Jump to content

Anyone knows if the new railjack weapon are obtainable?


Recommended Posts

Just finished the new quest and I was disappointed to notice the new weapons are not obtainable. I am referring to the ones used by tempestarii. The drop tables for void storm only shows weapon/frame parts and relics/endo. (if that's the case that's a 0/10 lmao)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zoero said:

Just finished the new quest and I was disappointed to notice the new weapons are not obtainable. I am referring to the ones used by tempestarii. The drop tables for void storm only shows weapon/frame parts and relics/endo. (if that's the case that's a 0/10 lmao)

IF they ever will be obtainable they will have such low stats we wont even consider them as something we want to use

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

IF they ever will be obtainable they will have such low stats we wont even consider them as something we want to use

Down with the devs! Everything they do is bad in advance! 

/s

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

IF they ever will be obtainable they will have such low stats we wont even consider them as something we want to use

Yeah, 'cause you were able to test it on your own modded railjack, right?

 

Right?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

tbh with fissures in railjack missions now I wouldn't put it past DE to make a prime access with prime railjack gear in it in the future, maybe those are some Prime railjack turrets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Down with the devs! Everything they do is bad in advance! 

/s

 

44 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

Yeah, 'cause you were able to test it on your own modded railjack, right?

 

Right?

Homing missiles
Lets see what kind of stats they should have considering devs want everything to be in balance so 1 weapon wont outperform others and not become META?
Also taking into account they are HOMING
I have an idea lets ask some captain for help

(For exact same reason many weapons were nerfd so knowing u 2 play long enough lets hear what u expect im all ears)
FR49488_full_1_465x705.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

 

Homing missiles
Lets see what kind of stats they should have considering devs want everything to be in balance so 1 weapon wont outperform others and not become META?
Also taking into account they are HOMING
I have an idea lets ask some captain for help

(For exact same reason many weapons were nerfd so knowing u 2 play long enough lets hear what u expect im all ears)
FR49488_full_1_465x705.jpg

So we were right, you didn't actually play with the weapon

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DE for a while now have been designing enemy-only weapons that they seemingly have no plans to give to players. It started with the "bullpup flamethrower" used by Jupiter Machinists, and one of the new RJ Corpus units has an archgun we don't get to use

It kind of annoys me, but not in a passionate way

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ailia_Grimm said:

So we were right, you didn't actually play with the weapon

Well it dont exist yet as craftable equipable item so again ask captain for answer
But my answer to ur question would be youu me and many more players play long enough to know how it will turn out
You care to lie to yourself that HOMING weapon that remove need for you to aim will be any better than other weapons or at least as good as they (ex. Tether)?
Well then feel free to do so guess u didnt take enough lessons from warframe re-balancing outcomes from the past

Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked the cannons too, but yeah, Tempestarii only sadly :(

I did pick up one of the new weapons they added in the update, but it's only a Mk1, and there's a bug that stops me picking up purple drops sometimes, it only worked once and that's when I got the new gun. just gonna stick with my current loadout: Carcinnox Mk3 main guns,  Mk3 whatever-the-beam-one's-called. as the Pilot gun, until I get Mk3 versions of a new one, then I'll fix it and try it out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

Homing missiles

I can launch Seeker Volley right now and delete every fighter on the map. Compared to that, Tempestarii guns seemed pretty tame.

Existing guns have considerably shorter travel time, as well.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zeddypanda said:

I can launch Seeker Volley right now and delete every fighter on the map. Compared to that, Tempestarii guns seemed pretty tame.

Existing guns have considerably shorter travel time, as well.

Ok cool
But why pointing it to me while im not defending or attacking them?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-04-13 at 2:29 PM, --DSP--Jetstream said:

To be honest the guns on tempestarii would be to op and make literally all other railjack guns obsolete, cmon you dont even need to aim just click click it auto kill anything.

Whoa like the way every other part of the game we really enjoy is? That would just be the worst!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...