,800 credits (with resource & credit boosters both active), which is not enough endo for an endo reward.

- And 28 void traces.

There may possibly have been a credit reward with the last 7.5%, or I might have got nothing. I don't remember how many credits you get from R-9 Cloud by default (although I do remember that it's a lot).

Spoiler

9H2ENLv.png

They're sorta fun, and you do get a big lump of rewards, but for the amount of effort involved I feel like I'd be better off focus farming specifically what I want in a fraction of the time & forsaking all the extra fluff that's nice but not specifically what I was after.

If the loot tables stay as is, I'll probably get  Sevagoth/Epitaph and then barely ever touch the content again.

Edit: Repeated it & got 247k credits while also getting a reward.

Edited by blupache

If you increase drop chances for parts the chance is high you never do it again (unless you dislike the content already then the motivation is clear). But I start to use voidstorms as radiant relic and traces farmspots. Maybe not the most efficient way but I like the missions and don't bother with the time investment cause there's nothing left to do till the next update. If the drop chances increase I'd get more undesired loot which I probably couldn't even sell for a nice price.