Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sevagoth shadow bug

Canrig

Every time you exit Sevagoth's Shadow you have your Field of View reset back to default. This seems to happen regardless of the actual setting but doesn't change the actual slider in the options. Can be fixed by changing the slider but is a little annoying to do every time you use the ability.

Customizing my Shadow is a complete nightmare. There's a bug locking the ethereal tattered cloak energy color PERMANENTLY for my Shadow and nothing I do fixes it. On all 3 of my Customization Loadouts its stuck on 3 DIFFERENT COLORS and when I say "Nothing Changes these friggin Colors." I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CHANGES IT. I'm gonna lose my mind over it because I've been trying to fight this bug for over 2 hours now, changing different colors on different loadouts, resetting to default, restarting the game and NOT A SINGLE THING HAS WORKED. DE PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE. I'm losing my mind. I just got done putting like 17 Formas into Sevagoth's entire kit and this Customization bug literally makes me not want to use him.

Archived