Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.1

As we continue to read Feedback and collect Bugs, our public Trello board will be updated: https://wrfr.me/3uNtd3W
We are moving a lot of this over to an ‘Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii’ label, and will reorganize and leave details on the cards where applicable! As a reminder, this board is not-exhaustive and the Hotfix notes will always be a best reference.  

Changes:

• Crewship Health Bars now disappear once a given Crewship is in the destruction phase so you know when to stop shooting.

Fixes:

• Fixed a Script Error caused by Void Storms. This would cause crazy bursts of colour and stacking effects, and should be resolved now. 

• Fixed an issue with Component Stat changes reverting when opening the Railjack Mod Configs.

• Fixed issues with the Spy mission progress tracker on the player HUD not correctly updating. 

• Fixed a few issues with doors and panels in a Corpus Spy vault. 

• Fixed Nautilus Mask and Tail effects not respecting player colours.

• Fixed a rare Script Error. 

• Fixed a Crash associated with Void Storms. 

• Fixed an issue with Inaros’s Agile animation set. 

• Fixed various typos. 

• Fixed a Crash related to a Cy transmission. 

• Fixed script crash while returning to Dojo just as mission is starting / while streaming into mission.

• Fixed several crashes in Call of the Tempestarii quest.

• Fixed Sevagoth not going into Shadow form after death if Sevagoth previously died in Archwing.

• Fixed boarders showing up at the Dry Dock after aborting an Orphix mission.

• Fixed Tempestarii Railjack Skin not using your Energy color.

• Fixed a script error while using Wukong’s Celestial Twin.

• Fixed Danse Macabre loop sound staying active when client aborts mission while power is active. Also fixed Danse Macabre end sound playing when entering the menu while power is active, it wont be triggered now.

• Fixed Sevagoth not being able to use two colors on his emissives. 

• Fixed Vala moving their mouth during Call of the Tempestarii end screen because of a crew member transmission. 

• Fixed a script error when starting a Void Storm mission that's just about to expire.

• Fixed Grineer Crewship pilot weapon not having any muzzle flashes when fired from pilot seat and no external firing positions in space.

• Fixed a hitch in the Codex if you select Call of the Tempestarii quest before completing the Deadlock Protocol. 

• Fixed arrows on Mirage variants and idle to follow the bow.

Thanks, can you please take a look into the void fissure spawns (reactant drops)?
They are often so low that you can't even open a relic, making them not worth compared to "normal fissure missions" except for the Epitaph and Sevagoth parts.
(Usually I only get between 5-8, but I also had runs with 0 due to no corrupted enemies spawning)

unknown.png
We're going where the winds don't blow
Yes we're all bound down
To the deep and we'll be
Sleeping in the cold below, below
Sleeping in the cold below

3 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed a Script Error caused by Void Storms. This would cause crazy bursts of colour and stacking effects, and should be resolved now. 

Thanks.
That was definitely a "surprise" when I finished a void storm mission and was surrounded by the flashing lights and explosions during the entire reward selection countdown.

4 minutes ago, Hadeik said:

When New War?;
When Duviri Paradox?;
When Baro?

The New War is TBA as it already started with Scarlet Spear but the actual, actual quest is TBA

The Duviri Is TBA but plausibly soon but defiantly in 2021

And Baro is in 9 Days, 14 hours

Current issues found. 

3 player skimrish on veil proxima is broken and the last door does not open. 

when a crew member goes down to the void, they let off a lovely blinding pulse of black and white light.  That can even blind someone without eyes... It hurts.... ALOT

12 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thanks, can you please take a look into the void fissure spawns?
They are often so low that you can't even open a relic, making them not worth compared to "normal fissure missions" except for the Epitaph and Sevagoth parts.
(Usually I only get between 5-8, but I also had runs with 0)

Plus there is a bug where no corrupted spawn when you go to Point of Interest.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Hadeik:

Void storm is too long for reward that it give and on mission respawn to much void fissure that kill u.

this. i hope they let us open more relics at the some time. if not this mode is already dead

Archived